Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4568&start_row=1

has INI heard about Mooji

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/14/2012 7:45:34 PM

Him is from Jamaica and traveled to India, some say hes enlightened, I know he is a master at liberation of the mind, INI can watch him on you tube, great teaching for liberating from mental slavery, babylon and into Zion consciousness, this is the first step towards changing INI world and Africa, for the body follows the head so the head-the mind has got to be in the right place...Zion....First emove plank from own eyes than help the brother with his splinter, first heal own conscousnes to heal others spontainously, please check out Mooji on you tube or his teachings somewhere, he has a book I know, and let INI reason on this, Blessings INI

Messenger: DURU Sent: 2/17/2012 7:26:59 AM

Greetings
Yes I his teachings is based on advaita vedanta,nonduality or end of knowledge, it supposed to be d foundation of everyreligion with it religion is simply dogmatic creating more bondage or cultivating d ego instead of crucifying it,the InI concept of rastafari is a good example of vedanta if overstood correctly,
check out Ramana Maharshi a well known vedanta sage,I personally learned lot from it,

Give thanks

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/17/2012 1:41:48 PM

Exactly Rastafari is a way of life that leads within, to Jah Kingdom, emancipates ourselves from mental slavery, returns INI to how INI was created in the beginning befor all the programming of lucifer.

But many get all caught up in the material visible things lke a bug in a spiders web, them led not within to the One Spirit, One Heart within all but into the mundane , temperary, passing phenomeneom, the get caught up in what can be seen and touches like dreadlocks and ganja, healthy eating and freedom living but these are just there not to get us caught up in the mundane physical but to lead us within to the spirit within not just ourselves but into all others, to delve within to the spirit, the heart of family and friends and strangers and all creation. One Love There is a place for all Jah creation in our heart. Yes there is a room for all in This heart Within....Preparred

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I