Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4892&start_row=21

How do I know Jah has forgiven InI

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2012 12:02:00 AM

you have been forgiven when there is no more grief. you have been forgiven when the cloud of grief leaves and Jahs light of glory shines on you. Jah will bring relief and end all grief.. where one is greiving they are in condemnation of the devil, the Lord forgives, where one is rejoicing and singing praises to Jah, there is forgivness, be in joy at peace, the lord drys up your crying eyes and turn that frown upside down...yea bring your troubles to The Lord in Zion within and find peace and unconditional love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/21/2012 12:06:57 AM

I love the rod of correction jah hits me with when I get off path, it hurt untill the pain goes away and I learn my leasson, when the pain is gone and iv learned how not to fall of from The Way again, then i am forgiven. We are not forgiven unles we uproot the cause of our error and keep it from happening again. Its painful at first but with time and understanding we take these not as a flaw but as a blessing for jah teaches and disciplines those he loves.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I