Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4687&start_row=21

Psalm of the day

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/23/2012 4:34:41 AM

BLESSED ARE THE UNDEFILED IN THE WAY... WHO WALK IN THE LAW OF HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I,

[2] Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

[3] They also do no iniquity: they walk in his ways.

[4] Thou hast commanded us to keep thy precepts diligently.

[5] O that my ways were directed to keep thy statutes!

[6] Then shall I not be ashamed, when I have respect unto all thy commandments.

[7] I will praise thee with uprightness of heart, when I shall have learned thy righteous judgments.

[8] I will keep thy statutes: O forsake me not utterly.

[9] Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

[10] With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments.

[11] Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

[12] Blessed art thou, O LORD: teach me thy statutes.

[13] With my lips have I declared all the judgments of thy mouth.

[14] I have rejoiced in the way of thy testimonies, as much as in all riches.

[15] I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

[16] I will delight myself in thy statutes: I will not forget thy word.

[17] Deal bountifully with thy servant, that I may live, and keep thy word.

[18] Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

[19] I am a stranger in the earth: hide not thy commandments from me.

[20] My soul breaketh for the longing that it hath unto thy judgments at all times.

[21] Thou hast rebuked the proud that are cursed, which do err from thy commandments.

[22] Remove from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.

[23] Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.

[24] Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.

[25] My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.

[26] I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.

[27] Make me to understand the way of thy precepts: so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.

[28] My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.

[29] Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously.

[30] I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.

[31] I have stuck unto thy testimonies: O LORD, put me not to shame.

[32] I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.

[33] Teach me, O HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.

[34] Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law; yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.

[35] Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.

[36] Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness.

[37] Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.

[38] Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.

[39] Turn away my reproach which I fear: for thy judgments are good.

[40] Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.

[41] Let thy mercies come also unto me, O JAHOVIAH, even thy salvation, according to thy word.

[42] So shall I have wherewith to answer him that reproacheth me: for I trust in thy word.

[43] And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.

[44] So shall I keep thy law continually for ever and ever.

[45] And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

[46] I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed.

[47] And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved.

[48] My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes.

[49] Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.

[50] This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

[51] The proud have had me greatly in derision: yet have I not declined from thy law.

[52] I remembered thy judgments of old, O LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI; and have comforted myself.

[53] Horror hath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.

[54] Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.

[55] I have remembered thy name, O LORD, MARCUS I, EMMANUEL I, HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI in the night, and have kept thy law.

[56] This I had, because I kept thy precepts.

[57] Thou art my portion, O LORD: HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI - I have said that I would keep thy words.

[58] I intreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.

[59] I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.

[60] I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.

[61] The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.

[62] At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.

[63] I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

[64] The earth, O JAH RASTAFARI, is full of thy mercy: teach me thy statutes.

[65] Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O LORD, HAILE SELASSIE I - according unto thy word.

[66] Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

[67] Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.

[68] Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.

[69] The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.

[70] Their heart is as fat as grease; but I delight in thy law.

[71] It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.

[72] The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver.

[73] Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

[74] They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.

[75] I know, O RASTAFARI, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness hast afflicted me.

[76] Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.

[77] Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.

[78] Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts.

[79] Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.

[80] Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.

[81] My soul fainteth for thy SALVATION: but I hope in thy WORD..

[82] Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?

[83] For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes.

[84] How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?

[85] The proud have digged pits for me, which are not after thy law.

[86] All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me.

[87] They had almost consumed me upon earth; but I forsook not thy precepts.

[88] Quicken me after thy lovingkindness; so shall I keep the testimony of thy mouth.

[89] For ever, O LORD, MOST HIGH HAILE SELASSIE I - thy word is settled in ZION. (The Heavens)

[90] Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.

[91] They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.

[92] Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.

[93] I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

[94] I am thine, save me; for I have sought thy precepts.

[95] The wicked have waited for me to destroy me: but I will consider thy testimonies.

[96] I have seen an end of all perfection: but thy commandment is exceeding broad.

[97] O, HOW I LOVE THY LAW!!! IT IS MY MEDITATION ALL THE DAY..

[98] Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

[99] I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

[100] I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

[101] I have refrained my feet from every evil way, that I might keep thy word.

[102] I have not departed from thy judgments: for thou hast taught me.

[103] How sweet are thy words unto my taste! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth!

[104] Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

[105] THY WORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET, AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH..

[106] I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.

[107] I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O HAILE SELASSIE I, according unto thy word.

[108] Accept, I beseech thee, the freewill offerings of my mouth, O JAH RASTAFARI, and teach me thy judgments.

[109] My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

[110] The wicked have laid a snare for me: yet I erred not from thy precepts.

[111] Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.

[112] I have inclined mine heart to perform thy statutes alway, even unto the end.

[113] I hate vain thoughts: but THY LAW DO I LOVE...

[114] Thou art my hiding place and my shield: I hope in thy word.

