Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4692&start_row=1

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/8/2012 12:29:27 AM

DOES THE I ARK I KNOW OF ANY?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/9/2012 7:46:58 PM

I'm not entirely sure, but I think I read an Itribution from a community in the mid-west US in a copy of a RastafarI magazine published in the UK. I just checked the two issues I have but it's not in either of them, meaning that it must be in the first issue, which I don't have a copy of at home. I'm stopping by the Binghi HQ in Bristol on Friday to pick up some copies for I Idren anyway so I'll check and get back to the I.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/12/2012 1:32:05 AM

give thankhs iyan

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/12/2012 1:47:44 AM

I and I am trying get more fire cos Iman always giving the Fire to the people that come to my church. It is just a garage building but to I and I it is very important. In thee midst of Iniversal RasTafarI trod, I and I am saying its Quite an Iccomplishment in the eyes of the Most I KING SELAHSSIE I HIGHLE SELAHSSIE HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI SELAH. babylon won't let me go and more-ward I with I and I trod. every weekend tnat me come to the house i was raised in before i left to facilities 3 yrs. ago . babylon at the first facility said them treated I, but the day I got treated was when I looked upon the Lord King and Irator JAH RasTaFar-I in an Incylcopedia treaated I. but yeah I turned back once I reached the River Jordan MORE STRENGTH I AND I KNOWS THAT EVERY I AND I RASTAFARI MOVEMENT IS STRUGGLING BUT I AND I NEVER WORRY WE ARE NOT THE RUDDERLESS SHIPS I AND I HAVE THE WORD OF GOD WRITTTEN UPON I AND I AND BABYLON HATES I AND I BUT ---HE WHO MUST ENDURE IS SURE AND PURE...SEEN.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/12/2012 4:53:47 PM

Sorry to say Idren that I Elder didn't have any copies of that first issue left, so I'll have to get in touch with a next Idren on Monday to take a look at it. I'll keep the I posted.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/13/2012 2:02:19 AM

Your efforts are not going unnoticed brethren

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/13/2012 11:52:05 PM

I am trying to Unite with other rastafri Too around here there are many scattered sheep of Israel.

Boulder -Denver area. colorado. Let us communicate and unite.

Get our own land. Gotta get our own land.

Let us unite .

any around this part of the wild west?

let us Unite under his Allmighty name: JAH RATAFARI

our strenght is in numbers, come together, put our efforts together and rise up mighty people.

overcome the system, liberation lies in working together.
Together with eachother, and the earth and heavens, nature and spirit.

No man is an island no one can stand alone, like coals, one is easy to get steped on but let us unite and we will be a scorching ember of fire babylon cant touch.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/14/2012 4:16:27 PM

I checked the right issue today and it turns out that the Itribution was from North Carolina, not the Mid-West.
If anything comes accross I path about any Idren in the I's area, I'll let the I know Idren.

Blessed love

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I