Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5303&start_row=51

Meat is Ital

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 72
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 10/17/2022 1:41:46 AM

When Iman mention the ORIginal man and womban, I am referring to InI in our original optimal state, when InI lived in harmony with the ORIginal way and order of life, Sanatana Dharma. And the ORIginal people were Ital. That is InI, Iyah. I I I I I RastafarI. As it was in the begining, so shall it be in the end. Iternal and Iverlasting.

Ital is vital, is life, is Iternal, is Iverlasting. Seen? As such, animal meat can never be Ital. Animal meat it is dead flesh. It is death. And if eaten too often by a man, it can cause the man's death.

Ital is heartical. From the heart and for the heart. Ital livity builds strong healthy hearts. Now Iman sight that the #1 disease from eating animals is HEART DISEASE. That should be a BIG WAKE UP CALL for people. It is a big deal so I put it in big caps for you. Selah.

Another thing. If you buy a sports car with high performance engine, and you only fill it with regular unleaded gasoline, you will have engine problems. Same way for man and womban when it comes to what they put in their high performance bodies; and peoples bodies run best when they are filled with fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, what InI call Ital. No dead animal carcass. No factory made. No laboratory made. Just real live nature made.

Itinual thanks and praise for what JAH has made

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/17/2022 3:58:49 AM

Eating animals is not ital.

The mindset that plants need more space to grow than farm animals need to thrive is ridiculous and fosters cruelty to said animals. Maybe next the i also has no issue w veal and foie gras or Battery cages to save space? Ever heard of animal welfare? Humans are a type of animal, like it or not. Mek feel like a cannibal. Remove bones and blood from kitchen.
Ever consider energy karma revolve?
Maat, A scale of soul and feather.
Reincarnation, we are ancestors.
Have you ever killed a animal that wasnt a insect or fish? (People have no compassion for these animals generally speaking).
How did that affect you?

Jahcub I, love the I. Jah soldier always come correct on the battlefield. Give thankhs for the i wisemind.

Black heart, mi elder iya kingman nuff raspect and thankhs again Bredren I for tirelessly stating the facts.

True i never knew anyone attempt to hold ital livity who also wasnt Rastafari, its not for iveryone, its a seperation and a very different thing not for the regular population or weakhearted. True it takes extra inergy and iffort to prepare daily.
Not junk food or frozen or canned that happens to be labeled "vegetarian"

I loved the way ignorant/wise Rasta youth had come asking why salt wasnt considered ital. It was a good question and his approach was humble and warmly received.
Give thankhs youth.Hope the question was answered to the i satisfaction.

And the almighty Empress Menen the 1st and Emperor Haile Selassie kedamawe said behold, We have given i&i every herb bearing seed which is on the face of all the earth and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed, to i&i it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth and to every fowl of the air and to everything that creepeth upon the earth wherein there is life, we have given every green herb for meat, and it was so. And the Lord and Empress JAH Rastafari saw everything they had made and behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the 6th day.

Maybe if u were raising and slaughter your own animals your words would approach holding some weight but walmart value packs are a detachment and a remorseless attitude conveyed says even more than your typed words.

Ital is the ultimate pinnacle of compassion in all behavioral regards ina complete way of life.

If u had known me better youd know say i never need the ible to justify anything but if you wana go there then well...gwaan and microwave another steak burrito and maybe another processed gmo morningstar patty, then come tell Rastafari about ital livity and give we some much needed advice 😘; Dad.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/17/2022 3:59:58 AM

https://youtu.be/n6Bwpj1p7Uw

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/17/2022 7:43:59 AM

Bless bro Evison. big up Idrens Seestem, Cedric, Jahcub n Evison fo shining d light in ital livity. Oneness

Messenger: Jahcub I Sent: 10/17/2022 10:47:17 PM

One Perfect Love Idren

@IPXninja

The I said a couple things about crop rotation and pesticides.

