Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4575&start_row=1

Faith

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/17/2012 7:00:36 AM

Christ performed many miracles and healed many people, The teachings in the bible regarding this seem to be more about faith than they are about a Christ man with super powers, also people today, Christian and others claim to have been healed and have witnessed miracles happen. This makes I wonder whether it was actually Christ who performed these miracles or if it was that the person that asked for a miracle believed and knew it was possible so there faith made it happen.

--------------------------
[1] When he was come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed him.
[2] And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean.
[3] And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed.
[4] And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.
[5] And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
[6] And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
[7] And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
[8] The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
[9] For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.
[10] When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
[11] And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.
[12] But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
[13] And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/17/2012 9:45:51 AM

Yes I,

Here is a Reasoning I made before where I speak about something similar

For man, it is impossible to be perfect, but for Jah, nothing is impossible. So if I and I have faith in Jah, Jah will make I and I ways perfect. It is true that everyone falls short of the glory of Jah, if I and I look around, I and I can see that this is true. But this is the state of the world now and in the past, it is not a limit for I and I in the future, or even right now if I and I faith is strong enough. I and I can be perfect in Jah way, I and I just have to listen to Jah. Why does the I think that Christ said "Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect."

He didn't tell I and I to be perfect because it is impossible, but he told I and I to be so because it is truly possible. Here are some examples of scripture of Christ that tell I and I to be so:

Perfect Livity

And to I, the word try contains too much doubt. I don't try, but I do. And if I don't do now, I will blaze more fire, until I ways are made straight. If a man has faith that his ways will never be perfect, then this is truth, it is impossible for this man to be perfect, because he says so. But if a man has faith in Jah, that his ways will be perfect, then this is truth, and he will become perfect, because this is his faith. I can't say I am perfect right now, because my mind is still not completely One with Jah, so I my thoughts are not perfect. But I will never say that it is impossible, because I know that if I do, then I will make it truth and I will die in sin. And no sin shall not enter into Zion.

Look at the power of faith. Some people had faith that they would be healed if Christ touched them, and they were healed. Christ showed them that "your faith has healed you". Some people had faith that they would be healed if they only touched the clothes of Christ, and they were healed. And one man had faith that Christ could heal his servant from across the city, without even seeing the servant, and the servant was healed. Christ said of this man:

Luke 7
9 When Jesus heard these things, he marvelled at him, and turned him about, and said unto the people that followed him, I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.

With faith all things are possible, it is only through lack of faith that I and I limit ourself.

And I don't see Babylon dealing with perfection at all, they deal with wickedness. Babylon teaches that all we have to do is ask forgiveness, and we are free from sin, and accepted by Jah. But I and I must repent, and repent is not about asking for forgiveness, repent is about turning away from sin, to live a different way. This is the meaning of the word repent.

Trod toward Jah, and be One

Livity

Here are some other Reasonings,

Faith

Willing Failure, Willing Weakness

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/18/2012 11:20:59 AM

Faith.-Without faith it is impossible to please God. Selah. Without faith there can be no confidence.-If you have no confidence in self you are twice defeated in the race of life. With confidence you have won even before you have started. (Says Marcus Mossiah Garvey). Faith is the Most Potent Essence in Existence. Faith. Faith is a gift from God! Selassie I, Jah RastafarI.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/19/2012 5:14:38 PM

Give Thanks for the links Ark I, the itation section is such a blessing
Yes I Bredren Jesophat Confidance is the key

What I have come to overstand in the last few months is InI are the Kings and Queens of this world, Our leader is the King of Kings so who better to show InI how we should Live, if we follow the example Jah RasTafarI set then I know we cant go wrong, We need to repartriate ourselves to the natural way and restore the natural balance with in I self. as a white skinned person this is how I sight I repartriation, not a external physical movement, but internal, spiritually and mentally. Nas the rapper has a song called NY state of mind, InI need to develop a Ethiopian state of mind in order to reconnect to the root the only way I know to do this is to look to I Majesty both on the inside and out, Truth is I didnt real eyes just how lost I was until I gradually found I self in I majesty and trully overstood the one true meaning of InI, the only way I have been able to get to where I am now is through faith in I Majesty and I know the stronger my faith becomes the stronger I become.

Blessed Love

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/20/2012 9:52:51 AM

Yes I, give praíse to HIM The Celestial Emperor Who has taught I and I and I. Now Faith is the initial Spark which at the Right setting Ignites to Combustion. Fire=ignition+air+fuel: these three sustain combustion. The lowest yet most potent level of faith is convíction, which is faith within. Next level is in confession, which is faith manufest. The highest level of faith is in conduct. HIM Emperor Haile Selassie I says: ...with Faith, Courage and Just-Cause, David will still beat Goliath. RastafarI.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/21/2012 5:33:32 PM

"This makes I wonder whether it was actually Christ who performed these miracles or if it was that the person that asked for a miracle believed and knew it was possible so there faith made it happen."

I reply to this that yes , Yashua Christ is The Rock, The Faith That Makes INI move and work, do whatever it takes to follow and build upon Christ the rock of faith, like the lepers Yahsua Christ came to see in wildeness because he was asked to come heal them, when he got to them he told them all to go to Jerusalem and they will be healed. Why didnt he heal them there in the wilderness? Why did he make them go all the way to Jerualem to see the preist there ? When they came to gates Jerusalem (Zion)they were all healed and only one of them went to Give Thanks! to The Lord...

Faith without works is dead, like a body without spirit, FIre Burns for freedom

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/21/2012 7:38:05 PM

Yes I,

Live Clean, let your Works be Seen.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/22/2012 2:41:17 AM

Back to the Bible, it is written: Without faith it is impossible to please God. Selah. I sight that Yeshua Christ was moved by the faith of the people He healed: Faith can move mountains. Jah responds to faith. Nevertheless He is the Author of Faith. Pray to the Almighty for the gift of Faith: He is Sure to give. Evergiving, Everliving, Everloving: Jah! RastafarI.

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I