Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=515&start_row=1

Christifari = Messian Dread

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasEli Sent: 12/2/2004 3:24:06 PM

I was reading over the I's old posts and bout Messian Dreads, "Christian dreads in RastafarI clothing" some one said. I agree for these people have no conection with I's religion for them Babylon and denie the divinity of Selassie I. How is it these people can hold true to something unfactual.

Ras ElI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/6/2004 11:39:31 PM

I and I can only represent I and I, those that will see will see. The people who don't see Selassie I as Jah will only convince those whose path is to see it the same. They can't take even One of RasTafarI chosen children, so I don't worry about those that are trying to take their own, because RasTafarI is not their own. I just call out to Jah children, I and I brothers and sisters, so that they turn to RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/15/2004 9:00:38 PM

Arc I,

By calling out to all JAH children, arent you then calling out to everyone? otherwise we would be devide people, we all have JAH inside, so we should call out to everyone.

This is my reasoning thought. Nevertheless, it will be easier to seek and call those that already have some enlightenment but we all have it inside and are looking for the same truth, ultimately.

Many Blessings,

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/16/2004 1:12:24 AM

Yes I, all people are Jah children and I call to all. And I message is for people to turn to RasTafarI, and those that can't see RasTafarI as Jah, for them to at least turn to the ways of RasTafarI. What I meant in that post was that I don't worry about those that turn away from RasTafarI, because the people that turn away were never with RasTafarI. If someOne is truly with RasTafarI, then they would never desire to go away. RasTafarI chosen children will never leave Jah.

So I don't have to put I thoughts on those that are trying to take RasTafarI children away, because what they are attempting is impossible, they can only take their own. So it is better for I to spend I time calling to Jah children instead of holding on to those that desire something else. Jah never forces anybody to Live in Jah way, and by this same example it is not for I and I to force anybody, those with ears to hear will hear.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/16/2004 5:36:47 AM

I beleive all is JAh's children, but I beleive there are "followers"(RastafarI), and non-followers(some one who does not commit sin and praises thee lord in some belief) who live a righteous life. And then their are the spawn of Cain(criminals etc.). I know alot of criminals who dont even beleive n Jah(God) and could careless about it that is why I beleive this.

Ras ElIjah

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I