Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4683&start_row=1

2015 the crowning of babylon king

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RASKISHO Sent: 5/2/2012 11:03:03 AM

rastafari greetings sisitrens and idrens i recently bought a dvd about when prince william of eroupe i guess he iz will be crown in 2015 and will replace the queen and he will be call the king of kings now i know only one man iz the kings of kings and from that tyme to now no other man phizically sit pon that throne who iz this wanna be likkle inbreed eruopean bwoy sayin he iz going to be the king of kings. my rasta people of the world this iz tyme for us to get up and defend hiz majesty thrown to the fullist drop all the petty talk we have to chant down babylon ways the NWO iz opon us and them dont care if you black or white,indian or asian them coming to stomp out all free thinking people.i say rasta need an international confrence and how we az a nation of rasta can look out for one another in these tyme you have to plant your own food rasta stop depending on babylon super market with there process food and pioson water let us stop fighting and start initing seriously defend our culture and way of life for our youths our self and our elders fyah pon the queen and hotta fyah prince william FYAH PON ALL THEM INBREED DOWN PREESA(RASTAFARI MEK WE DO IT RASTAFARI COME TOGETHER IT IZ A MUST ALL KORNA OF THE EARTH HAVE RASTA CHANT DOWN BABYLON HARD WITH THE HERB , THE MUZIK,AND THE PRAZES FYAH PON DEM

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/2/2012 1:16:18 PM

HUMBLE THE ISELF BEFORE JAH JAH

JAH WILL PROVIDE

Messenger: RASKISHO Sent: 5/2/2012 3:08:27 PM

ini humble rasta i just want inity for ini people

Messenger: Ras Abdul Sent: 5/4/2012 1:00:32 AM

No weapon that form against InI will ever Prosper...Babyrong throne already gone down...De pope and its Rome gone down...now is because InI is still here why HIM nah done Destroy it HIM waiting on the last righteous man to leave this place before it Crumble de i them seeeit...it is Ithiopia time now the Last Kingman(dom)stand and as InI already kno the first shall be the last...Rastafari Love

Messenger: benjahman Sent: 5/4/2012 1:57:44 AM

calm down,star.
Jah would never give the power to a baldhead.
so don't frett.
all is good.
ben

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I