Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4535&start_row=1

Time of Works 1930,1892,1887coats of arms

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/1/2012 1:58:21 AM

Greeting in the Lion Of the Tribe Of Judah:
From the Lord unto Ras people, is a Time which needs company! Salvation everywhere shall Come to One and Transfer which shall be The Works of the Ruler "Ras Jah" as said of the "Cover of Covers" this position of Elect of God is Belonging With "Nation of Covers From Study plans" and "Nation From Develops" for Ras is the King of Kings and Jah is the Lord Over All Lords. every Rastafarian I am the Power of Salvation for I Rastafarian is Son of Ras Tafari mekonnen whom is the Authority of Salvation As Lion of The Tribe Judah reply after such Remark;
"Who am I to disturb their belief?" which was when Ras was going to tell Rastafarian he was not God. "Who am I," the Elect of God said! "Who am I, the Elect of God said!" Who am I to disturb Jah Ras Tafari, Rastafarian and Ras Tafari Mekonnen's belief that Haile Selassie I, Ras Tafari and The Elect of God is Not God. them Educated Fools don't Realize nothing yet/still. now I-n-I must WORK!
M.R.J.C.
Now is a Time and here is a "Rule Of Salvation" Jah Ras Tafari here in Salvation I-n-I should Keep a Spread for Jah Speaks! then and now is Time of Work... so yeah its not going to stop there watch how them Fools are wrong to wheres its at the Point of Moving/Separation toward Africa... with a more understandable Iniverse of Salvation of people to Maintain! them Number must Add up if it Belong Right!?! yeah I know those 3 Add up Very High to the Highest to the Almighty for they are half I-n-I Holiday see.
One Love

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:10:49 AM

wat

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 12:26:46 AM

just ask if you really Really want to know I've been waiting to tell but just as i say if those number add up than LIfe that is made from that number shall also add up just COME ON AND PROVOKE THE LORD that judgments been in the Dark but soon is Angry with Result Rook im a Ruler with I Rastafarian Brethrens and Sistrens! see ? I-n-I is Power and as Sizzla Says Jahrastafari is the promise from Marcus Garvey. "so you Rook is confused just as you said" you never meet a person like everyone who can make the dead rise speaking of "Malcom X and Martin lutheer King" America never seen this coming!a Ghetto youth just as Capleton says Im Jah'cedes nice to meet you I guess ? Chsure with trust in Iself

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 2/3/2012 12:45:42 AM

Greeting my lord
Give thanks fi wisdom and knowledge life love and overstanding
Give thanks to president founder leader king and God King Immanuel the 7 adonie God Jah Rastafari bless and love to I royal God and goddess of the earth
Royal Ethiopian sons and dawtas
Stand strong in this time love the black christ because the black christ is love
Let the heartbeat one two
Haille I Selassie I Jahovia God Jah Rastafari
Repatriation Is must
Bless and love to all I n I have work to do
Soon come
Holy Immanuel I Selassie Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 12:46:18 AM

Provoke the lord gimmie a break are u serious ...All these new God people where ever shall we turn

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 1:05:53 AM

Chsure Bless I peace to I Elohimras ,
more Fire coming soon!
and to you Rook listen out!
now is a time of realization a realizing being realized or make known as Real what come to mind from I-n-I for its coming from a push and shall know that I-n-I in the future shall pull know? yes, its true And it has been being said and shown throughout history by prophets and all but everyone shall know that more is coming to help what you think Rook? you think that InI is Sleep with the Dream of whites and Blacks here in amnesia?

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 7:45:39 AM

I THINK U NEED PROZAK

Messenger: Elohim ras Sent: 2/3/2012 1:19:24 PM

Go away rook

Messenger: Rook Sent: 2/3/2012 3:09:41 PM

y dont YOU CORRECT YOUR LIL LORD JC
INSTEAD OF WORRY BOUT ME HE THINKS HES THE LEADER SO MUCH FOR BEIN WORTY AND FOUNDER FOR SUCH A TITLE

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 2/3/2012 4:06:58 PM

I was messed up back in the days even doe im younger than you but Haile Selassie I correct I and 2 more so No one can Tell I a Thing about what i've found since I been in Life for no one even Know what I'm speaking about for its not known this time in 2012 is when fulfillment shall overtake also so as I say SOON to COME! JAAHH! RAAASS TAFARIIII!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I