When it comes to crop rotation a person doesn't require more land. What is needed is a different approach. Rather than growing one crop and having to rotate other crops in to keep soil nutrients from getting depleted; InI can plant and grow multiple crops, polycultures, plant guilds. By planting a diversity of plants, crop rotation becomes unnecessary, as each plant is taking and adding different nutrients to the soil. Every plant has a variety of functions, attributes and nutrients. People can select the plants they grow based on their qualities and the needs of the land/wild life and people. For example:

InI in the Americas have grown squash, corn, and beans together for a long time now. Some know it as "The Three Sisters". The Three Sistren plants work together helping one another. Squash will shade and cool the soil, with its big broad leaves, helping with water retention. Those leaves also help keep weeds from popping up. The leaves can be used for mulch, which will build soil and also help with water retention, plus it will add nutrients like nitrogen back into the soil, fertilizing it.
Corn grows tall and doesn't get shaded out by Squash's leaves. Bean will grow up along the stalks of Corn, so neither plant gets shaded out, and Bean will help stabilize Corn against wind and other elements. Bean is also a nitrogen fixer, another function of Bean that helps the other two plants.

Fruit and nut tree orchards would also benefit from poly-cropping. InI can grow a variety of edible and medicinal ground covers, shrubs, and vines that would all work together in a variety of ways and will produce a diverse and abundant harvest.

Now when is comes to pesticides, InI don't have to use pesticides to protect the plants InI grow, as pesticides will ultimately kill the plants by poisoning beneficial living organisms in the soil and environment. Again, diversity and each plants individual characteristics and functions is key, and they go along way in controlling pests in the garden and farm. For example:

InI can plant edible flowers and medicinal herbs throughout InI homes, gardens and farms. These plants will attract beneficial insects that will attack unwanted pests. Some plants are also natural pest-repellents to such as onion, garlic, mint. Planting a diverse variety of plants will also confuse unwanted pests, keeping them from finding the plants they are after.

InI can also raise chickens, ducks or setup homes in trees for birds, owls, to have them help deal with pests. There are many natural alternatives to pesticides and plenty of information and resources for people to grow organic produce without all the chemicals.

Looking at all the functions of each plant and animal, InI can grow food in harmony with nature, everything working together, diverse, interdependent and multi-functional.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/18/2022 1:37:45 AM

"Looking at all the functions of each plant and animal, InI can grow food in harmony with nature, everything working together, diverse, interdependent and multi-functional."

Wise words that must come from ixperience in farming.

This is a major key to success in gardening on all scales if ones want to be sustainable and even profitable not fighting JAH natural order or design.

Harmony w nature means not trying to fight against JAH. When i was younger and didnt fully overstand the system i looked for organic solution to pests like neem oil aloe vera and peppers or lantana to spray on the plants but now i dont even fight bugs due to implementing components of a theory that is the opposite of entropy which is syntropic theory. And our harvests yields have never been higher.

I dont see pests, if a plant is being removed from bugs its because it is sending out a destress signal through leaves or roots hormone secretion to remove itself as it found some or many aspects of the situation unideal for thriving. The healthiest plants will not be attacked by these agents from the department of the optimization of life.
Trees and plants talk through the "wood wide web" the original world wide web.lol.
So if 1 is in distress or needs water that message will spread around starting w similar types in the area and eventually affecting the whole system around the garden deh. So it must be removed early or relocated to a place the plant finds more suitable.

An true the Tanzanian are way ahead remembering precolonial technologies like wah we implemented in this synyropic system that is overabundant and producing heaps of ital food everyday w no further investment of compost or even watering. Just pruning like chopping and dropping the leaves for green manure.
This covers the soil to prevent burning and moisture loss, adds nutrients and encourages growth through signals sent out from the pruned trees and plants in the soil area to the young seedlings and such mi family.

https://youtu.be/FuKDlRaTj_4

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/18/2022 1:46:02 AM

Not to stray too far from the original topic that meat is not ital.
Not farming techniques or whats healthy food and why in iveryones opinions.

Messenger: Evison Matafale Skræling Sent: 10/18/2022 3:01:19 AM

If the i them want more knowledge of Syntropic agroforestry then our good Brother Ras Roland Van Reenan can thoroughly teach ya all protocols in person ifya located in Caribbean or Afrika even better, karibuni sana bustani kwetu hapa Morogoro SUA. Or maybe using the many internet platforms available if living somewhere else.

Hail
JAH Rastafari from all our blessings grow
Love family
Without love we are nothing at all

https://youtube.com/channel/UC5bywzOgaAgOciLcZZY1CBA

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/20/2022 3:24:51 PM

Blackheart:
I don't eat meat bcos I don't want animals to b killed fo I food. I can't create life dehfo I don't want to kill life. Ital livity preserve life. Ital is vital. Jah know, Jah see

Now we know dat u IPXninja like meat so much dat u are prepared to defend d eating of it. I can't tell u to stop eating it but I tell u to stop trying to change d defination of ital. Meat is not ital, but is d opposit of ital. U too can't make us eat it.

