Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5196&start_row=1

Ever Living Life

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 6/19/2013 3:15:36 PM

what does it mean and what do Rastafari belive. do we die in flesh live in spirit??? Do our bodies go to Zion..............is it like the song says "if you want to live on you have to live right." does that mean if we live right we will live forever

http://www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com/rastafarian-beliefs-explained/rastafarian-beliefs-on-life-after-death/

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/19/2013 4:48:01 PM

Nobody knows,because no one has passed through and come back to give us feedback

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 6/20/2013 3:09:35 AM

Yes I one thing for certain:
you can't go wrong with living right.

I body will eventually return to the Earth
and go on to sustain countless lives and provide nourishment for the soil, trees, and all those lives that depend on the interconnected materials, cycles, and energies of the Earth.

As for I and I soul and individual character,
nothing promotes longevity better than living harmlessly.

It is with great faith that I and I trod in this experience
that greater times and experiences will come as a result of upfull living and doing everything that is in I and I ability to create Zion in the HERE AND NOW. Once something has existed and is remembered and upheld, how can it be distinguished as not living?

Vaughn Benjamin of Midnite:
"How can an inspiration not be live?"

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/20/2013 10:19:40 AM

blessed to all

yes I, InI is life itself, life can't die, because death itself is an illusion, life is eternal, no tomorrow nor yesterday but always now, d life in animal, plants and all in existence is all d same life which is InI, the Creator is the Creation itself, no beginning no end but always is, all is 1, 1 is all. 1 love

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/20/2013 9:47:42 PM

Same as what Iman Bo said.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/21/2013 1:01:53 AM

Flesh is shadow of soul

And the spirit is manifest flesh

They are one and the same

So look out for wolf in sheep's clothing

The soul that live in Jah(John3:16)is eternal
And teacheth the body about longevity

there there is the body and there is the embodied

There is the ego and there is the soul

Really the ego and bodie and all creation are all an illusion/matrix
And we rule our destiny when the truth is known

A healthy soul must build a healthy bodie

And if ya rule ya Destiny with selassie I ya won't choose to die when bodie dies and forfeit ya soul to satin
(best to let ego die NOW if not already and be reborn in spirit, in a Iritual Iritual, Iternal livity, Istablishing Jah Kingdom of Zion on Iearth and Zion consciousness in sons and daughters of Jah)

Many children of man have have had out of bodi experiences
To think one is the bodie is just a thoughtillusion
but leads one to believe they are the body and live like it in delusion leading to destruction living in the flesh but those who live in spirit reap and harvest life eternal everliving

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/21/2013 10:36:02 AM

if InI exercise our love through deeds,if InI live in dedication,InI can become perfect in love,and death will have no power of InI souls,only phisical bodies,wich are the vehicles transporting InI soul.

Blessed Love.

InI JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 7/2/2013 10:08:02 AM

Seen, i know that the body will rest but what happens to the soul.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 7/3/2013 1:38:27 AM

blessed to all

yes I, Jahmyking, the soul or life is d same, nothing happens to d soul when d body dies, death has no meaning to life because there is no such thing as death but a change of form,the fact is there is no many soul but 1 soul or 1 life in many forms, just like ocean, the waves and bubbles on ocean are just forms and life itself is the water.
or for instance space is life and the buildings or animals and plants or rocks consist of 99% space where the atoms rotate, and d same space inside d body and outside is d same space when d body is dead the space is not affected,
another example is silence, life is silence and the words or sounds before, between and after silence are just forms such as InI bodies, silence is d beginning and d end of words such as life compared to forms, d same with consciousness and mind, consciousness is formless mind is forms,
space, silence, consciousness cannot be many because its formless its always 1 and d same. only forms is many and ever changing

InI soul is life itself, untouchable to death

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/3/2013 12:45:33 PM

Why can't the I's just tell the man straight up!!! He's not stupid!!!

Your soul will live on bredren. It may inhabit different casings of flesh but that's all. Your soul is Iternal while the flesh is temporary!!!

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I