[115] Depart from me, ye evildoers: for I will keep the commandments of my God. KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

[116] Uphold me according unto thy word, that I may live: and let me not be ashamed of my hope.

[117] Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.

[118] Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.

[119] Thou puttest away all the wicked of the earth like dross: therefore I love thy testimonies.

[120] My flesh trembleth for fear of thee; and I am afraid of thy judgments.

[121] I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.

[122] Be surety for thy servant for good: let not the proud oppress me.

[123] Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness.

[124] Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.

[125] I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.

[126] It is time for thee, JAHOVIAH GOD JAH RASTAFARI, to work: for they have made void thy law.

[127] Therefore I love thy commandments above gold; yea, above fine gold.

[128] Therefore I esteem all thy precepts concerning all things to be right; and I hate every false way.

[129] Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.

[130] The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

[131] I opened my mouth, and panted: for I longed for thy commandments.

[132] Look thou upon me, and be merciful unto me, as thou usest to do unto those that love thy name.

[133] Order my steps in thy word: and let not any iniquity have dominion over me.

[134] Deliver me from the oppression of men: so will I keep thy precepts.

[135] Make thy face to shine upon thy servant; and teach me thy statutes.

[136] Rivers of waters run down mine eyes, because they keep not thy law.

[137] Righteous art thou, O LORD, HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I , JAH RASTAFARI and upright are thy judgments.

[138] Thy testimonies that thou hast commanded are righteous and very faithful.

[139] My zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words.

[140] Thy word is very pure: therefore thy servant loveth it.

[141] I am small and despised: yet do not I forget thy precepts.

[142] Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.

[143] Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights.

[144] The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live.

[145] I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O HAILE SELASSIE I : I will keep thy statutes.

[146] I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.

[147] I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in thy word.

[148] Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word.

[149] Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.

[150] They draw nigh that follow after mischief: they are far from thy law.

[151] Thou art near, O LORD GOD JAH RASTAFARI; and all thy commandments are truth.

[152] Concerning thy testimonies, I have known of old that thou hast founded them for ever.

[153] Consider mine affliction, and deliver me: for I do not forget thy law.

[154] Plead my cause, and deliver me: quicken me according to thy word.

[155] Salvation is far from the wicked: for they seek not thy statutes.

[156] Great are thy tender mercies, O JAH: quicken me according to thy judgments.

[157] Many are my persecutors and mine enemies; yet do I not decline from thy testimonies.

[158] I beheld the transgressors, and was grieved; because they kept not thy word.

[159] Consider how I love thy precepts: quicken me, O HOLY EMMANUEL I, according to thy lovingkindness.

[160] Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.

[161] Princes have persecuted me without a cause: but my heart standeth in awe of thy word.

[162] I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.

[163] I hate and abhor lying: but thy law do I love.

[164] SEVEN TIMES A DAY DO I PRAISE THEE BECAUSE OF THY RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS

[165] Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

[166] JAH, I have hoped for thy salvation, and done thy commandments.

[167] My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.

[168] I have kept thy precepts and thy testimonies: for all my ways are before thee.

[169] Let my cry come near before thee, O JAH: give me understanding according to thy word.

[170] Let my supplication come before thee: deliver me according to thy word.

[171] My lips shall utter praise, when thou hast taught me thy statutes.

[172] My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

[173] Let thine hand help me; for I have chosen thy precepts.

[174] I have longed for thy salvation, O RASTAFARI; and thy law is my delight.

[175] LET MY SOUL LIVE, AND IT SHALL PRAISE THEE; AND LET THY JUDGMENTS HELP ME.

[176] I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments.

HOLY PROPHET JOHN MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I,

HOLY PRIEST THE LORD'S SERVANT KING EMMANUEL THE 7TH ADONI-I GOD JAH RASTAFARI

HOLY KING OF KINGS, HIS OWN DIVINE MAJESTY, NEGUS NEGAST HAILE SELASSIE I

BLESS & SANCTIFY US ALL..MORE STRENGTH AND FIYAH OUTTA ZION, BLESS UP ONE AND ALL!

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 9/23/2012 7:07:56 AM

BLESSED LOVE. HAILE SELASSIE I LIVES AND RULES AND REIGNS IN THE HEARTS OF ALL RIGHTEOUS FLESH.. HOLY EMMANUEL I, KING SELASSIE I, JAH RA'S TAFAR'I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/24/2012 9:31:16 PM

Give Thanks and Praise unto the Most High Emmanuel I Selassie I

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/15/2012 5:54:06 PM

Pss.19

[1] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
[2] Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
[3] There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
[4] Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
[5] Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
[6] His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
[7] The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.
[8] The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
[9] The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.
[10] More to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
[11] Moreover by them is thy servant warned: and in keeping of them there is great reward.
[12] Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
[13] Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
[14] Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/16/2012 3:08:43 PM

All praises due to the lord of lords!

[7] The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 25

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I