Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4974&start_row=1

Difficult

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 12/4/2012 1:21:59 PM

Kibir Le Mo'a anbessa ze' yihudah Germawi Kedamawi Ase Hayle Sillase Negusa Negast ze' I'tyopp'a

Before I fight Babylon and its polluted ways it is better to seek Jah first. One time I asked Jah if I should join the US Military for it is the only way I could make some money. I asked Jah if I should fight them, and He said that it is not my war to fight, seen?

Because the only real war is within ourselves. I have faced many difficulties because I was caught up fighting the system that infiltrated my Rasta livity. But I do know that just as the proverb has told me that if there is no evil within you then no evil outside you can conquer you. That is how I see myself, as a conqueror.

I and I have trouble seeking and finding Jah love because there is so much bullshit occupying my time. Sight? So what do I do? I want to know what Jah love is like again because I feel like I have failed Him.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/4/2012 4:11:50 PM

The simple solution is to seek Him. There was a time recently when I had to put down all things the I describes as bullshit for a time and just seek the Most High to regain I balance. If the I has failed Him, then just tell Him so and seek forgiveness and guidence in moving forward.
I was Reasoning with a Sister about this kind of feeling a while ago, and I and I came up with a metaphor of I and I Livity being like walking side by side along a path with Haile Selassie I, and what happens if I and I trip and fall in a muddy puddle (because the road to Mt. Zion is rough and slippery, don't forget it). I and I have two options at that point, because it's happened, so the I can either get up, wash off and catch up with His Majesty quick, or get stuck in the puddle lamenting the fact the I fell. It's as simple as that.

Blessed love and guidence

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/5/2012 7:35:18 PM

Truth, that puddle is like a puddle of doubting, when doubting we not trodding like should be..

Yes I had a dream I was off the trail in some bush, and King Selassie was ahead of I on path and I was getting back on that path

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 12/10/2012 3:05:07 PM

Seen, I. I don't really understand what you mean by a puddle of doubting, because my constant re-assertion of His Majesty's Throne which is descended from King Solomon of Yerusalem and the Queen of Sheba of Ethiopia gives me enough proof of His Majesty's Iternal reign.

Is it because of what people say about His Majesty? I am always hearing He starved Ethiopia, He stole money from Ethiopia, He was a dictator, He is dead, He re-affirmed the dominant reign of the Amhara minority, He re-affirmed the indisputable power of the monarchy, etc...

The Amhara is descended from Solomon and Sheba and therefore rightful heirs to the Throne, such is, His Majesty Emperor HAILE SELASSIE I, the Last of the Solomonic Kings and Earth's Rightful Ruler, First Crowned King of Creation and First Minister of Education, etc...

Just wondering, I-dren. If not that, then what did the I doubt?

HAILE I BLESS

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 12/10/2012 4:24:32 PM

Greetings Jesse,

Can the I explain in full deatil about the I's dream of HIM, I would love fi hear it?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/10/2012 6:02:59 PM

The muddy puddle just a metaphor for when get off track and doubting the glory and the unseen treasures.

Doubt is just a lack of faith, Im jus saying when doubting one is not moving, not only stuck in the muddy puddle but sinking, I personally am moved by faith or not moved by lack of it, my faith is in Ras Tafari Hallie Selassie so I move, rise only upwards on that path.

The dream was short , sweet message. All I knew in dream is I had to get pack on the path(it was in wilderness/nature) behind the King

He is my leader, and guide, keeps I on path, a light tower for all who get lost in the night

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/11/2012 5:36:14 PM

and sometimes when we are on the waters with our ships storms come and we cant see the shore, but King Selassie is a light tower on the shore

and sometimes when I walk through mountain wilderness on a trail the snow will get so deep I cant see the trail, but I can always see the King , yes Even through darkness Selassie Guides I

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/11/2012 8:59:16 PM

Blessed to all.

Greetings burningbush.

Yes I , JAH love is present always so no need to seek for it, see it from d most simple, for instance heart beats spontaneously , give thanks for every food InI eat, water InI drink,air InI breath.

Dnt ask or expect anything simply give thanks, and give thanks for d very moment no matter wat situation InI is facing , every situation InI is facing is perfectly done by JAH, never think d I has failed ,the moment d I had realized d I had failed is a clear vision, better give thanks still for d clear vision and is a chance for learning from mistake,a clear vision of it is not a failure but mercy of JAH and is a chance for a lesson to be learned.

