Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5318&start_row=11

Who impregnanted the mother of king Immanuel I Yeshua????

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/10/2013 3:08:43 AM

Yes I GarveyAfrica
I overs what the I is saying.We should see the divinity of H.I.M not only thru di bible but even historical facts.
When Moses fled from Egypt to Jethro the Priest,he then married the priest's daughter,the Ethiopian woman.
This shows the Priesthood order had been already established in Ithiopia long before it came to Israel.Thus we got history dat stretches long before the Ible was written.

Fi true
Ithiopia is the mother

Messenger: King David Jah Sent: 11/10/2013 2:17:51 PM

Ithiopian people have been known for their strong belief in the most high,some historians have traced the movement of the ark and it stayed in lfrica more than Israel,firstly in Egypt then lthiopia and was last to be discovered in l yard Zimbabwe.
Even biblically the nation of israel started in lfrica their forefathers would seek refuge in africa.Only the slave masters made appear to be a whitish document but some scrolls written by scribes during Yeshua's times states that Yeshua had dreadlocks. Ifrica is a land of peace and wealth.

Give thanks

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/10/2013 4:24:47 PM

We gotta discuss this Ark next. What Ark? Prove to me there's a Ark, show me the relevance of a Ark.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/11/2013 4:00:11 AM

I see people running away from the heading of this story.Who impregnated Yeshua's mother???
If ones have belief in a supernatural God then I join GarveyAfrica to put a fire pon all Eurocentric concept of God.

There is absolutely nothing like getting pregnant for an Irit and calling the child from a tribe which it had no bloodline.

Isnt the story from the Kemet's Osris which is said to be a historical fact in Egypt.Which is more Ancient between the Jesus and Osris story

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I