Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4952&start_row=1

Pharisees, dogma and tradition

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/5/2012 11:02:17 AM

Greetings

The I has been meditating on the Gospels and how things are the same today as they where in ancient times.

When I really check it Selassie I and Yeshua faced the same opposition from the same kinds of people who opposed the same things and tricked the people in the same way. It's quite amazing ones should really check it ! InI KNOW that the ways of Jah never change but I think I have just relized the ways of the devil remain the same also.

The same ones that stood against CHRIST back in the day stand against HIM today
It's like the Culture song that says something like ... They never loved Jah in them times why would they love him in these times.

Selassie I

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/5/2012 2:28:58 PM

Yes-I, same tings ah gwan, dem never accepted HIM and Yeshuas testimony. Nor took heed to the works but in the devil decietfulness, the wicked paint a picture that Jah is dead and have InI pay attention to the flesh but Jah is spirit foriever living thats why Yeshua say Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell Matt 10:28. Also in Ecclesiates 1:9, there is nothing new under the sun.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I