Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4621&start_row=1

Israelite meditations

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/10/2012 7:03:27 PM

So I have been reading I bible a lot lately I started at Genesis currently I am half way through 1 Samual it has occured to I that Jah constantly tries to get the israelites to live by his law and commandments in righteousness, but men are weak and selfish eventually breaking his covenant usually when times are good, then when Jah leaves man to his own devices man self destructs and asks Jah once again to be with him. This seems to be a constant cycle. I can site the same thing in people today many pray to Jah in times of need, but forget all about HIM when times are good, This has Helped I see the importance of the Nazarite vow. InI need to uphold our covenant with Jah RastafarI at all times everything we do must be for HIM.

in regards to the kings of Israel they seem to suffer the same fate it all starts out well then they are currupted by the power Jah blessed them with and begain to think they no longer need Jah, Ego is a dangerous thing!

In the book of Ruth a non israelite woman is judged by her deeds and character alone and is welcomed with open arms and is accepted without question as a Israelite. I love that.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/10/2012 9:51:34 PM

Yes I, I made a Reasoning about that before.

The cycle of foolishness as described in Psalms 78 is a cycle that I and I must end. It is also described in much more detail in Genesis 16 - 34. Or it can also be seen throughout the whole bible, and throughout all of man's history and now in these times.

When Israel was in trouble, Jah helped them. They exalted and praised Jah for this. But soon after, they turned aside from Jah ways and complained to Jah about little things that they were in want of. They didn't consider the great things that Jah did for them. So Jah provided them with what they asked, and they exalted Jah and praise him for his wonderful works. But soon after again, they turned aside from Jah and didn't acknowledge what Jah did for them.

This cycle goes on and on and it is pure foolishness. I and I must acknowledge the things Jah has done, and acknowledge the things that Jah is doing now. And always remember how great and loving and wonderful Jah is, no matter how hard things become. When I and I do this, then I and I will see the blessings that Jah gives to his people.

So Let I and I be Jah people

Cycle of Foolishness

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/11/2012 6:08:32 PM

Give thanks Ark I
so are these times different? I mean its apparent that Jah came as RastafarI to lead the Israelites himself. This is the time of judgement right? So if we go astray this time no more chances, the cycle ends ?

Blessed love

Messenger: ezeikiel Sent: 3/11/2012 8:37:51 PM

These times are no different from times memorial. It is just that they are becoming more perpetual more frequent with testimonies and this is because there are more of us here. JAH came and went, he has fulfilled his part. There are no times of judgments only that which we bring upon ourselves. There is no end to the cycles of time, they are everlasting unrelenting and unforgiving. I n I must understand that time is part of I n I mind.

Raspec.

Messenger: Binghi2007 Sent: 3/11/2012 9:12:54 PM

Good Day Mi Lord

Time is a never ending cycle like the universe it filters out and restarts again Matthew. Their is a reason why judgment is upon mankind in these days of Reckoning as we all know it man kinds sin has a never ending list. Righteous people know the time and try their best to follow in the foot sets of Rastafari. Matthew Tribulation you most face. It seems to me you have the answers to your questions the only wisdom a can pass on is stay strong in Rastafari HIM will never miss guide his sheep's.

I and I been meditating on this question the old testament and the new testament. know i been living the Rastafari levity with the basic vows for 2 years and a half but i been a Rasta from birth. my understanding Rastas believe in the Old testament more then the New Testament. This is were my misunderstanding of things began if the Rastas except Revelation that the conquering lion of Judah Rastafari come upon the nations as Selassie I does it not make the old Testament obsolete and the vows no longer? because excepting the new Testament means more then Revelation you have to follow what is in the beginning not just the end seen?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 3/11/2012 11:24:43 PM

Yes INI must be steadfast in spirit, in high tide or low tide, bad times or good times, if riches increase set not I heart upon them, seek first the kingdom of jah first and all else will follow, If INI chase after the things that follow Jah Kingdom than we lose the Kingdom and the things we after, the craven dog loses his bone,
Yes INI must remain Irie in Zion no matter the situation, praise Jah and gives thanks , show love during all times, out of all tress Rasta is Evergreen because INI stay freen in all seasons and leaves do not wither, INI love does not fade, INI praise Jah and remember Jahs Precepts and stay in his Ways when its easy and when its hard, for it is due, INI seek Jah early and meditate on his law of life night and day , and from Jah word INI will never stray, but with Jah love INI will stay, remembering all the warnings of the prophets and all the signs of the Bible. I will heed to the warnings of the prophets and follow the path of life, the roadmap of the Bible I will be guided by Jah Holy Spirit, Christ is INI redeemer that bought INI out of slavery to sin, and whoever beleives , acts upone, does Jah word and becomes One with Christ, receive the blood and becomes free from sin, redeemed back to the rightful creator, redeemed from devils slavery by The Lord of Lords
Ephesisans 1 for further study

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/12/2012 7:16:11 PM

If a man has no children, and dies while living in sin, that cycle will end for him, and it will end in death.

If a man has children and dies in sin, his children and children's children will have a chance to Live as One.

If a man learns to Live as One with Selassie I with no separation, then that cycle will end for him, and he will forward in Life.

Nobody knows his end, so the sooner I and I become One, the sooner no end will come. Teach and Raise your children in Oneness, so they forward your generation in One.

----------------------------------
If I and I go to Jah RasTafarI, Jah will accept I and I. But if we refuse Jah, then Jah will refuse us.

Turn to Jah and do good, and the days before will not be mentioned, I and I will be remembered for I and I righteousness. This is the covenant Jah has given I and I.

But refuse Jah and turn unto wickedness, and the days before will not be mentioned, and Selassie I will remember our wickedness. This is also the covenant that Jah give I and I.

When I and I turn to Jah, I and I must stay with Jah. Because as Joseph Hill say, "Where the tree falls, there shall it lie until judgement takes it's course"

We don't know the time when our breath will be gone, but while we still have breath, Jah has given I and I the choice to turn unto the Most High. But our breath can be taken away at any time, so it is better to be with Jah.

Some use the excuse of past sins, as a way to continue in sin. But past sins are only regarded while we are in sin. In righteousness, I and I are free from the old dragon. Jah light is always there to guide I and I. All I and I have to do is open our eyes.

When I and I live for Jah, I and I are Jah people, as One, in righteousness and love. Jah is the Hola Creator of Creation. Jah ways are the ways of Life, where there is no death. Jah is Life, so all that are with Jah are Life. So it is , so it has been, and so it shall be ForIver. Jah Live.

Jah never refuse Jah people
-------------------------------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 3/13/2012 8:52:40 PM

Yes I,

Every day I and I wake up with breath in our lungs is another chance to turn unto Jah and become One.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/20/2012 4:56:19 PM

In ancient times isralites where led by man, the kings of old times although appointed by Jah were still just men and as such fallable and corruptable. in thease times though Jah came as a man to lead InI Himself. If InI live in the heights of RasTafarI and follow the example HiM set then its impossible for the cycle of foolishness to continue. I majesty is the king of kings, so InI RasTafarI (Israelite) people need to lead Imanity. By following the example of I Jah and King, InI are setting the right example for humankind to follow, thus InI RasTafarI people ARE Jahs annointed Kings of earth, inI need to live up to this Rasponsibillity and real eyes InI are of the Irits of the most High and not the sin of the flesh.

Iternal praises to INI Jah and KING, JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/21/2012 10:08:08 PM

Thanks for bringing this Reasoning forward Matthew.

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I