Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=465&start_row=1

Bush/Babylon

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/27/2004 6:20:03 PM

Greetings Rastafari Bredren and Sistren,

I man am looking for more information on Mr. Bush and his regime. I man have seen many websites but I doubt there authenticity and reliabilty, so I want to find more hard copy information on the subject.

Also i have recently been researching the idea of a bomb hitting the Pentagram and not an airplane. If any body has more insight on these subjects please link me up. jahjahguidei@yahoo.com

Blessed love

HIM Haile Selassie I
Ras Zion I

Messenger: GreenEye Sent: 10/28/2004 7:09:41 AM

Visit http://www.votenowar.org.
From there you can get a very interesting newsletter.

blessings

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/28/2004 8:42:04 AM

Has the I allready seen Farenheit 9/11?

Selah

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/28/2004 10:24:04 AM

breakbushoff.com

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 10/28/2004 11:45:00 AM

is anyI here from the US who can explain to I the situation in this year's presidential elections ? how come so much people still vote for Bush even though they see that he's cheatin ? how come that people vote for the candidates appearance on stage , though it is more important that his ideas are right ?

Messenger: TaeJah Sent: 10/28/2004 1:51:41 PM

Money is a key factor in this presidential election, living in Florida the state that cost Al Gore to lose in 2000 because Jeb Bush brother of the president is the govenor hence the miscount which made Gore loose when it was clear he had more votes than bush. Bush has targeted the uppper class that's what all his ideas are based on those who have money. He'll send jobs oversees because it won't hurt his pockets nor those who will vote for him because money is not an issue for them, many in the U.S are afraid of the truth and choose not to look for it. Micheal Moore's movie put minor ripples in the Bush campaign but still many turn thier heads to look away. The Bush family has had many money and business transactions with the very people they name enemies of the U.S. the bin ladens along with the Saudi Arabians. Money Money Money that's all bush cares about not the 1000+ lives taken(this is the number they give us but I know it's more) in this war which shouldn't have taken place. Weapons of Mass Destruction which he knew didn't exist in Iraq all materials were destroed in the 91 war. He's selfish this is the reason this election is so important the U.S. is in the worst state ever. It's time for a change.

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 10/28/2004 2:02:30 PM

Here is a free, short, movie on what happened re: the bombs vs planes

http://www.nixtro.com/pentagon121.swf

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/28/2004 2:40:38 PM

Irie! Give Thznks for the Rasponse. I was acually watching the Farenhiet movie last night. It was pretty good, I just thnik that Micheal Moore should have left the comedy out. I don't find any of whats going on as entertaining comedy. I will check out these websites and such. thank you.

Haile I Jah Blessing
Ras Zion I

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I