Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=472&start_row=21

Speak the truth.........

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/8/2004 11:54:37 PM

After reasoning about your first post I almost overlooked your second post.

Jah recognizes the efforts of a man that works as Jah told us to work, and also recognizes the things that the man acquires through his work. That is why Jah gave the laws to Moses about the different situations where a man steals from another man, and the different consequencing depending on the situation.

When someone is too lazy to get their own so they steal from another whether through direct thievery or downpression, they are not doing their part in Creation to keep balance, but are causing imbalance. There is enough fruit to reap for all, but there is also enough seeds to sow for all.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/9/2004 12:27:23 PM

This is defintiely not the furst time somebody assumed that I do not know about free will and free choice. I am not crazy, man. I know that we act freely and choose and do what we want.
All I am saying is that what we choose will be Jah's will. Isn't that what oneness means?
And Ark, you asked who are you to accept a statement. Come on, man. Every day people make statements and you accept or reject them. Maybe you didn't get my meaning when I asked that question, but all I mean is do you see that the statement is correct. So the question is still there waiting for you to answer. Do you see that the statement is correct or not? What is your opinion about the truth of that statement?
Any statement I make that you understand what I am saying you will have an opinion. Philosophy just means way of seeing things. I'm not trying to put my brains above faith or anything like that.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/9/2004 8:00:55 PM

JAH creates us.......he creates good......we have choices......if we make a bad choice then JAH has nothing to do with it other than that he created us......just cuz HIM created us doesnt mean even a bad choice is good just cuz it was made under HIM creation...seen?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/10/2004 12:39:47 AM

The question you asked,

---------------------------
Jah is the creator, so whatever is created, or whatever happens, is his will, by definition. Before making any other comments please say if you accept that statement or not. Or do you think that things happen (i.e. are created) that are not Jah will?
---------------------------

The problem that I had with the question is when you said "by definition", because I won't attempt to define Jah and say that Jah fits within certain limits that my mind or another man's mind imagines. I agree that everything was created by Jah. But whatever happens in this world is not created, but is a result of the different types of Life within Creation.

Jah Created Trees in the beginning of Creation. Jah didn't keep on creating trees after that, his Creation grew and Itinued its Life. And Trees were Created with the ability to recieve energy and nutrients from the Sun and Earth among its other abilities. So each day and night that the tree goes through the process of getting that energy and nutrients isn't a new Creation that Jah Created, but it is the Created Tree excercising the abilities that Jah Created it to have.

Jah created Humans, and made them male and female. And Jah created I and I with many different abilities. So when we exercise our abilities, it is not new Creation from Jah, but it is the usage of our abilities that were Created within us when Jah Created Humans. And One of the abilities Jah gave I and I is the ability to see and choose good or evil works. Jah created I and I in Jah image, so just as Jah has will and choice to do what Jah decides to do, I and I have been Created with will and choice to do what we decide to do.

Jah has shown us Jah example many times in history, as seen in the bible and other scriptures. And Jah Itinues to show us Jah example so that I and I can learn and Live the same. So this is the quest Jah has sent I and I on, to be One with Jah in completeness, by Living by the example of Jah.

When we Live by the example of Jah as shown by Christ and Haile Selassie I, then I and I will be One with Jah with no separation. I and I were created to be One, but given the choice to be separate. It is our mind that completes our Inity or causes separation from Jah.

Jah is not looking for a puppet that doesn't know what they are doing, but only moves according to the strings. Jah is developing and raising One as HIMself, that knows and chooses, but always chooses the right.

If you think that "what we choose will be Jah's will", then what is choice to you? Is it an illusion?

You then said, "Isn't that what oneness means?". Oneness means choosing the will of Jah, not just choosing something different from Jah and calling it Jah will. The will of Jah is One of our choices, but it is not our only choice.

Like I said, Jah has shown us Jah example through Christ, Haile Selassie I and others. And we also see the example that is not Jah example, which is a possibility that was created by Jah, but it is not the teaching, nor the way, nor the example of Jah. It is our other choice, because Jah only wants those that choose Jah. If somebody doesn't choose Jah, then Jah will not force them, Jah has given us this freedom. But Jah will only select those that are truly in Jah image, that have overcome and are One with Jah, and Jah will bring them to sit on the throne with Jah.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/10/2004 3:28:17 PM

