Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=474&start_row=1

The Stone that the builder refused....

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/5/2004 8:51:02 AM

will always be the headcorner stone.
Can any of the InI explain this part of the Marley song to me? I have some ideas but I like to hear the InI's opinions.

Also, any rasta got any thoughts on the song

Coming in from the cold.

in this life, in this life, we're coming in from the cold.

Give thanks and praises to the most high JAH

Bergy

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/5/2004 9:31:53 AM

Greetings I

This is not coming from Marley, but Marley took it out of the bible, actually it was said by Yeshuah Immanuel, and before him in the OT.
Check out Yeshuah's words and you will see... search it at www.biblegateway.com

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/5/2004 9:39:04 AM

thanks to the I.......

I knew from other books etc that it came from the bible but i can only give marley's quote since the I does not know what part of the bible. can you explain it to me? the I will also look it up.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/6/2004 12:18:00 AM

Psalm 118:22
The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.

Matthew 21:42
Mark 12:10
Luke 20:17

What this means is the head stone of the corner is the most valued stone of the palace, and is polished to show its beauty. But the builders refuse it for the walls of the palace because it doesn't have the shape that they desire. The stones that the builders use for the walls are usually a similar cube shape like a brick. Just with different sizes and proportions. But the corner stone has a different shape that stands out and would not fit in with the wall stones.

When a Man or Woman Live by the ways of Jah and speak of those ways to others, babylon tries to keep them away from their wall stones, because they cause the wall stones to organize differently, and cause them to not fit the pattern that babylon desires.

But this stone that babylon refuses becomes the head stone of the corner, gathering the wall stones together in Inity, and displaying the glory of Jah Creation.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 11/6/2004 1:19:56 AM

Blessed reasoning Ark-I.. give thanks I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/6/2004 7:59:37 AM

JAH-RAS-TA-FARI

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/7/2004 11:51:57 AM

Thanks to Arc I........that ic clear to me now.....

Babylon doesnt the wall to get misshapen by the truth.......otherwsie the system will get even weaker and crumble

Blessed be all that is the corner and all that will become so.......blessed be all that dont know so...........yet

JAH Rastafari

Messenger: dreadlion40 Sent: 11/7/2004 2:10:40 PM

Greetings to all: My interpretation of coming in from the cold is, when you dont have knowledge of certain things you are not enlightened so therefore you are in the dark so to speak. Once knowledge is gained you begin to hear the truth which starts a internal fire,a "burning desire" to learn more, thus coming in from the cold...Respect ...Dreadlion40

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I