Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4490&start_row=1

Herb incandesance

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/20/2011 7:28:17 PM

An idea ganja was created by illuminati, but i say for what?

it just feels like this is a point in me a thorn, why do i have jah thought?

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/21/2011 5:07:31 AM

Wherever that thought came from, it wasn't from Jah. Put down the spliff and go on without it until you know how handle it if that's the kind of thing it brings up.

Blessed love

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/21/2011 7:30:49 PM

I say Jah because all is truly from jan a righteous creation under one divine ruler. I haveent smoked in a while, I sometimes get these thoughts they come as if they are my vibe, as if i do not know who I am.

smoking always relieve my sorrows.

Who is illuminati, are they an alien race?

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/21/2011 8:44:37 PM

Even though I truly believe my values and have witnessed jah is the only true eternal fire, all righteous roads approved by jah. If you do not understand please tell me, I love writing

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/22/2011 9:18:36 PM

Ganja has been around long before the illuminati.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Created it, as He Created the other herbs bearing seed.

Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/23/2011 6:30:40 PM

SELAH

Messenger: lai579 Sent: 12/24/2011 2:10:30 AM

1 Then God said, “Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds.” And it was so. 12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I