Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4644&start_row=1

White Rasta

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: viktor-lazlo Sent: 3/30/2012 6:36:34 AM

I am interested in reasoning whether a white man can be Rastafari

A Rasta I've spoken to by email online said "if Jah be in your heart then you are Rastafari" and it "isnt about joining a religion so much as knowing your place within Jah's kingdom", but i'm wondering whether I would be accepted among Rastafari

Additionally I also would like to know which are the best texts to read to understand Rastafari; which version of the Bible etc

In truth I would like a mentor willing to teach me about Rastafari; you can read so much online but it doesnt beat actually talking to someone to fully understand you know?

In Peace

Viktor

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 3/30/2012 7:24:29 AM

'it isn't about joining a religion so much as knowing your place within JAH kingdom'

Messenger: viktor-lazlo Sent: 3/30/2012 7:50:22 AM

So RootsTafari does that mean you dont think I should be Rastafari?

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 3/31/2012 2:36:11 PM

When the black christ call come
Seek Rastafari within oneself
Seek the teaching
No one can make You rastafari this Is something you are from creating
Do right by His Majasty Teaching and don't let the next man tell you that you are not
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
My Lord

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/1/2012 10:09:17 AM

viktor-lazlo,

If the I accept Haile Selassie I with pure hands and a clean heart, then you can be Rasta.

Messenger: Icey legit Sent: 4/8/2012 1:37:10 PM

Yes Jah Accepts all who accepts H.I.M! as long as u live a live of love /righteousness then you are the IMAGE of RastafarI in the flesh! ...we just don't accept the western ways of the White man that they try n force upon us

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I