Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4930&start_row=1

The latest news from Addis Ababa and Shashamane concerning repatriation movement and the shama ball. St Luke 17:11-27

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmikey israel Sent: 10/17/2012 3:45:27 AM

JAH BLESS.The latest news from the Mother land: TTI, Nurses of Israel, Avril (Zere Yacob's assistant) and Tariku~thieves working for Israel's King, and whoever has collected RASTAFARI money for projects in Ethiopia, watch out for the Imperial federal Army's investigation. Their Shema Ball is the last of their money scheme to keep our King HOSTAGE. Rise up ye mighty race. /send message to every house, esp. Kenya. Love
THIEVES/ ROBBERS of TTI, ect. The invitation is part of my complaint, thank JAH Stokely's name is on it, one thief to pick up, many more names to go. Publish this also in Canada.
JAH BLESS. Publish all messages to Rastafarian group and Orthodox members listed. Police have heard sis. avril's part of fraud story, all accomplice in money and drug doings is in writing. NOW EVERY DREAD DEALERS turn to talk to the Law. Thank Avril, everybody.

Hossana to the Son of David, King Jah Zere Yacob Asfa Wossen Haile Selassie 1st. Blessed is He who Cometh in the name of the Most High Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie 1st.

A worldwide investigation has been launched by the Imperial Federal Army in Ethiopia. This has to deal with everyone who has collected money in the name of Jah Rastafari and the Davidic Royal House of Ethiopia, and have been robbing, cheating and deceiving the peoples and members of organizations of the Rastafari movement. The parties includes The Twelve Tribes of Israel, Nurses of Israel, the Ethiopian Orthodox church, and many more organizations and peoples, who have received donations and contributions towards their events in the name of Rastafari, and have not forwarded these funds and contributions to the Royal family of Ethiopia. All shall come to account.

Minister Sister Dinah from Toronto,Canada, who now resides in Addis Ababa,Ethiopia, would like this message to be published throughout the whole earth.

St Luke 19:11-27
Blessed is the King of Israel Jah Zere Yacob Asfa Wossen Haile Selassie 1st SON OF JAH

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:46:23 AM

ONLY E.A.B.I.C TRUE CHURCH OF TRUE DIVINE SALVATION STAND... ALL OTHER GROUND IS SINKING SAND..

AND THIS SHOULD BE CLEAR TO ALL I & I RASTAFARI BRETHREN AND SISTREN BY NOW....COME TO THE SAVIOUR NOW & NOW AND MAKE NO DELAY!!

CALL THEM EMMANUEL

CALL THEM FROM THE WORLD OF SIN

CALL THEM FROM DESTRUCTION BROADWAY

MOST HIGH JAHOVIAH JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I