Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4588&start_row=1

Hon. Prince Charles Edwards Emmanuel

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 2/22/2012 1:15:39 PM

HUMBLE GREETINGS IN THE IVINE NAME OF HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I THE 1st

I am a Rasta youthman (18 yrs.) and I am interested in the Bobo Ashanti Order, but do not know much about the Order. I've been researching the Order every chance I get, but One things sets I back everytime. When the Bobo Ashanti say that Emmanuel is an embodiment of God, I and I get confused cos I thought that was Haile Selassie I JAH Ras Tafari my Lord King and Creator. But I do have great respect for the Order and was wondering if any could help I, if so it would be greatly appreciated. I have respect for Emmanuel, and I still don't sight the complete significance of Melchizadek except that he is sighted as The High Priest. I see Emmanuel as The High Priest of RasTafari, but under Haile Selassie. It states on many sites that parts of Jamaica were referred to as Salem and some Bethlehem, and am just seeking a little guidance as I reside in Missouri (Midwestern United States) and most of it is just backwoods racists and there is no RasTafari I-mmunity in my area of knowledge. So I will probably be reasoning more often on this site. Thanks and praise to the Most High JAH Ras TafarI King Selassie I.
KING OF KINGS
LORD OF LORDS
CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH
HAILE I
SELASSIE I
EMPRESS INEN
JOHN MARCUS

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/22/2012 4:38:27 PM

Give thanks my lord
King Immanuel is Melchezidec in flesh and blood
I n I boboshanti dont sight King Immanuel as higher then king Selassie I
But one god in three temple
There are speachish that di I can here from the black christ
Unless di I know the teaching di I wont overstand bobo
King Immanuel the 7 adonie god Jah Rastafari
King Immanuel Edwards the 7 teach I to love him and be one him
King Immanuel is one with king selassie I with no seperation
Same Devinty
One God
Our Mighty Propect Priest ang King
Jahovia Jah Rastafari
Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
I n I must always give thanks that I n I know di black
So my lord
I give thanks fi I coming post ones question
There many people that dont overstand bobo
Becouse I n I seh King Emmanuel is the hrad corner stonr that the builder refuse
Read are lisen to King Immanuel I him teaching is pure
Look at work which king Immanuel has done for I n I
I king Immanuel seh Haille I is are Lord And King
Haille I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 2/23/2012 3:02:33 PM

Brethren Elohimras,
Greetings my lord. I see Haile Selassie I the 1st as Christ in H.I.M. Kingly Character, but one with JAH, just as Haile Selassie's name suggests: "Power of the Holy Trinity". God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. Same JAH, three temples, as you sight Emmanuel. More love and respect and Isperity for the Bobo Ashanti Order.
Also, the Binghi also states that they are the Order of Melchizadek, but I sight that the Binghi and Bobo are One as they are united under Our Lord and King Jah RasTafari's music: Nyabinghi. Does the I have any reasonings on this?
And Yes I, I've been informed of the greatness of Hon. Prince Charles Edwards Immanuel I, such as even being told that Selassie I entrusted Emmanuel with taking care of the movement. I sight that, and that is why I refer to Emmanuel as High Priest of Ras Tafari.
I and I are all One with Selassie I The Almighty God The Mighty and Thunderable JAH RasTafari, so no worries, I-man do not sight Bobo as being "anti-King Selassie" as Emmanuel is One with JAH like the rest of Ras Tafari brethren and sistren, but to a greater extent.

I am interested, but is hard for me to accept Bobo Emmanuel as the Black Christ.
Any more knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
Selassie I JAH
Ras Tafari
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah
Elect of God
Prince of Peace
Root and Offspring of David
First Minister of Education
JAH
Raaaas TafarI

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/23/2012 9:28:36 PM

Give thanks my lord
Melchezidec is robe and turban
The binghi house uncover dem head during worship which agaisnt the order
I love the binghi house but dont sight dem as priest
Holy Immanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari
My lord di I seem to know more about di order then most
There is nothing will be able to tell you to make you sight Immanuel I as christ

bobo is the only house that I know of
Which dont mix spiritual with babylon
Brcouse of what our father Melchezidec teach I
Bobo is the real priestly order
Give I your heart and I will give you my father iver living kingdom
Holy Immanuel I King Selassie I Jah Rastafaro
Bobo may be di I trod maybe not
Look withen ones self and seek Immanuel I in yaself

Messenger: I Cultcha Sent: 3/4/2012 9:01:51 AM

Haile I Selassie I liveth and reignth,I man also a Binghi youth and also new to the trod.InI sight RasTafari as oneness,whether Bobo or Binghi,one RasTafari,I man dont know about King Immanuel that much but,if th Bobo sight Immanuel as that,I dont see any problem because InI RasTafari are One,so King Immanuel z th Black Christ,th High Priest,the Son who gathered and lead people to the Father H.I.M Haile I Selassie I JAH RASTAFARI!!!

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I