Choice.
As I man forward within the perfect livity of Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I, Jah powers of creation manifest through I and in oneness I create according to my divine pleasure. Jah pleasure, I pleasure, same thing...... Guidance.
Too bad for those who want to say I am a sinner, because as they judge me they have four fingers pointing back at them and they are judging themselves as sinners too. I know I am perfect and all men are perfect, so my judgment will come forward to me again and more and more I will know that I am perfect like all men.
I will always fight against these teachings that man are not perfect and creation is not perfect. But I am not fighting against those who repeat the teachings. I know that you are not really speaking clearly what is in your heart. In your heart you know that you are blameless and perfect, and so am I. In fact as I fight for the truth I know I am fighting for all of us and against no one, and in the same way I know that nothing you say is against me or what I teach. You are all part of the armygideon movement, whether you realize it or not.
I herald the day when all men will speak with clear words and a conscious mind knowing with certainty of faith that we are perfect just as our father is perfect.
So Ark and others, I don't believe the accusations you bring against our people, mankind. And furthermore, I don't believe that YOU believe what you are saying. Because I know that all men have unswerving faith in their hearts in Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I perfect livity and oneness.
All I can say when I hear all the statements you are making is that you need to clean up your words. You are talking a mix up language that does not really reflect the truth that I know is in your hearts and minds. Anyone listening to you would hear you saying that there is evil in the world, but we all know it is not so. So all I can conclude is that your wordsound is mix up.
And that is nothing to be ashamed of. I myself try constantly to relearn how to express myself clearly and accurately. And I have made big progress and will continue to make progress, because there is no limit to speaking the truth of Jah-rastafari Haile Selassie I glory.
Forward, oneward and upward.

I'll just copy this message and paste it under the topic called Gideon, because it looks like we're not going to reach anywhere talking about it. At least it appears that way to me now, but who knows. We'll see.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/11/2004 1:01:10 AM

Gideon,

What judgement are you talking about that I judge? The judgements have been set from the beginning of Creation by Jah. It is Jah that judges you and I and others, it is not I that is judging.

I only speak of the judgements of Jah. Do you think I am afraid of awaking Iself to the judgements? I welcome judgment, and encourage judgement of Iself. I always looked for Jah Fire, when I started I trod, I went to RasTafarI Elders and accepted the Fire that they blazed without anger or refusal. I welcomed the Fire and looked for more from them. And I still seek out Jah Fire from RasTafarI Elders. I have no desire to keep any parts of Iself that is not the way that Jah has shown I and I and the example that Jah has set. The ways of Christ and Haile Selassie I are not the ways that you speak of, but their ways are the ways of Jah, righteousness without wickedness.

I don't know how you could think that I don't desire judgement. I would rather keep Fire within Iself to remove the parts of Iself that are not with Jah, rather then blaze in Fire eternally when judgement comes, where the worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

I told you some time ago how I see Fire and judgment. I am pointing more than four fingers, I am pointing all of I fingers at Iself daily so that I don't stray from Jah way.

This is what I told you before,
--------------------
I blaze fire with no partiality. If a thought come to I mind that I don't approve of, I blaze Fire on that. If an action come forth from Iself that I don't approve of, I blaze Fire on that. Only Jah and Iself know all my thoughts, so it is I duty to blaze Fire on any thought that I don't approve of.

By blazing Fire I have erased many things within Iself that I no longer desired to be there. And I have more Fire to blaze. When I sight the livity of Haile Selassie I, he lives upright and in Jah way. When I sight the livity of Christ, he lives upright and in Jah way. They didn't deal with wickedness and say that it is perfect, so I will not call it so. I will Itinue to blaze Fire until I am One.
--------------------

Here is another reasoning of how I see Fire and the importance of blazing Fire to clean I and I self.

Fire Is Good

When you speak of the "Perfect livity of Jah rastafari, Haile Selassie I" as you just spoke. Consider how Selassie I Live and what Selassie I teach, and then you will see what Perfect Livity is. RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I would have blazed plenty of Fire if you told HIM the confusion that you are speaking. It is an insult to Jah RasTafarI livity, and the livity of Christ. They didn't Live by Jah Godly example for people to just take their name and not Live like them.

Run away from your imagination and see reality.

Selassie I show I and I,

Whenever conflict arises between material and spiritual values the conscience plays an important role, and anyone who suffers from a guilty conscience is never free from this problem until he makes peace with his conscience. As you all are cognizant of those things which displeased God and brings forth shame, temptations should be rigorously resisted.

Addressing Judges on Justice and The Law

I resist temptations until I until I have defeated them and they are no longer temptations. I have burned many temptations, and I will burn the rest that are remaining.

Haile Selassie I say,

When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate. This life and the faith which He has taught us assures us of salvation, assures us also of harmony and good life upon earth. Because of the exemplary character of the life of Jesus Christ it is necessary that all men do their maximum in their human efforts to see to it that they approximate as much as they can the good example that has been set by HIM.

