Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4838&start_row=11

Chantings of a Rastaman

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/23/2012 1:44:20 PM

When I was Saved by Rastafari I had roots reggae music playing around i all the time even when i slept, for it brought upon a transformation in not only conscious but but sub-consciousness also.
yes I know it Iffects now only the animate breating beings but also the solid inanimate matter. for it is all vibration. Rasta must live on the Atomic cellular level.
I will let spiritual, irie vibrations music and chanting and prayers be broadcast through out iration and all around INI like a light shining its vibration on creation like the sun shining its electric- magnetic visible and invisible frequence of light and gamma, alpha and the other electromagnetic frequencys that visible light waves are only a small part of. INI word sound power is The Light The way and the truth. OM. All that procedes from the mouth of JAH is Word Sound vibration creation. for the word is truth. Reality came from the Word out of Jah mouth and InI eat only from there. The sword is the word, reality Jahs Truth Way and Life cut trough all illusion save INI from delusion.
INI Ital because nature and creation came from mouth of JAH, but everything unhealthy in mind body and spirit does not, praise JAH, glory to JAH and all the words of life and truth and light from his mouth that has shaped and formed INI to his likeness that we may shine his light through INI and be as he is. With toughs of fire .

Messenger: Bhang Sent: 9/24/2012 3:00:44 PM

Deep thanks to all of you for your powerful words of knowledge now the I has more consciousness about the topic.

Jah Light over you

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I