Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=484&start_row=11

Luciano

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 11/15/2004 11:27:46 AM

MIDNITE from St. Croix speak truth in and out of season.

Messenger: RasEmpressGong Sent: 11/16/2004 1:17:00 AM

Richie Spice has recently hit the scene in terms of being known throughout the c'bean and not just in jamaica. he actually sound like sizzla kalonji too. luciano is wonderful SWeep Over My Soul is the only song on earth that says how InI feel when the spirit of Jah move through InI..
Jah Cure has always been good too..known before for his song with sizzla "divide and rule". Cocoa Tea is also another old bredren to be mentioned and let I not forget Garnet Silk who was just as legendary as Nesta. he is too deceased..great man..listen to Splashing Dashing and Zion in a Vision..oh and Knee Shall Bow..he too was a psalmist.

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/16/2004 11:00:45 AM

Oh gosh sistren Garnet Silk chant one of my favorite tune. Hello Mama Africa. Everytime InI hear the words it sends a calm and mellow spirit over InI.
Richie Spice is growing more and more favorable with every tune he produce. I pray that he and our other bredren speaking JAH word and touch those who need the truth.
Jah works must go on!
Jah RastaFarI

Messenger: dreadlion40 Sent: 11/19/2004 12:00:06 AM

Greetings To All: IanI was raised on Bob Marley Burning Spear, Culture, Muta, Black Uhuru. Nuff roots and culture lyrics, also recently started listening to Prince Far I, nuff Bible references. I feel that one can learn a lot about Rastafari through these artists.....Respect...Dreadlion

Messenger: empress1 Sent: 11/19/2004 8:05:23 AM

Any I know why Jah Cure is in jail?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/20/2004 4:30:30 PM

Blessed Love

Jah Cure was accused of raping his ex-girlfriend and when the police got involved they said that they found a gun in his possession.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I