Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4454&start_row=11

Whats a Mentaaly ILL supposed to do

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:17:41 PM

Wishaupt seems to be an enthusiastic Philanthropist. He is among those (as you know the excellent [Richard] Price and [Joseph] Priestley also are) who believe in the indefinite perfectibility of man. He thinks he may in time be rendered so perfect that he will be able to govern himself in every circumstance so as to injure none, to do all the good he can, to leave government no occasion to exercise their powers over him, & of course to render political government useless.
—Thomas Jefferson

It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation).
—George Washington

Hillary Clinton is a high level Illuminati official! So is Mayor Bloomberg of New York City! That is their main headquarters in the United States!

To a certain idiot reading here now! Jamaicans are more Educated than the typical American student! Why? We were a British protectorate whom have a better education system than the USA! We are an Asiatic African people vastly! Africans in the USA are different that those in the Caribbean overall! We are an Ashanti people! Where as Africans brought to the USA were more of a hunter gather, goat herder type tribes, the same tribes that were first under Arabic rule in Africa, Ashanti peoples are more of an agricultural people etc.. with elaborate societies! Full Chinese? Idiot! Of course we know our Grand parents! My Grandfather maternal was full blood Chinese born in Hong Kong with lineage going back to the Tang Dynasty! Most people do not remember their Great Great Grandparents, some still have photos! Their parents do! There were and are people dark-skinned in Jamaica that speak Cantonese Chinese! There are also Haka Chinese whom speak Mandarin on Jamaica! We have Hindu festivals the Hindu amongst us! Wake up to the facts please!!!! Just Black?? Idiot!! Uneducated! Humble your thinking! Rastafari tradition though African Redemptive centrally is an African Asiatic Meditation! Our disposition is Asiatic! Not Ethiopia, African as you thought! Now you know!!! Jah

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:23:56 PM

Ark I had to outright scold certain people that read my word! As they keep on ridiculing my word! Thinking what I say of Jamaica & Chineses sounds far fetched! If people know they are Chinese? Idiot! YES WE KNOW WHO WE ARE! Do you know who you are? Most African Americans are also mixed! Mostly Raped by their white slave masters, then you also have, a vast amount of you Native Amerindian in you! Ojibwe, Pawnee, Shawnee, Sashawnee mostly! Know thy self!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:33:19 PM

Jesse Jacksons maternal foreparents for example were raped by white European men their slave masters! Then there were intermarriages between Native Amerindians and African Americans! Similar so Beyonce, Brandi, etc... Most white American People do not know whom they are also! They are just White American people! The USA was officially formed in 1776 and most don't know where they were originally from! You are a lost people! Why? European Royalty gather up all the lowest wrung of their peoples put them on ships to sail to America for a better life! Your ties was lost from your original lands! You were cast aways! Yet you became successful and here were are! A people that hardly know their place in the Universe! America is Native Amerindian land stolen!!! Still! Never given! Wrongfully stolen from them! If you ate not Ethnic European etc.. You are such! Humble yourself! Much of your names were also changed! Definitely following everyone with the same last name rule will confound you! There were also contraction of names that are originally American! I know where all such lost ones are from originally! Most not Britain!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:39:10 PM

Moreover most Africans in the original colonies now the USA,,, typing on a cellular phone bear with me!!!! Fought on the side of the British! George Washington has British lineage etc.. Was originally an English man as were most in the colonies etc.. Canada was formed by Britain to move their Loyalist there out of the USA! The Queen of England is the ruling Monarch of Canada! Many Canadians were originally Americans! Including French that were originally in New Orleans etc..

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:50:40 PM

Remember that George W Bush presidential debate where he was wearing an unknown bulky under garment to the press & public? Iam the first to reveal to the general public that it was a state of the art Kevlar bullet resistant vest! He got very credible death threats! In actuality it was from certain British Royals not of the Queens side that did that! Along with certain Russian ex-KGB! the second tenure after the 911 incident! Yet they called it of and took their prayers to God Almighty! Russia, Britain, China are superior spiritually, militarily to the USA! In my estimation the Royal Family of Britain are their superiors! They are whom control the overall economy! They never gave up their power! Are amongst the most wealthy in the world going back to before the USA! They are whom are behind the printing and loaning of USA currency to the government! The Feds! George W Bush crime family is amongst the wealthiest in the USA! From its very formation! Senior Bush was Ronald Reagans superior even though he was his Vice President! The Shadow Government of the USA is whom had Reagan shot ultimately! They are also whom murdered the Kennedy Brothers!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 4:58:25 PM

That is right both Bush's were not electable democratically on their own! The office is symbolic to them! The USA is not a true Democracy! It is a representative Republic! They are suppose to obey the wishes of the people and put in office whom they vote in! Yet George W Bush broke the law and stole both elections! Both Al Gore and John Kerry won even by landslides! The Republican party is the stronger of the two! Take precedence! This is an issue that is beyond the borders of the USA! he defrauded the world! Fought unjust wars! They must be overthrown and brought to justice! The 911 documentery overall is very correct!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/6/2012 11:38:39 PM

Whats de main masage in dis reasoning? Yu seem to b too proud of yo Jamaica, China n Britain, including yo Chinese heritage. Yu seem to b praising de slave n colonial masters. Just bcos people are from Africa doesn't mean dem are hunters n gatherers. Dere is n dere was Agriculture even ina Africa just like it is ina yo China. Why all dis negativity? Why divide black people abroad? Black people abroad don't look down upon one another. Whether yu are ina USA, UK, Jamaica, Cuba or anywhere around de world u 'fe unite. Yo destiny is Africa. One love. PEACE!

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I