Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4924&start_row=1

RastafarI on social Networks

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 10/12/2012 12:15:05 AM

Big ups and blessings to InI who constantly visit Isite & help InI on questions much love in name of the most high Jah RasTafarI

As I joined twitter few months ago I noticed that InI influences Livity is not emphasize as much as other "religions" on social networks there is few twitter accounts that give the I a voice to be heard but not so much , I hope that soon more higher teachers of livity can share thoughts, recipes, advice in networks such as twitter because not all are informed of this Isite I was bless to have found it because it has helped me overstand the righteous path to gates of Zion . I had problems with I phone and had to fix it all my data was deleted and I couldn't find the Isite which I enjoy til today ! I have share this site with I twitter followers and hope it is helpful !
I think is vital to keep our Youth inform and find InI on important social media outlets and bring the truth !
One love Queens&Kings
Blessings

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2012 11:33:01 AM

The I has a point. I have never joined twitter, I definetely would not use it to tell people where I am at any given moment. I know people use it for other things these days, like to put up short news headlines or make short statements about livity. It seems so useless because the messages are so short, but I guess the point is to just make the connections between people.

What is your name on twitter?

Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 10/14/2012 7:04:06 PM

Blessings and much love !
Yes I don't ever and I don't think others out where InI would be located except maybe there state or something, but yes is important to keep up or just maybe look who di world is slowly/rapidly changing with technology Babylon medicine and more and not fall begin InI most always be prepare and my twitter is @SANDRAYESSICAH

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I