Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4655&start_row=11

unfaithful father

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/12/2012 8:51:03 PM

Our parents, the older they are, the more conditioned they are by the programs. The youth is The hope. Jah Bless The Youth to guide the Way
It easier for the youth to hear the truth t, they are less conditioned ..

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/14/2012 8:30:50 PM

Some people won't see RasTafarI and often I and I parents are those that can't see.

Walk in the example of Jah and Live for Jah, Teach people what they are capable of Learning. Don't worry about who can't see.

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/21/2012 7:49:42 PM

Greeting my Lord and Empress
my father band I from his home because of I faith
Kick I to the curb because the sidewalk didn't want me
I have trod to without my for the rest of my days
This hurt I but must rise again
It's hard for Rastafari children in America
My own family are fighting I
I am not to sure what to do about this
Do I give up on my dad and move on
Are don't give and work toward fixing
I am not allowed in his house anymore

Messenger: Captain Sent: 4/22/2012 7:29:53 PM

Elohimras
Humbly I Greet thee- Stay Strong Breddren. InI New to the website and have read powerful reasonings here, much benificial for I so Im Sure there will be good responses... There must be some way for Father and Son to connect and overcome this development. InI speak from a place very similar, and in my case my Mother was the "hardliner" - I kept the Love in My Heart for her, through showing her this Love, there was Healing. Making Time the things we share, things She and I Like to do- made her see a value in me that she didnt see before... She wanted to kick I out on the street, she kept saying "we are holding you back..." ...I was Lost and almost ready to give up on my family here. I went homeless for a week and then I made up my mind to make the best of It. InI am from California, and I Still here, it is not a easy place to live! If You Are Homeless, it can be dangerous- Babylon will run you out of a place as soon as you sit down, so I could not believe my mother would send I out - Tell InI to Even Leave the County so that she wouldnt have to answer questions about me to the people in town... Like Family Secret Style! .... This was not about faith for Me and My Mother- I had lost my Job and needed help, but I vow long time ago to only work for Good, No Banker No Paper Pusher Telemarket - None of them things - Sight?
Them things fill pockets, and downpress the Poor People living in Babylon with InI- so I Caan do them thing.... She didnt understand this, and Im not sure she does now- but she lets me live with her and take care of Grandma in Time now.
A Mentor of Mine once told me: Our connection to the Almighty is Our Own. No Man Can Come Between it. - I say for Sure this is True. InI hope your father sees that its the works that matter most, InI say because I was born into a Family who practice no religion or belief- Yet they Value hard Work and Morality. My Father showed me Not to Kill bugs if I could help it, and Not to Harm People unless they would harm others, and ONLY then - Never to the point of Killing if we can help it. He is an Inspiration to me in my Life, and We dont fear the Judgement of God, We Do the Best we can!
-I Offer this with Sincerity and Humility- Because I do not know your struggle, but I am With You Brother! I hope this makes sence, California is a Wordy Place!
Give Thanks for the Website, Ark I!
I have learned a BUNCH in the last few days and have found help with questions I have had a very long time!
Sending All My Best From California
RASTAFARI LIVETH

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 4/22/2012 8:16:07 PM

Give thanks my lord
What part of California do di I live
Much love and honor my lord
Words of truth and rights bring joy to I n I
The Black GOD Most High SELASSIE. JAH Rastafari
HAILLE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFAR
When I first came to my father home Ever thing was irie
One day my father and I was reasoning
He ask I.
Why do I wear the locks
I seh. Because I Devotion to HIS MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILLE SELASSIE I
HE SEH WHO IS SELASSIE I TO I
I SEH OUR GOD AND KING
MY FATHER TOLD I LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK
HE CALLED I N I LORD AND KING RACISTS NAME WHILE LAUGHING IN I N I FACE
HE SEH SELASSIE I CAN'T BE GOD BECAUSE HE FOUGHT IN WAR WHAT A JUDGMENT FYAH
I TOLD HE WOULD HAVE TO FACE THE TRUTH
AND YES I HAD TO BLAZE THE FYAH
MOST HIGH SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI
I N I ROYAL GOD AND GODDESSES OF THE EARTH
ETHIOPIA ROYAL SON AND DAWTAS
I THE EVER HON KING IMMANUEL EDWARDS COME TO PUT EVERY MAN AND WOMEN UNDER ONES OWN VINE AND TREE
REPATRIATION IS A MUST
IT IS MUST SEH OUR LORD AND GOD
HOLY IMMANUEL I KING SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/26/2012 8:33:14 PM

Give it time. Work on Rising your Irits and coming closer to RasTafarI. Your father is too contentious right now and will only try to fight you, it will just be a distraction and hinderance to your Irits.

In time, when the I Irits are stronger, the I might sight that it is time to speak with him again.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I