Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4477&start_row=1

InI down again...

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 12/10/2011 3:39:59 PM

Hello brethrens and sorry to disturb the I again with my problems... But Ini feel the end is near... InI need Jah's guiding more than ever! Because of some people InI called friends, Ini is in big trouble now... One of InI's best friends stood me up with some money and got me in debt, this beein my first problem... Because of this matter InI started to make very bad choices... I couldnt pay my studies anymore with the money my parents sent me because of the debt i was in.. Depression settled in and another bad choice.. I started drugs... As it was not enough the one that I could've called my Empress kinda ruined college forever, because of her i missed many exams.. and after all that she left with other men... Now the end is almost near... I can not pay my debts and i feel ashamed of my choices so far... I disappointed my parents... Cause I know they love me and trusted me... and always tried to help me... and in the last few years they've helped me more than i could say... And I've let them down... The shame and dissapointment i feel is unbareable... I do not know what i should do, i seem to have lost all hope... I sometimes think that suicide is my punishment for the wicked things i've done... and InI know i am not worthy of Mighty Jah's guidance... But I need it more than ever...

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/10/2011 3:58:54 PM

JAH RASTAFARI! I SAY, DONT WORRY OF IT BE HAPPY AND JAH WILL WORK IT OUT!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/10/2011 4:21:35 PM

Jah Bless us all,

Suicide should never be considered an option, it is such disrespect to God and all of your ancestors who struggled so hard to Itinue their Life.

You may have made some bad decisions, but you should always know the no matter how much wickedness you commit, Jah RasTafarI will still forgive you if you repent and change your ways.

Never give up on Life.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/11/2011 5:52:55 PM

The I must keep going and stand firm. Remember that in every tribulation I and I must be mindful of the reality of life and not be afraid to move forward despite any setbacks, self inflicted or not.

In I life recently I have been thinking about the things and people that hold I back, because there have been some situations where I am either holding Iself back from moving forward or people I thought were friends are doing the same. In this trod in this time, every secret is revealed, and that includes secrets about I and Iselves that perhaps I and I would rather be running from. What is essential in that situation is that I and I know that these revelations have to be acted upon if I and I want to rise I and Iselves. Often this will be started or made worse by the actions of so-called friends who turn out to be enemies, but I and I must be firm in I and Iselves before all else. It is obvious that the I feels the consequences of the I's decisions and wants to make it right, and realising that is the first step to picking the Iself up. In the past I have suffered through long times of depression, and I only picked Iself out of it when I realised that I was I own worst enemy and to overcome Iself I have to tackle every internal or external issue righteously or else they will eat away at I life and pull I down. I too felt that I had disappointed and know that I hurt I parents through laziness, wrong decisions and a distinct lack of love. I owe them more than I can possibly think of and so the only way I can pay it back is by giving them what they wanted all along, and that is a son they can be proud of, not a dead son or a dead weight. Talk to them. Tell them the I's situation. Explain to them how the I feels and tell them the I wants to live good but that it isn't going to happen overnight. If they love the I then they will be willing friends and supporters in everything the I does.
Once I and I are firm in Iselves, then I and I can start to improve the Livity, and that means that I and I can't keep enemies as friends. I know from experience that it is difficult to let go of friends, but the more I and I try to run from the grief of it, the more I and I become attached to it. It can be a painful process, but I and I must confront it. When it is someone who has hurt the I like this friend who stole from the I, that might be easy, but with the I's empress it will be harder. That is no reason to run from the task because the I will come out of it stronger than before
Whatever happens, the I must remember that there is no tribulation too heavy. If the I stops education, then so be it, go get on with the next thing. If the I carries on education, study good and try to help the I's parents out with the costs, and throughout, hold the faith and hold the Iself firm. Just keep improving the Iself and things will fall into line, because the Most High helps those who help themselves. The I is young as well, and no matter how much that might seem like a curse more than a blessing, it's only babylon that trick the I into thinking so.

Blessed love and guidence.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/11/2011 10:50:14 PM

Your thoughts are complete disrespect to the Most High RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, who created I and I to Live in Righteousness. Instead of killing yourself, it would be more useful for you to focus the rest of your Life in Righteousness, if you want to punish yourself for your wickedness, then sacrifice yourself for the sake of Righteousness, do Good to others even if it has negative effects on you.

Part of the problem is when people give sympathy and try to console people who come and speak such wickedness as you speak. The thing that people who come and speak such wickedness need is Fire, and a swift kick in the ass to get them to rise up and do something useful, instead of thinking such disrespectful thought.

Do you realize how many millennium your ancestors fought to survive so that you could live today? Just so you can come now and disrespect them with talk of ending your Life over some small foolishness. There are so many around the world who have so much more suffering than you, and they still fight to Live. You are also a disrespect to them.

Read these four Reasonings

Fire is Good

Don't look down

Excuses Again

Life

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/12/2011 6:50:26 PM

Ark I, no disrespect, but remember that fire has to be kindled before it can blaze. Nothing the I said was untrue. Suicide is a wicked act to inflict upon the Iself and a disrespect to the King of Kings and those that came before I and I, but when a man feels that low as to contemplate it, it's a fragile mental situation and harsh words can push the mind in wrong directions.
To get out of it and rise, a man has to rekindle the internal fire, and that needs careful attention and care, just like it does to rekindle a fire of logs. Like the I says in the I's Reasonings on fire and excuses, it is only I and I that can identify and burn out I and I own failings, but it requires the fire in I and I to be hot and blazing.
If a man is so low that he doesn't care for his own life anymore, then he is in desperate need of having that fire rekindled, and the comforting words of One who sincerely wants to see them rise can be like a blast of cool air on a waning fire of wood that causes the flames to blaze again.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/13/2011 8:51:35 PM

I don't know, it seems like when people speak soft words to suicidal people, it just makes them feel more sorry for themselves and gives a path to more self pity. And those kind of thoughts just take them closer to suicide.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/13/2011 11:12:45 PM

I don't see this as black and white it all depends on the psychology of the individual, as humans we are all wired differently so all respond in our own way, the fire that may help one person may throw the other person over the edge, same way ones being sympathetic could spark a train of self pity, Jah is the only one who can comfort all at all times so he is the one ones should look to in times of need.

Jah Bless us all
My cousin commited suicide over some foolishness and all I can say is if you love your parents as you say you do then this is not a path you should consider, what ever pain you are feeling now it will not compare to the pain your mother and father will be left with if they loose there son

Jah guidance

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/15/2011 6:35:27 PM

I'm not saying that the words need to be soft. I wouldn't say what I posted was soft. Sympathetic yes, but firm in encoraging positive action towards righting those wrongs that the youth sees in Himself and that have caused him to fall into that mindset.
Harsh words, no matter if they are true or not, often aren't helpful in that situation, because the internal impulse is to run from such things and so maybe go deeper into despair.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/17/2011 11:34:33 PM

I Sight what the I is saying. I just find it hard to be sympathetic to such behaviour.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I