Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4841&start_row=41

Don't spread bad vibes

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: VictimofAggression Sent: 9/3/2012 12:07:56 PM

WHAT ELSE YOU DON'T KNOW. IS KING ALPHA IS I AND I TEACHER ON HOW TO RECLAIM I AND I TRUE BLACK CULTURE. ITHIOPIA AND HE IS A BLACK MAN.

DO NOT TRY TO TELL ME HOW TO BE A BLACK MAN I STUDY MY BLACK ISTORY. THAT IS HOW ISTORY MEANS MY OWN HISTORY AND I'M NOT MAKING STYLE AND COPYING OTHER PEOPLE'S LANGUAGE.

COPY CAT WANNABE NON SENSE. EQUAL REACTION SO LET THEM KNOW I'M NOT SAYING THE FULL TRUTH OR ALL DETAILS THAT IS NOT MY INTENTION FOR WHAT THE OBJECTIVE IS.

SELLASSIE YES OR NO GAVE SHASHAMANE FOR ME ME ME TO RELEARN RELEARN I CULTURE. 3 GEN BLACK SUPREME AND RAS THAT IS WITH AND WITHOUT THE COVENANT. I CAME HERE FOR THIS. DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY AND FEEL YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO BE A BLACK MAN.

ALL YOU WHO SEEK FARI. YOU'RE LEARNING HOW TO BE A REAL REAL REAL MAN OR WOMBMAN.

JUST SAYING REAL MAN AND REAL WOMBMAN MAKES ME LAUGH NOT BE AFRAID.

RAS TAFARI ALL I AND I LIBERATION DAY. HOPEFULLY THE VICTIM BEFORE THE AGGRESSOR.

YOU REALLY FEEL YOU COULD TELL ME HOW TO BE BLACK?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/3/2012 12:48:20 PM

If you have issue with the house, then the I should bring it up the way Haile Selassie I communicates. Do you really think Haile Selassie I would go on like you. If you actually think Haile Selassie would behave like that, then you should educate yourself on the words and works of Haile Selassie I. Haile Selassie I is always royal when He speaks.

I don't have time for arrogant anonymous cowards who speak personal things but are too cowardly to put their name behind their words and come on the internet and make personal accusations against people and the House and disrespect the High Priest by writing his title in quotes, and say things like "My proof, as a Man, is simply have the High Priest bear witness." Like I said, how can he bear witness of anonymous.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/4/2012 9:01:56 PM

All this fuss and fighting around I is like the rattleing of the leaves on the trees, but RAsta is The roots, no matter how the tempest rages like a storm on out side, I am ever peacfull and being nourished within by JAH I and I am the Roots.

Blessings are upon the head of the just: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.
The eniquity of evil man will fall on his own head, the one who digs a pit shall fall into it, so why should I and I bother trying to destroy them when they will destroy themselves in theirs own wickedness?
They are doomed for destruction and want company in their fussin and fighting, misery loves company. Let them fight themselves......

One who is determined to love and not fight will not give in and join in the hell fire, nut when we do have to fight, know that is Jah that fights the battle for I and I through I and I, we The Rastafari People are HIS instruments and HIS Weapons..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/4/2012 9:11:26 PM

VictimofAggression,

If you confirm who you are, then I will undelete the posts I have deleted and I will answer some of the questions the I had asked. But without saying who you are, I will answer no questions and will continue to delete your posts.

I don't usually care about people using the name they are known by, but because of the personal matters the I are talking about the House, that is what I ask.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/12/2012 12:30:36 PM

The way this reaoning started here, I see the devil styed to interupt this from going to far, let take it back to the beginning, what to do when someone comes at I with bad vibes anger , hostility. The devil want I and I to give in and fight back an eye for an eye, if some one calls I a name to say something back...but I have found rest in the Allmighty jah within, peace and love, even if a person is tempting i to give in to their vibe I cannot focus on them for too long because I tune into that vibe and within a minute i am tuned in to their bad vibe and can snap in anger or be just agitated in mind body spirit.
So I must at all times focus and tune into the allmighty JAh RaSTAFARI
No matter what the eyes see, I see you oh JAH for I have reached the inner vision and through Thy spirit in me I have heard Thy wondrous secret.
Through Thy mystic insight Thou hast caused a spring of knowledge
to well up within me, a fountain of power, pouring forth living waters, a flood of love and of all-embracing wisdom
like the splendor of eternal Light.

All past tendencys and conditioning's have been removed and cast into the fire of truth and shining self knowledge now I know i am one with you, the same yesterday today and forevermore, you are the Rock and I am firmly established in your truth so no disturbances of mind body or spirit can reach I now for the lord is the ax the cut down the tree of the seperate ego and now I am free to be all that is one with all, the false seperate self has been chopped down and I see the Onenes of all and my true self in All, for I am that , I see the lord in the children the sick the old the dying, the animals the tres, the living JAh is the spirit and is One, the Lord Jesus said " And what so ever you do for the least of these ones, you do for me"

Recognize Jah within your self, and then treat others as you treat your self for The Lord Jah is One, I and I are One, One Love.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/12/2012 12:36:15 PM

undisturbed peace be with Rastafari people

JAH is like unto a powerful king who rules his kingdom with righteousness, but being attacked by envious enemies goes out to wage war against his foes. When the king sees his soldiers fight he is delighted with their gallantry and will bestow upon them donations of all kinds. Ye are the soldiers of JAH, while Satin, the Evil One, is the enemy who must be conquered. And JAH will give to his soldiers the city of ZION, the great capital of the good law. And when the enemy is overcome, the LORD OF LORDS, the great king of truth, will bestow upon all his disciples the most precious crown, which jewel brings perfect enlightenment, supreme wisdom, and undisturbed peace.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I