Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4912&start_row=11

smoking ciggeretes

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Julie A Sent: 10/31/2012 3:19:08 PM

IS GOOD TO HAVE FEW HEMP SEEDS IN YR POCKET TO CHEW THEY STOP CRAVINGS FOR TOBACCO, TASTE GOOD N SO GOOD FOR YOU:)

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 11/2/2012 5:17:40 AM

Ises idren of Jah!!!

Ital livity rasta haffi trod

give thanks always

Rastafari

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/4/2012 12:35:35 PM

Another reason peoples crave them cigarettes is because they are deficient in all kinds of minerals like magnesium and vitamin b-5 and essential fatty acids(hep seeds)those are top three deficiency's...
lack of minerals and vitamins creates craving for cigaretts junk foods and other things to numb the feeling of un-wholeness.

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 7:03:31 AM

jah bless Patel
I know she life should be for Iva more and all the facts that jah is going to make us live forever but I wanted to know more about smoking tobbaco and rasta . Do any rastas smoke or are trying to give up ciggaretes ? I don't smoke Mary j anymore cuz in an engineer (mechanic) but ciggeretes r my weakness can anyone shed anything or any light to help me overcome this obstacle

Blessed Love Honourable Jah Bless Patel!

To answer the I´s questions, Many rastas are smoking cigarrets, and Many are smoking Roll-Up tobacco, and many are smoking bidis too.. Many are also blending / balancing the Ganja Herb with some kind of tobacco.. One of I&I RASTAFARI Brethren said to I once that we should not be afraid of tobacco, because the tobacco plant was also created by the Most High JAH.. Having said these words, Remember Babylon puts lots of eXtra chemicals etc. in the Babylon cigarrets, So it is better for your own personal health and well-being if you do not smoke them. BUT, when we read bible we see that It is not what we put into ourselfs that defiles us, but whats cometh out of the mouth.. Also; Every Thing is allowed, but not every thing is healthy, good and beneficial for I&I.

I hope this post cleared up some of the I´s questions Hon. Jah Patel.

I think it is the best that the I try not to smoke so much tobacco, But in due time parttake of the Good Green Herb , the Tree of Life , Give thanks for the Cup of Salvation - Herb is the Healing of the Nation! HOLY EMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/15/2012 8:20:46 AM

Why do I get de feeling dat those rasta refered to be smokin cegarates n mixin it with herb are those dat drink alcohol nyam flesh?

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I