Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4849&start_row=1

Sexual Hormones

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/28/2012 6:07:53 PM

I have found a this forum to be an open forum beneficial to the yutes especially and I wont hide a topic like dis.I man has been having problems with I hormones for 6yrs now.I found Iself having much sexual feelings unnecessarily to the extent dat I sometimes masturbate to erase this feeling.After finishing I always regret and have a horrible feeling dat I have angered Jah Jah.I sometimes avoid it but avoiding it will make I chase after girls which I do not want to.The question now how can I stop it,is Jah Jah angry with I,or is it a sin,are these sexual hormones,is it normal or I'm just too lust???Help I.Much Love and Raspect

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/28/2012 7:33:19 PM

Better to shine the light of Reasoning on it than let it fester Idren, so let I and I Reason on it...

I have no trouble admitting that lust comes into I mind sometimes. Any man who says it never has is a damn liar. Wombmen are attractive, and as a man (and a young man at that), I can't deny that I have seen attractive wombmen and thought in I mind that I would like to have sex with them. Once that thought is in I mind though, I know I have a choice about what I do with it. I can either dash it in the fire as lustfulness, or I can follow it, and let it lead I into some foolishness that I know I will regret, and throw away I energy as the I describes. I won't even deny that I sometimes make ridiculous excuses to Iself that it is just to get rid of the feeling, like it won't surface again next time I lust over a wombman. I know the excuses when I make them and most of the time I burn them out and take I mind away from the lust, but I am not perfect, and when I am tired and worn out in body, mind and Irits sometimes I slip and let I body and mind wander at the expense of I Irits. What I am also aware of though is that the more I make a effort to burn out I excuses and keep a watchful guard on I thoughts and actions, the easier it is to make the Righteous choice and not bow to lustfulness. Even when I do make the mistake of bowing to it, I am careful not to allow Iself to wallow in I own sin like the babylonians, because the only way forward is to pull the Iself up again, wash off, talk with Jah and give thanks for life, because every new day is a chance to move forward in Righteousness over evil.
I and I know every sin I and I commit, and there is no hiding from them in this time. To hide from I and I own sins and pretend that everything is Right within I and Iselves is just foolishness when there are still steps to be taken. I know that lust can't pass Mt. Zion gates, so I know I have to Reason with Iself and let go of it before that time. If I pretended like there is nothing wrong and try to smuggle it in past Jah, then I would deserve the fire I would get, because He knows every secret sin of I and I hearts, so there is no point hiding them from Him. Better to put them before Him for judgement and let him weigh it against the Righteousness I and I manifest.

I pray that helps the I.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/28/2012 7:43:26 PM

The Reasoning I posted in the pre-marrital sex Reasoning might help the I also when it comes to chasing after girls.

Honestly, I have never actually been one for chasing after girls. I always had the problem that I was nice to them and treated them like friends more than sex objects, so all the babylonian girls thought I was wierd and would only have thought I was weirder if I'd started chasing after them in a lustful way. From when I was young, I've been waiting for the right Wombman to come into I life, because I was never willing to do things the babylonian way and build the sex part of a relationship first and get trapped by the mutual lust. I Empress has to be I friend first.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/29/2012 1:47:08 AM

Give thanks and Ises to the most High King Jah RasTafari!I man give thanks for the advice bredrin Nazarite I.I have been hiding it from the 1st time it started,but now I could not keep it anymore,so good to hear that it can be controlled.ISES MY KING!

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/29/2012 5:00:04 AM

Its a sad thing brother but this world of today is surrounded by sex and lust everywhere you go, so the youths of today from a young age are already dealing with so much lust and sex on the mind with help from the internet ect.. after years of this it takes some strength to get rid of it.
I was in a bad position for a few years from my youth, even though im still a youth in age, but age is only a number. It all started at school with the people that was around I and their bad tongues talking things i would of never of known if it was not for them. Thus being immature and not wise i started looking at lustful stuff on the internet ect.. and as one would say Masturbating, such a disgusting word. But this only leads to corruption and a downward fall, to many years of the same thing, almost came like a addiction, some evil thing that evil spirit keeping I down, But Through the Strength of the Most high I was able to stop completely and conquer the evil spirit that was holding i down.
On ward and forward to righteousness Always! Bless brother Stay strong dont let the wickedness defeat you.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/30/2012 12:36:08 AM

Greetings ones and ones,Someone once told I dat it is a stage in growing up and he said many people went through it,but I think now is the time to stop and I sometimes wonder if there is a certain herb which can be eaten to neutralize the hormones.I have also noticed that the more I avoid it the more I have dreams having sex,but I thank the Is for the strength.MORE LOVE

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 8/30/2012 4:26:59 AM

Mental strength brother is what is needed. !Discipline! of the Mind is key for man in this world today.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/2/2012 6:12:51 PM

Greetings and love to all,

Here in USA, masturbation is seen as normal for the youth to do and is encouraged by figures of authority in many cases. I myself struggle with sexual hormones because of past traumas within my family and was masturbating at a young age, did not know any better, because it was encouraged.

My staff Ken from Ghana is always telling me how in Ghana masturbation is seen as a waste of life and encourages lustful behavior. I myself have problems sticking to one girl at a time because I love women, and it is something I and I need to work on to trod towards the Light.

Then again, with every woman I treat them nicely and get to know each of them as individuals and do not have sex with them. Being in group homes for such a long time has prevented I from getting that intimate with the women I meet, and if an opportunity came along for me to have sex with them, I don't know if I would make the right choice.

I and I want to live clean, and not just sleep with every woman I and I see, because Haile Selassie I is in I and I and I must work to not slander the crown on I and I that I-presents Haile Selassie I.
I and I.

ISES TO THE MOST I
SELASSIE I
RAS TAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 9:36:25 PM

Cut out, eliminate all onions, salt and onions, leeks from fiet...All kinds, all members of those familys, these foods stir up passion according to ancient aruvedic medicine(India)

Also eat only fresh food, none preserved or frozen, and watch who prepares and serves your food for their vibes will get into it as the prepare/cook/serve the food to you....

Thats one half, physical side, the other side is the mental/spiritual, we must eliminate the sub consciousness of passion by deep meditation we can tap into the subconsciousness and as these things come up in to the consciousness we can expose the to the Light...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 9:38:31 PM

Research sattvic food and eat only those foods...Its in harmony with ital just thousands of years old, much documents and experience....

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I