@Blackheart

That's cool. You hold the lives of animals over the lives of plants. That's your own personal view and you are very much entitled to it. I simply have a different view. I see animals and plants as having the same common ancestor and both being biological organisms that are alive. Plants are alive. Anything that can die has life. And there are zillions of tiny forms of life that live in and around the very plants you eat, just like there are over a thousand different species of 30 trillion tiny life forms that live inside your body, making up around 30% of your cellular composition.

Although these microscopic life forms aren't animals they aren't plants either and we couldn't live without them. Both plants and animals live in harmony with them. So my point is that life... is such a complex thing. What criteria do you use to determine life or the value of life? How many trillions of life forms equal the value of a worm? How many worms equal the value of a snake? How many snakes equal the value of a tiger? You consume life all the time. You destroy life all the time. You just don't consider it life. Do you count how many of your sperm cells die every day? Probably not, right? But they are naturally programmed to die. unfertilized eggs disintegrate and the uterine lining is shed during a woman's period. The very components of human life, the form of life we hold most sacred, are programmed to self-destruct.

That's nature.

'Animal' is a human word. Plant is a human word. We apply these human words to classify different forms of life. But without the labels, they are still just different forms of life. Plant cells, to me, are not so different from animal cells. But you don't look at them as "cells". You judge them as a whole package. You say "this is a plant". I get it. I'm not mad. We've been programmed from birth to view life according to the labels that humans have thought up. And then we judge each other according to those labels. White... Black... we humans are so good at coming up with labels. Man... woman... then we feel justified in treating each one differently and assigning value based on our perception of that "type".

I would submit to you that plants and animals are as different as black and white, male and female. And why not? Male is in female just like the female is in male. Look at your chromosomes. Look at your DNA. Plants and animals eat each other but also live in harmony with each other. There is a natural balance that includes death. Even humans, by nature, die. And when we die the trillions of life forms feed upon us just as we feed upon the trillions of life forms at different sizes and scales.

Do I eat animals? I eat parts of dead animals. Yes. Would it make you feel better if I hunted them? I don't hear anyone condemning the lion as a brutal butcher of other animals. A lion is programmed to hunt animals; to kill animals. And we call him a king. We call H.I.M the conquering LION of Judah. What is it that you think conquering means? Does it involve a lot of singing and hand-holding? Is that what armies are for? I'm not trying to get you to eat meat, bro. Do you. I'm just saying there is a bigger picture. Life is sacred. That doesn't mean life should never be taken or extinguished. The dead should be honored. Ancient peoples gave honor and respect to the animals they killed and ate. That is how you respect the sacredness of life. Humans have absolutely gone away from that and that's part of what the movie Avatar showed. But it also showed the sacredness of life in the plants and trees. That's what I want people to see.

(cont'd)

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 10/20/2022 3:27:25 PM

ALL LIFE is sacred. Not just animals. And all life exists within itself and is connected to and through itself. That's what nature is. Life and death are simply two states of how nature exists. You think animals eat plants because they know they are "plants"? For an animal, food is whatever nutrients are required by their bodies. The lion isn't grazing on fields of grass. And yet the lion also doesn't murder its prey because it likes killing. Real predators respect life and do not kill needlessly.

And if you study carnivores you will find that their bodies cannot digest plants properly. Plants also do not provide enough nutrients for their needs. Many herbivores can only eat specific vegetation or else they would need larger more complex digestive systems. The plants animals eat are often only possible to break down because of particular enzymes and millions of microorganisms (mostly bacteria). Of course, you also have saliva and stomach acid. A cow, for example, can eat meat and on rare occasions, they will. But meat is largely undigested in a cow and will simply rot in its stomach. So the reason humans are omnivores is not simply because we choose to eat everything but because we have the ability to digest everything. This too is part of nature.

So when you consider this, my point is that different food is vital to different animals based on their ability to catch and consume. But for humans, what is vital is the nutrients we need to extract from our food. But since we are built to digest everything (allergies notwithstanding) what we eat becomes a matter of choice. Whether those nutrients are contained in a plant container or animal... they are both living organisms that are host to millions of living smaller organisms.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 72

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I