Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=446&start_row=11

The Flesh and Blood of Christ

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jhamn Sent: 12/6/2011 10:31:38 PM

Bless Up

Messenger: jah_cedes Sent: 12/11/2011 11:33:48 PM

the I have to say; "the flesh is the images,characteristics,works and meditation of H.I.M. and the blood is the body,spirit,mind and life of his imperial majesty see?" ONE LOVE
JAH RAS TAFARI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/9/2012 3:22:06 PM

I have came across a book called Marijuana and thw bible by the Ethiopian Coptic Church,and if I overstood it very well it said the bread and wine at passover was the holy communion with chalwa loaded with cali

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/11/2012 2:21:02 PM

Why flesh? why blood? Can someboy tel I about de death of Christ. why do some people celebrate his death? Who was realy his father?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/12/2012 9:32:39 AM

Greetings Black heart,

It is not the death that InI ilebrate but why the I died, and what the I did while he died, Jesus Christ conquered death and set the prisoners free in sheol by taking the keys from satan. Thats why the I is the savior because in him there is no death but abundant eternal life, the I gives hope to all sinners to not partake in what InI deserve which is hell but mercy to reach Jah Kingdom... if anyone ilebrates his death, without this in mind then that person is just holding a memorial.

Jesus fulfilled prophecy and the fathers will to be a lamb brought to the slaughter as the final sacrifice, just like in old testament to give a sin offering required you to kill a lamb and burn it, well for all the sin in the wolrd that people do, there isnt enough lambs for that cause, so Christ is the final lamb for all mankind. So the passover/easter/good friday pays homage to his valiant act and reward for all mankind. Lent also represent the 40 day fast that Christ embraked on to prepare for his destined sacrifice, it is during this time that satan tempted him the most, but Christ remained the faith fullwitness of the father, The A'men

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 11/12/2012 1:56:01 PM

The father is Jah,the Father of the fatherless, Jahovah, Yahovah, Yahweh, Ancient of Days, I Am, The one on the throne, Christ counseled the father as well as uttered the fathers words but not to get confused on seprate persons, there are one and never divided

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/12/2012 2:03:35 PM

Intresting. Bro 1forTruth Why don't yu deserve mercy to reach Jah Kingdom? What makes u think dat lamps have to be killed for de sin commited by people? Why should de lambs suffer for de sins of people? Two wrongs cannot make one right. Killin a lamb is a sin so how can a sin compensate for a sin?
What sacrifice was Christ destined fo?
Bless my God.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/12/2012 2:38:01 PM

But the mercy of the lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children.(Pasm 103:17). Yes I. Most High endow I n I with iledge n overstanding to do Most high will.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/12/2012 2:38:05 PM

But the mercy of the lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children.(Pasm 103:17). Yes I. Most High endow I n I with iledge n overstanding to do Most high will.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/12/2012 2:38:13 PM

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I