Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5330&start_row=11

White ras

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/4/2013 1:59:28 PM

God is God. Marcus say see God through Ethiopian eyes rather than the Blue eyed blonde Haired European oppressive fairy tale Jesus .. Fact is fact Haile Selassie is the same Christ infinite never changed never will. I know who God is that can't be debated and I will never deny or denounce HIM. What am I going to say to HIM? Some guy on a Internet forum told me you couldn't be my Jah and king because we have differing completion .... The creator created all . One God one people RasTafarI is he. All people came from black, scientific fact..

One Perfect Black Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 2:09:16 PM

Big up Matthew the African. And science doesn't prove that at all, far from. Are you familiar with the anthropological study of the hominids and the four type of homo sapien, and the Neanderthal blood present in all of mankind except the African.

Anyway, yes Matthew, black love!

Go to Ethiopia or anywhere in Africa and reason with them on your Africanness. I'd try South Africa first, or maybe talk to Mugabe? The Congo?

And I just told you who marcus was talking to. I gave you the name of his organisation.
Unless you were expecting a black star ticket?

It sound like it Stick you, and I'm glad , it meant to stick you so u can think.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 2:19:48 PM

The Ethiopian them want their eye back. Me site them reasoning and style dem as the AntiGarvey.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/6/2013 2:51:42 PM

Bro GARVEYS AFRICA
I love Marcus Garvey.. How could I not his teachings are the same as those of RasTafarI. Selassie I and Garvey's message is one and the same. Self reliance, independence, equality, liberation, freedom and justice. Black people have suffered the most injustice for the longest time. Only right Black people are liberated first . Go get what's RIGHTFULLY yours.. Just because a one recognises Africa as the root doesn't mean Africa's his right... Each to his own vine and fig. RasTafarI made it that way.. Marcus promoted it.. As a European I would only venture to Africa to complete my fathers works but seen as there's so much work to be done here in Europe I can't see that happening.. But who can question the ways of Jah ?

As for there being more than ONE Jah, I have heard lots of stories... BUT only one living breathing man have I seen that Perfection in. only one worthy of that title. only one worthy of opening them seven seals.. Father is Father

Blessed Love

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I