Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4576&start_row=1

Selassie I Lives!

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/17/2012 12:35:55 PM

Jah lives in INI, Jah Spirit comes manifest in INI, see the body of flesh may be composted, but Jah Lives On, INI Spirit lives On, One Spirit coming from One God beyond all flesh but becoming manifest in flesh in His Sons and Daughters, Jah Not only dwells in Yashua Christ and Selassie, for their bodys left us but Holy Emmanuel is always with INI, for Jah and INI are One, Selassie I lives In INI , for Selassie I is fot flesh and bone but Jahs Spirit and manifestation into all of creation the life of the good and evil, yes Jah Sonshine is impartial but many refuse to walk in Jah light.
Jah spirit is like a fire, burning all it touches but One, like wind filling all that can be filled, filling many forms but is one, Jah Love is like water filling all peoples cups but is one water, why choose bitter things when sweet living water is offered.
Fire burn all illusion, like Daniel in lions den be ONE with The Allmighty Fire and get burned not, feel it in the one drop, a drop of water will evaperate by itself, but in the ocean it can dissolve into something greater than its self and live on. Fire Burn all illusions of separateness, Jah and I are One , Jah is not in the sky , or in some piece of pie after body die, Jah is INI INI INI
Be filled with Jah Holy Spirit. Holy because it can only enter a empty and pure heart, not one full of the fallen world-Babylon refuse. How can Jah enter a body temple that worships things of the devil? If your treasure chest is full of silver and gold ,earthly riches that rust and get stolen and you cannot last forever, would you not empty that out get rid of it clean your treasure chest and gain the treasures that rust or currupt not, cannot get stolen or lost? Leave all that for the peace, truth, honor, receive your crown of salvation and glory that cannot be removed. And your treasure will remain with you in your treasure chest of the mind-body-heart-souls consousness forIver more.
All things pass away but Jah remains, Invest in the stocks of Jah not of those that pass away.
There is a light that is never fading, shining in you, shining in INI, shining in through and around all life, making all grow all express, reflect that light or not to, to transmute Jah Love from the source within all ICrearation, to Love or not to love, Jah truely has given all freedom, to be One with Jah light, to bear fruit , but man has "fallen" ......a branch must stay connected to God , Christ, Jah Tree Of Life, HaillIe Sewlassie I, The Trinity, The Holy Spirit, The Great Spirit, the dreadlock must stay linked to the head to keep growing, so it is with true faith. Grow Your Dreadlocks Rasta, but most of all let the faith grow, yes I say let it show! Faith in actions, in The Entire Livity be lead from behind like a Shepperd moves behind his flock, when will All learn to just follow and hear the voice of the shepperd. yes even this shepperd had to sacrafice a lamb and out of all of them he choose the ONE that did hear him and follow him, all the rest deserved to die because they were stupid and would try to run away only to be eaten by wolves bears or mountain lions. But he loved them all that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever that beleiveth in his shall not perish but have life everlasting. Yes A great Light Shone down from heaven showing all where now to go.The One That knew the way was born that all else not knowing the way could be shown and not be in ignorance, this great light hat was born into the world and hearts of all was willing to save us and serve Jah even unto death. This is a spirit of love, one love to sacrafice self for something greater. Honor and Raspect, unconditional loving to all. J ah Bless All and Keep All That Abide in Jah

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/17/2012 6:07:46 PM

Respect and Irie to the I!
One Love, I wanna let know for I is the Son Rastafarian of Ras also as the I, and I want I-n-I "Lions" to know that I-n-I is in Heaven just like the "Wolves" are in Hell with the "Tasmanian devils" do I-n-I ever Realized how In America's Pledge them say "One Nation Under God" but na I-n-I is "One Nation Over with God" not over God but over with God see?

yes, Haile Selassie I Lives In I-N-I, and I know something the whole world would want to know!
Bless up and keep up the Righteous Works I, every thing the I said, I give much Love to and I will do so and:
"a branch must stay connected to God"
yes but first before I-n-I keep Connects to God Haile Selassie I Ras Tafari The Elect Of God! I-n-I must Keep Cedes Belonging with Jah! Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian Jah Ras Tafari know? the Connected started in 2009 and now its 2012 how many years is that apart? :) yeah I know.
One Love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I