Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=476&start_row=1

false allegations

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/5/2004 11:59:34 AM

They say that men are evil, or some men are evil. They say that men follow the devil who is evil, and that is how they get to be evil.
So how could it be that a Jah, who is pure love and goodness could create evil things? NO.
Men who try to walk by sight will always end up assuming these things, but by faith you can see that it is not so. Let faith in Jah be the foundation of your thinking and you will see that everything that springs forth from Jah is good. There is no evil angel and there are no evil men.
Mankind is one force performing Jah will, know it!!
Whoever try to judge a man and call him evil will be judged by his own words, and he cannot stand because he called Jah creation evil. And no lie can stand. And whoever says that creation is evil is following a lie too. All that is babylon.
Many shall be called and few chosen.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/5/2004 1:33:45 PM

Greetings Iyah

I sight the Is reasoning, but still Iman can only partly agree.
Yes, JAH creates only good... PERFECT... things! And see the human body... it is more than perfect! I n I here inna school learn about how the human body is built and so... just amazing! But the bible tells I n I that there is evilness... and man of evil is Satan in Flesh!! But JAH did not create this evilness!
Check it out... it is said, when the first people ate from the plant of Overstanding of Good and Evil they were driven out of Eden. I n I sight, that JAH ONLY creates good things... so how could men overstand evilness, when JAH didn't create it? Man created it himself. Evilness... what people call Satan or Devil... is in the heads of the people... from there comes ALL evilness on this earth!
Man is the creator of the Devil... that is why this socalled Mr Devil can NEVER conquer JAH! Evilness comes from the wickeds, while Righteousness and Good is not from man, but from JAH... that is why I n I are confident in the Victory of Good over Evil!
That is like the I would ask, if Babylon was crated, it must have been created by the Creator... how can it be then evil. Babylon is the Devil's empire... and Men of Evil are Devils in Flesh and built up this Empire of Evilness!
You can't deny that there is evilness in this world... and that it is coming from the wickeds them. Ask the sufferahs! But flesh and blood itself is created perfect... that is why Yeshuah tells I n I to become like the children, like JAH created us, because JAH said to Noah, that man is evil from teenage on.
That is how Iman sight the bibles teachings.

Selah

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/5/2004 5:14:02 PM

It seem you believe in two creators. I know there is only one. All things that exist come from Jah. I know that no evil can exist because Jah is good and only good can come from him.
And you say that I can't deny that there is evil, but I do. I deny that there is evil. I know that men's mind gets confused and sees evil where it is not, so if you're talking about evil that people imagine that is okay. But there is not something real called evil, and there is no real evil creature called wicked man or devil. Everything that is real is good. Maybe imaginary things are what you are talking about and you are assuming that they are real.
But when you accept by faith that Jah is the only creator and that he is good then you will accept by faith, and not by sight, that there is no evil creation. There is no real, evil thing or spirit.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/6/2004 1:54:19 AM

The action of evil is causing an imbalance. Destroying what should not be destroyed, or causing death when it shouldn't be caused. When these things cause imbalance, then the evil action is there.

We have been given dominion to rule and keep the balance. Destruction and death are not evil, because sometimes it is necessary to keep the balance of the world. What is evil is when these things are done in greed and excess and cause an imbalance, or when they are done without any intention of causing balance, only imbalance.

Here is a reasoning I posted a little while ago to explain how I perceive this.

-----------------------------------
When the Spirit moves the Flesh, and Jah moves the Spirit, then there is complete Oneness between the Flesh, Spirit and Jah. But when the spirit is not being moved by Jah, then the spirit is not One. It is our choice to be One or separate from Jah. That is the Knowledge of Good and evil that we desired to know, so Jah gave it to us, but as Jah warned us, from that point on we would surely die. Because once separation from Jah is chosen, then death follows.

Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but Jah will always be. So when I and I Spirit is with Jah, then I and I will always be. All of Creation is One Creation, created by One word, but the Word can also cause Creation to be no more, but the Creator remains always remains. The Spirit can be One without the flesh, but the flesh can't exist without the Spirit.

