Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4785&start_row=31

credibility

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/1/2012 6:49:25 AM

Btw, the PO box is 507

Give thanks

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/2/2012 3:33:08 AM

I will get the staff to help me using ATM then send some financial compensation.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/2/2012 3:33:08 AM

I will get the staff to help me using ATM then send some financial compensation.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/2/2012 6:56:24 AM

There really is no need for that Idren.

I've had more delays with I housing, so the letter hasn't been sent yet, but however bad I financial situation is, the I's must be worse, so I won't take money from the I when the I is the one in need.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/3/2012 4:29:10 PM

Soerasta,the I said,"I started the trod for the real truth about 6-7yrs ago on this forum."Which trod does the I mean if the I doesn't honour H.I.M.I think the I is just a somebody on the forum not to say "I started the trod".Its either man is Rasta or not Rasta not hang between.And Soerasta,the I seems to be spreading negativity in disguise or trying to make your conviniences fit the I.The I said,Ital is good but not best for Jah livity?Did the I meditated before posting?You are taking Ital for granted Iyah,ITAL IS VITAL.Only flesh eaters come with the words Yeshua nyam fish,Selassie nyam meat,to I these are just man's misunderstanding,nowhere was it written that Yeshua nyam fish or where is yo evidence dat Selassie I nyam meat

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 7:18:34 AM

Idren I'm about to head down the post office now to send the letter. Hopefully it won't take longer than a week to reach the I.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/6/2012 4:45:19 PM

And it didn't even cost nearly as much as I thought it would to send, so really don't bother trying to pay I anything.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/13/2012 10:28:51 PM

I have been helped by the fact there is genuine concern to the plight of Rasta youths,

I give thankhs for all the I has done.
May Haile Selassie I bless I and I and give Us credibility within

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 38

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I