Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5349&start_row=1

Nyhabinghi in Florida

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/3/2013 5:39:37 PM

Greetings in his holy name His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I King of Kings Lord of Lords Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah Elect of Himself Light of The World

Hail me bredren and sistren Iman has been dealing with this situation for a long time now InI can not find a tabernacle to worship in InI knows that the body is the temple of the most high Jah but I know I need guidance and wisdom from brothers and sisters that have walked this trod for many more years than the I. Living in Palm beach florida with my mother and father I am still a youth of 16 years and my parents are God fearing Christians and would not mind bringing me please contact me with information about a place of worship even miami or broward as I know there is some unspoken places there

RasChild56@gmail.com
561-294-5162

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 11/4/2013 10:21:16 PM

Iman must correct the contact it is RasYouth56@gmail.com

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I