Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4921&start_row=61

Why the inconsistency?!?!?!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 12/11/2012 3:36:31 AM

Ras Kanjas,

I have stayed consistent. I have said that Jah has taken converts from the beginning; that there is scripture that proves that males and females have converted to the God of Israel; whites have become part of Israel through conversion and through intermixing with the Israelites; and that only JAH chooses the Chosen.

You tried to set up a stumbling block by speaking of Aaron and his sons, who were a priestly tribe amongst the 12 Tribes of Israel. The Tribe of Levi is an exception to the converts and to Israel; however that doesn't change the fact that a Gentile can convert to the other Tribes of Israel.

(Ezekiel 47:21-23) 21 So shall ye divide this land unto you according to the tribes of Israel.

22 And it shall come to pass, that ye shall divide it by lot for an inheritance unto you, and to the strangers that sojourn among you, which shall beget children among you: and they shall be unto you as born in the country among the children of Israel; they shall have inheritance with you among the tribes of Israel.

23 And it shall come to pass, that in what tribe the stranger sojourneth, there shall ye give him his inheritance, saith the Lord God.

The scriptures speak of converts, the converts became part of Israel and they are to share in Israel's inheritance because they are Israel.

That's about as far as I can reason with you on this brethren. There is nothing left for I to say.

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/14/2012 12:08:51 AM

Ras Kanjas, How do you know whether or not you are an Israelite? In terms of genetic lineage, you may or may not be of the lineage of Israel. Your black skin alone doesn't make you an Israelite. Some black people are of the lineage of Israel, and some black people are not.

Consider how small the land of Israel is compared to the continent of Africa. There were Black people all over Africa when Israel was born, and many of their descendants live unto this day.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 12/15/2012 9:25:46 AM

If I study the Scriptures, particularly the biblical prophecy concerning God's chosen people, i find out that the prophecy perfectly points directly to me as Israel!
Man of right is God in flesh,
likewise every man who perfectly fulfills every Scripture concerning Israel is Israel, seen?
Not only because I was blessed with the precious melanin by the Creator, but I also fulfill every prophecy that prophesies about Israel in this time, seen?

You are mistaken, perhaps brainwashed, because you don't understand that the whole continent of Africa plus some part of the Middle East is altogether the land of Israel, that is Zion, seen?
Did you also know that before God settled the children of Israel in their own land(all Africa plus part of Middle East), He first drove out all the people who were staying in this specific land?
So you can't talk about black people who ain't Israel coming out of Africa,
if they still exists then they should have come from Europe, seen?

Raspect..

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/17/2012 12:36:15 PM

Brother Kanjas. I n I are de people who'v ben dwelin ina Africa since iration. I n I were never driven out of Africa but some amongst us were captured by de invaders n taken abroad through de Jesus. De fact dat some of our black prophets abroad were using de example of de Israel exodus to inspire fellow black people to repatriate doesn't necesarily mean I n I blacks are Israelites. Its true der'are some black Israelites but most of us blacks are just Africans not Israelites. Don't let de scriptures brainwash u. Can't u see dat those scriptures u keep on referin to were writen by biased Israelites. Africa is de cradle fo civilisation. I tel u again to stop discrediting our black race in de name of Israel. Black solidarity.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/20/2012 10:20:03 AM

Solomonic linage whe dem still can't defeat and them coulda never clone
My spiritual DNA that print in my soul and I will forever Own Lord

Damian Marley Patience

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/20/2012 10:47:12 AM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 66

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I