Dnt seek for JAH love but simply give thanks for d most simple things, think with d heart not with d head ,d mind complicates d simplicity of life and creates reasons for search, it creates illusion for searching and expectation ,JAH is right here and right now , always been and never been gone, let d heart be d master and d mind as d servant then d searching will cease, then life will be a celebration with happiness and love.

InI JAH RASTAFARI.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/2/2013 11:18:02 PM

--------------------------------
Faith Strength

Learn to trust in the Most High Jah RasTafarI and Jah will guide your way. Trust and have Faith in Jah for all things, and all things will be delivered. I mentioned before about Faith, that people want proof of their faith before they have Faith, but Faith doesn't work so. First I and I must learn to have Faith; then I and I will no longer look for proof because I and I will see and know. When I and I have Faith, even though I and I don't look for proof, the proof will show itself often. And I am not talking about subtle or minor proof. What I am talking about is proof so strong and sure, that a person would have to be completely foolish to deny it after experiencing it. When I and I have Faith, Jah RasTafarI guides I and I and helps I and I, blessing I and I with Jah Mystics.

And make sure you know that if you don't see results from Faith, then your Faith is not strong enough and must be made stronger. And your Livity also is not strong enough and must be made stronger. Those last two statements are really one and the same, because all who have Faith and Trust in Jah will listen to the Guidance that they have Faith and Trust in, and Jah RasTafarI will only Guide I and I in Righteousness.

After reading this, read the reasoning from the link at the bottom of this message, and the I will sight how powerful and Mighty Haile Selassie I is. Read and sight that though all of I and I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I and I fear no evil, because Jah RasTafarI Itect and Strengthen I and I with HIM Rod and Staff. The link is only a small sample of the Greatness I have seen from Jah RasTafarI since I started to Trod toward HIM. I have seen so much that others around I have also witnessed these things as they happened. I Empress is rarely surprised about the Mystics she sees when it comes to I, because she has seen so many things since she has been with I these past 12 years.

Walk with Confidence and Strength and don't bow down to be trampled by babylon, instead walk Strong and Trample babylon with every step you take. It might take some time to get use to this kind of thinking, but if you kick your self in the ass and don't take no for an answer, and be stubborn in Faith and Strength, so that you refuse to let go of it no matter what others say or what thoughts come into your mind, or what experience or tribulation you go through.

Stubbornness is usually seen negatively because it is usually used to hold on to negative things, but Stubbornness in Faith is a great thing and will Rise you to new Heights.

Resist the devil and the devil will flee, Resist doubt and doubt will flee. That is why Stubbornness is so important, because the more Stubborn, the more Resistance.

Stop negative thoughts as soon as they arrive, stop thoughts of doubt as soon as they arrive. Always work to make yourself stop them sooner and sooner.

At first, it might take some time to resist thinking of temptation, but if you have the mind intention to stop it and the mind intention to train yourself to stop it sooner and sooner; then eventually you will see that this temptation can no longer tempt, and then that temptation can no longer tempt, and you will see that you doubt less and less while your Faith becomes stronger and stronger.

You might slip a little here and there, but as long as you pick yourself up and Itinue to Rise, then you will Itinue to Rise. But always know that I and I can completely stop temptation and doubt in a second, and never feel temptation and doubt ever again. It is only our weakness and stubbornness in the wrong things that cause most of I and I to take time to learn. But when I and I sight and know that this can come in an instant, then I and I make it possible for it to come in an instant, or at least a little longer than an instant. If we instead choose to have faith in weakness, and think that it will never come, then it will truly never come, no matter how hard we try.

It is I and I choice and has always been I and I choice. So let I and I make a choice.

Duppy Conqueror

Faith

------------------------------------------------

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/3/2013 8:19:13 PM

Blessed Love

RasTafarI is true and natural. All InI have to do is leave go of weakness and hold on to the inner strength of Christ Selassie I and live, Once InI can sight the light of Selassie I within our own selfs, InI begin to remember what the Irits of the most high feel and look like. For I it feels like a journey back to my root. Moving forward to the past.

MAN OF RIGHT IS JAH IN THE FLESH
SELASSIE I IS INI LIGHT, GUIDE AND RUDDER

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I