Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4876&start_row=1

Hi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/5/2012 4:19:40 PM

Is it possible to retreat and repatriate to any where in afriac as long as it's Africa then ? I just wanted to know truth . I'm Indian and I was born inna Kenya Nairobi , then came to united kingdom when was just two so England is my place of jammin and everything else at he moment . Are all rastas going to repatriate ? I dontknow because see manyincient elders stil here in the uk ? .?????? So how is Etiopia isnt it Nuff inna poverty and arent there Nuff robbers nd murderers there out to kill non blacks ! .? I could research my self but maybe u ppl may have a few friends or urselves that may have been there .

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/5/2012 8:03:44 PM

I Reasoning on this has always been that Africa is for the Africans. I think many Rasta people who are not of African decent get confused when they look at the place Africa has in this time. No offence intended to the I personally Idren, but normally I think this comes from over-reliance on reggae music for education about the Most High and the RastafarI movement, when in reality, the only way to reach H.I.M is through knowing the Iself.
So when an English or Indian or Chinese youth comes to I saying he wants to 'repatriate' to Africa, I really don't buy it for a second. For someone to Repatriate to Africa, they would have to have been taken from it in the first place, and no Indian or English men or wombmen were ever stolen from Africa, because last time I checked, they weren't from Africa.
I and I all know that mankind originates in Africa Ethiopia, and that is why in this time, the Most High reveals H.I.Mself in the kingly character of Haile Selassie I, the Black king of the only African nation never brought under the yoke of colonialism who traces His ancestry back to King Solomon and the Root of David. That doesn't mean that everyone is African in this time though, and to think that not being African makes you somehow inadequate is obviously not knowing and loving the Iself if the I isn't an African. I know from studying I own story and Reasoning in Iself that before the romans came to the land I call home (now called Britain, after Brittania, the roman name for the land) I people were living in relative peace among themselves, trading tin with the African continent, and combs were hardly a thing. Those that weren't growing locks were combing out their hair with their hands and spiking it with natural gum into spikes so hard they could spear an apple on them. That is I roots, and I had to seek and find them, because all the romans left for these modern his-storians to go on was propoganda about mindless barbarians with 'snakes' for hair.
The I is Indian, and to this day I and I can see Rootsmen in India living Ital, growing long long locks and burning ganja in a big chillum pipe, so its not like the I has to look hard to find the I's roots beyond the economic decision that led the I's family to move to Kenya, where the Indians replaced the English as the 'ruling class' after the 'end' of colonialism.
Forward to the I's Roots, that is one of the many things RastafarI has taught I, so if I'm living in Africa, that makes I an exile, just like His Majesty was when He came to live in England in 1936, but in reverse.

His Majesty is not seen by just Black people. Seventy two different nations came and bowed to Him on the 2nd of November 1930, and its not like Haile Selassie I sat in His palaces doing nothing and never stepped on a plane. He travelled all over speaking of Iniversal Human Rights and International Morality even in the face of Mussolini's assault in 1936. I and I can read these words, even hear from people who met the Man in flesh and heard these words with their own ears and looked into the eyes of the Most High.
If I and I know I and Iselves, these things that His Majesty speaks of are natural to I and I, because any man who knows Himself and loves Himself can easily extend that love to others, no matter what colour their skin or eyes or their place of origin. A man who knows and loves Himself can't stand to see anyone abused or robbed or treated injustly, because He knows that the Most High grants everyOne the same Equal Rights to live their lives without prejudice or malicious interferrance. So I and I see and hear the plight of the African nation, which Haile Selassie I (who is the King of Ethiopia) worked to uplift above all others, and know that Repatriation and Reparations are due to those that were taken away into slavery or forced into economic slavery in their own land. That is a matter of International Morality, especially for those nations directly involved in the same atrocoties, because I and I as RastafarI know that bad seeds only bear bad fruit. This is why I and I see the situation in the world today where plenty of people don't really like or trust White folks, because in their experience, Europeans are synonymous with the worst kinds of trouble.

I hope that helps the I Idren.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/6/2012 5:10:18 AM

Are u saying I should visit indian and meet da rootsman there? Nazarite this question is for u brother . Blessed

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/6/2012 3:06:17 PM

Must first repatriate to Zion consciousness befor thinking about physically moving..

One step at a time..

Whats the point of going to a Zion in Africa if there is no permanent Zion in our minds and hearts..

Liberation is Repatriation.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 4:31:46 PM

The I wouldn't neccessarily have to go to India and meet those men, but I don't doubt that the I would gain much overstanding and growth in the Iself if the I undertook such a journey in the same way that I African Idren and Sistren feel when they trod to Africa and the same way I feel when I trod out into the parts of I land not corrupted by babylon.
What I was speaking about was more of a mental and Iritual journey to balance and learn about the Iself and grow closer with the Most High who created the I. To do that it is essential for Ones and Ones to know where they are coming from, and obviously as an Indian, the I isn't coming from Africa originally, even if they I's family lived there and the I was born there.
Something I notice about the I is that the I types as if the I is speaking Jamaican patois. Its something I notice about a lot of Rasta people who's familys have never passed through that island or even been there. I don't know if the I has or not, but the I isn't Jamaican either, so why type so? Does the I want to be Jamaican? Because that isn't knowing the Iself either. I know I type in Iyahric here, but that is a RastafarI Icept and I am a Rastaman, so that makes sense, but why patois?
It might seem like I'm going off on tangents here, almost picking the I apart, but I am only trying to show the I that RastafarI isn't some hippy thing that just says 'One love, we're all from Africa anyway so no problem, just sit back and burn a spliff'.
The I says the I still see's many Incients here in England, and the I is right, there are plenty of Incient RastafarI Idren and Sistren still dwelling here in England. They still want to go home too, but in babylon, that needs a serious ammount of money. The Idren I know who are Repatriating are having to build up their bases in Africa gradually with great toil and sweat to raise the funds and muster the resources to make the move with their families. But the Incients who have large families, have never had a well paid job through their faith in RastafarI and never really got an education other than what they reached out and learned for themselves, it is an even harder struggle to break out of babylon and return to their homeland from which their ancestors were stolen hundreds of years ago.
As much as I think it was foolish for the Idren VictimOfAgression to come and throw around accusations without evidence, he is right in saying that Faith without works is dead, and equal rights and justice is the works, whether I and I are English, Indian or African. So His Majesty set it.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/6/2012 4:55:30 PMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/6/2012 5:09:15 PMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: Realrealrasta Sent: 9/6/2012 5:25:42 PMHidden - Wickedness
View Message  Reply

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 9/6/2012 5:43:47 PM

Ras Congo, the I is showing your true colors. What Nazarite I was telling you is 100 pecent true. If you did not agree you could've just said so. You didn't have to call names. From what I see, the I isn't doing the work of His Majesty, but the work of satan. I dont care how "cool" you think patois are, Jamaica is not Rastafari so stop pretending it is. Ises to The Father Haile I Selassie I.

Messenger: Ras congo Sent: 9/6/2012 6:09:58 PM

Cool . Il type English and rasta Amharic style English only . I am sorry nazarite I for being tricked by the devil he made me start some Internet war . I'm sorry . If u r a real rasta u wont attackand curse me back I hope udont any way . I'm sorry nazarite I . I hope the idrens on this site can accept my apology too for being rude and upsetting the harmony . Bless up don't get bad mind and jelous ...... Sizzla lyrics Dere in da last line lol

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 24

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I