It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ.

I would tell a person who was considering the claim of Christ for the first time that it is necessary to have faith in the Almighty, that it is necessary to have love, and that it is necessary to conduct oneself in a manner that we have been taught to do in the Bible.

There are so many more teaching of RasTafarI that show us the way to Live, and it is not the way you speak. Jah has never spoken that way that you speak, but Jah has spoken quite different. When you speak of your ways, speak of yourself, not RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, because your ways are not Selassie I ways.

There are others that speak of your ways. Seek them out and you will find common ground on those issues. But those that follow the example of RasTafarI, Haile Selassie I would never agree to such things.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/12/2004 9:41:55 PM

Gideon and Arc I,

This is what I see.....but first....let me say I respect all people's right to have an opinion for I shall not judge what JAH created. When InI find JAH within and find the truth.....then we know we must do good, then we know we shall live ITAL, "we shall not be walking cemetaries"

I see Gideon hav strong faith in JAH, as Gideon sees JAH
So Arc I and InI all hav faith in JAH, as InI see JAH

the I sees people once hav been perfect......but growing up in Babylon hav taken some perfection while InI was very young

now InI can reverse....seen?

Bergy

Messenger: christof Sent: 11/14/2004 9:05:20 AM

Blessed Reasoning

Everything that happens is Jah will.
Everything happening in history is as holy as the historic facts InI read about in the bIble.
There is nothing "unimportant" happening, even the hairs on I head are counted by Jah. That is why the Gospel says that Yeshua has done so many things, all books in the whole wide world could not contain all HIS doings. Because of that InI can see Jah works in InI daily life.

Whe the Israelites wanted to go back to Egypt in the desert it was Jah will to destroy Israel instead of leading InI to the promised land. But Moses was pleading and asking Jah not to do so, and Jah changed his will and decided not to destroy Israel, but Jah did not lead them to the promised land either.
So because InI have free will, couldn`t it be that Jah has to change HIS will each and every second ?
And everytime Jah changes it Jah recognizes the countless effect it has for the whole of creation if he changes his will. So Jah will is the coordinating of all of this effects, which he combines with perfect wisdom and perfect love.
This is the only way I can imagine the idea of the free will of the human being and the will of Jah dwelling in everything that happens can fit/ go together. Therefor I think that Jah will is such a comlicated thing that InI cannot overstand it, as the scriptures also teach InI - but InI can be sure that Jah will is nothing static, but it is always in progress, always changing, living.
And this shows InI how much Jah love I, because Jah will is good for InI.
The only thing that can harm InI then is sin.
Because sin alone is only part of InI will, but it is not Jah will.
That is the reason why I call it sin after all.
Sin is the only thing contrary to Jah will.
Sin is only depending on man, the effects of sin may even be part of Jah will. If someone decides to shoot his brother, the decision to do so, the inner determination to seperate from love, seperate from Jah is only depending on that man. But if that man forgot to put ammuntion into his gun, or if the bullet really hits - that man cannot fully decide about it.
Sin is believing InI would know better what is good for I than Jah, it is believing Jah will is imperfect.
That is why sin is not part of Jah will.

One Love to all Children of the Most I !
Christof

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/14/2004 9:42:24 AM

Blessed reasoning. Greetings Christof.

we all are part of JAH, like raindrops are part of the water. we are all JAH soul (we are one) in separate earthly bodies. so just as JAH has free will, we all have free will, so in that way every choice we make is JAH will. the difference between JAH good choice and our individual choices that may be bad (sin) is that we may not fully overstand everything because like Christof says

"Therefor I think that Jah will is such a comlicated thing that InI cannot overstand it, as the scriptures also teach InI - but InI can be sure that Jah will is nothing static, but it is always in progress, always changing, living"

it is a big thing and we need to live like JAH with love and truth to better understand who we are and to make right choices. So because we are all small parts of JAH and have free will like JAH but also have been living thru confusion of many centuries in Babylon we need to remember JAH good choices. Christof can the I see InI reasoning? these tings are sometimes hard to put in words but me think we have similar overstanding?

Be Blessed JAH Children, Thanks and Praises to the Most High JAH

Bergy

Messenger: christof Sent: 11/14/2004 10:13:17 AM

Yes Iyah !
I feel the I...
InI have free will because InI are created by the image of the Most I. Just as Selassie teach I.
But this does not mean everything I do is right, because I may abuse this gift that was given to I by the Creator.
We got the same feeling about this

Love
Christof

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I