Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4574&start_row=1

jah cedes

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/16/2012 11:26:48 PM

To be One with Jah, a person must Live according to the way of the Most High Jah RasTafarI. God must walk like God, it is just so.

So instead of bigging up yourself to try to convince people you are God, Live as God, and people will recognize you by your Irits and Walk.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/17/2012 8:08:34 AM

amen

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/17/2012 6:34:45 PM

Greetings in the Name of God Haile Selassie I:

Smiling Face :) , so is the I Daring to Prove I self?

"no... Im Not Trying to Convince that I'm GOD But that I'm JAH! for I am One With Jah this is a start of I, I'm Just Letting know Hold Fast To Abba Qiddus! for It was Said in 2012 Abba Qiddus will Show! and everyone Believed even I! and I still kind of think that it could be until I Go and Look Eye To Eye with the I in the image of the Monk in person! but instead while I was thinking that there is H.I.M. in that image but life was Giving I alot of Works and Knowledge Flow and thoughts to where I Knew I Am Who I am" but this is not the proof but is a link to I, know? so Yeah I will Give I knowledge to I-n-I but at the Time of when the Absolute Ruler Rise out of "the Bottomless pit to Conquer Both I-n-I!" and when God is 120 so at which the Absolute Ruler is Ras Tafari Mekonnen Rastafarian Jah Ras Tafari by means of One and the One is Ras! Bless up."
Conquering Lion of The Tribe Of Judah King Of Kings

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/17/2012 7:27:00 PM

also Respect And Irie to Ark I and Super Smile!

Respect and irie to every I-n-I Ras, and thanks for the Advice of what is said for even I know that Actions Speak louder than Words! and so I'm Calm/Silent just speaking with Words not actions and soon to cry louder for:
"the truth is crying out and its so loud and so clear but most people wont even hear"
and such it loud and most people wont hear than I'll speak low 1st to warn I-n-I! Bless up.
Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah Jah Ras Tafari

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I