Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4548&start_row=1

Jhamn?

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/5/2012 6:23:41 PM

{I want to learn what does it mean, I have nobody to teach me anything, InI want to learn something.}

GOD Haile selassie I. RASTAFARI! Africa's Elect of God! Blessed Love to The I JHAMN, yes,for now is the time of Revelation! which is An Revealing! and I-n-I has To Reveal That Ras Is the "Salvation Light" All Over the Earth, The World and even yet The Whole Iniverse! and in "I loyalist" is The I-n-I verse of whom shall His/I/Her tory be? I am One who is Loyal and also Every other I that See as I! as to those numbers adding to "I birth Father" MEANS "that the Reason Brother Love is Born and the Reason Brother Love is murdered is because "Africa Elect of God Jah Ras Tafari" had cause that to be added up to the point of even now, for here in 2012 His Imperial Majesty shall be 120 years old in july and so I Birth Father Was Murdered in July also even I-n-I is living the time of WHEN I-N-I TESTIMONY IS COMPLETE THE ABSOLUTE RULER SHALL CONQUER AND KEEP CONQUERING all that I know will soon be Revealed in Books! as for I write and read its a Good Thing to do! everything they show I-n-I is Disgraced in Life Now in These Days They are Lying To I-n-I and That is What I Dislike so Every since I was Being Lied To Hearing God is In the Sky and Not On Earth I been Looking For A life of True....Truths, and then I look and See That It is Already Happened and is Happening And will happen again so Whatever happen Is already done and I have Work to Show or Result for it been in the Dark! as I said: TRANSFER JAH RAS TAFARI! For Haile Selassie I Already UNITED Africa Elect of God Now its Time To make Another Move. That man Rook Was As a
("Tasmanian devil" in which so called since at least 1800, from its propensity for killing young lambs!) for he was hard to control or to get custody of!
Listen Closely I am As A Young Lamb. whom is on (the Throne=Jah Ras Tafari) and conquering the Beast and all else Needing Careful thought to solve! yes I, Dont Fall For Nothing but Stand For Something And 5709 is Something as if ITS Brotherly Love,Sisterly Love, Fatherly Love and Motherly Love! and NOW SIZZLA song comes on with LOVE Spread These Words Of Jah!
ONE LOVE

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/5/2012 6:45:22 PM

AS SOON AS I TYPED THE END OF WHAT WAS JUST SAID SIZZLA'S SONG "LOVE AMONGST I BRETHRENS" CAME ON STARTING WITH "LOVE,LOVE, LOVE" WAS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAY.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 2/5/2012 8:29:51 PM

Bless I man jah_cedes. May I always be there to remind me of JAH glory. I am so happy I made a topic for I!

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/5/2012 9:00:07 PM

Yes I, I-n-I will always be there for the Finest Example Result! something that coming from the Salvation Light brings! give Worship to PAN, GOD and RAS! meaning Africa,Elect of God and Jah Ras Tafari! and that is half of I teachings the rest is soon to see for Jah! Glory is from I Jah! any time I will be glad to reveal more and More and Irie Love,Peace,prosperity and Forever! JAH! RAS! TAFARI! and I Reveal to All Who Reads This And To The I Jhamn, This Year Of 2012 I-n-I will See the 666 Mark! from J.C.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/5/2012 9:00:09 PM

Yes I, I-n-I will always be there for the Finest Example Result! something that coming from the Salvation Light brings! give Worship to PAN, GOD and RAS! meaning Africa,Elect of God and Jah Ras Tafari! and that is half of I teachings the rest is soon to see for Jah! Glory is from I Jah! any time I will be glad to reveal more and More and Irie Love,Peace,prosperity and Forever! JAH! RAS! TAFARI! and I Reveal to All Who Reads This And To The I Jhamn, This Year Of 2012 I-n-I will See the 666 Mark! from J.C.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/6/2012 6:34:23 AM

things will happen this year but i dont know if we are going to see the mark this year, maybe in 1-2 years. time will tell

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/6/2012 3:39:50 PM

will I have Finish what the Mark Of Life Are Time Will Tell And I say This Time For here is 2012 a Time and alot have been told and is going to be told soon one love! and I wonder why do you think 2 years from here?
Jah Ras Tafari

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 2/7/2012 7:47:54 AM

maybe more then 1-2 years im not sure, but you look around and you can see Ww3 Happening with Iran and other countrys.. but i think it will be some time yet till they start forceing the mark onto people.

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/8/2012 2:12:38 PM

Bless,
oh now I see! so your talking about the Mark that the Masons,Illuminati,Christians and all Devil Worshippers Give? For I'm Talking About Gods Mark! Haile Selassie I Mark From what I-n-I know is to come just as the other is promised, See? I'm Not Talking About the Micro Chips for they are Evil and Promotes Disgrace so if any I Supports anything they say and do than its believed that the support is going to promote the Evil Masons,Illuminati,Christians and all Devil Worshippers and the white Supremacy so dont and come to I-n-I "African Supremacy" of belief and culture. peace to the I
Jah

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I