Life is the cycle of the world, even the dead plants and animals feed the insects, animals and also the plants through the soil. So Creation as One is continually Living, but things have become imbalanced. I and I have been given the knowledge of Good and evil, and Jah created I and I to Live in his image. The image of Jah is Good. Jah doesn't wish to see death. When an animal kills another to eat the flesh, Life Itinues in balance. When a plant is harvested to provide food, and the plant is harvested properly so that it can Itinue to grow, then Life Itinues in balance. But when humans or animals kill for purposes other then food, there is death and imbalance. No other killing is balanced, if the killing is for defense or protection, then the balance has already been disrupted. When the Life of Creation is in balance there is no need for defense or protection because you will not be harmed.

Jah didn't create Creation to die, but Jah created it to Live. I and I were given dominion over the earth, to promote Life and also teach and set an example for the animals to follow. But we quickly chose evil and separation and brought forth death. Jah created everything to move in harmony, everything in Creation has its place. And we were the Ones that were given a very important, influential and powerful place in this Creation. We were supposed to uphold the harmony of Creation and increase Life. But he didn't trod according to our place.

Since Jah has no limits and Iverstands all, Jah knows about Life and death, and Building and Destroying. But Jah chooses Life, because Jah knows that Life is good. Jah has created I and I in Jah image and if I and I are going to Live in the image of Jah, I and I must know how to choose Life and harmony, not just be blindly directed through Life and harmony. Jah is not blind but chooses all that Jah creates, so if I and I are Living in Jah image, I and I can't be blind, but must also choose Life.

People have not performed their role in Creation, so we have made things very imbalanced. We have shown a wicked example to the animals, and some of them also deal with wickedness. We have destroyed so much Life because of our greed, that there is too much unnatural death. I say unnatural because Natural death always brings forth Life, but the earth has decreased in Life because of our ways. We have disrupted Creation and all of Creation is suffering because of this, including ourselves.

Jah has given I and I a great responsibility, and we can't excuse our wickedness by saying that this is our nature, or that things happen because that is how it was meant to be. We were meant to Live in the image of Jah, this is I and I nature, and I and I were given dominion to make sure that everything is balanced towards Life. Things are not happening because they are meant to be, they are happening because we are not doing what we were meant to do. Jah knew that Humans would do these things, but that is not what Jah meant for us. The only Ones that will remain in the Book of Life are the Ones who are Living how Jah meant for I and I to Live.

The example of Jah is the example for I and I

Example of Jah
-------------------

Could you explain what is murder to you, or destroying a peaceful people's village just to take what they laboured for? Are these things good? Do you think that the actions of these people that I call wicked were directed by Jah? You need to be a little more straightforward. Because many of the things you say can be interpreted in different ways, so it is not clear what you are trying to say.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/6/2004 5:26:39 AM

Ightes!

So then Gideon, WHO created Babylon? The I is trying to tell I n I that JAH created Babylon?
You are speaking against I n I Israelite Scriptures, which state clearly that there are evil men!

Selah

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/6/2004 2:20:20 PM

Don't get mixed up with words. The scriptures talk about evil men, but what exactly was the writer referring to?
What is Babylon? I will answer:
Babylon is an illusion in the minds of men who refuse to see Africa.
Some people say that Bush and his regime are Babylon. What is wrong with people coming together and forming a union? That is the basis of collective sucurity.
Concerning Bush and his regime, what is babylon is when they claim that they run things over that geographical area called America. They do not, but there is the illusion that they do. They have a real agreement among the participants in that system, and that is an africa reality to have agreements. But when they refer to their law as "the law" that is a lie. When they refer to their organization as "the govt." meaning that they govern over that land, it is a lie. It is the people of the world who govern over all the earth. That organization is only as powerful as the combined forces of its members, by God's will.
And USA is not babylon, that is just a name that people call an area of land over which that organization tries to enforce its policies. Nothing is wrong with that, it's just a name.
Basically everything real is Africa and all illusion is babylon. So who made babylon? Whoever believes in that lie I guess makes it up in their own mind. I assume that Adam and Eve were the first ones...

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/6/2004 3:12:48 PM

Ightes

Now I see what the I is saying. Very well thought, I think.
There is certainly much truth in it, brother. But like I said above, I can oly agre partly. Through the scriptures and especially Revelation I personally sight Evilness and Babylon different.

Selah

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I