Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4454&start_row=1

Whats a Mentaaly ILL supposed to do

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/2/2011 1:19:52 PM

salam

I talk to the king alot but he's very dreadful i thought he was supposed to bring comfort. He tells me to work but i can barely make it out of my house to smoke a ciagrette without getting paranoid and fearful hearing voices or seeing things. The king wants me to get married but how can i support my family when i can barely have support for myself. I cant go to ethiopia and let Zion heal me because they have mentally ill people there and struggle and my uncle has a 1 million birr debt to the governemnt. And they been denying or postponing my SSi SSDI and cutting my medicare. things are bad. I read a speech where selassie mentioned mentally ill people saying there will be programs for young people who committed crimes due to there mental illness and there are programs to help them enter workforce so they do not commit crimes in the future. Sometimes when i'm out in society i feel like i'm in a warzone and somebody is trying to kill me, and its just a dangerous situation. So i need an advice from a real Rastaman what is a mentally ill person supposed to do i have severe schizonoforia affecteive because i'm asking because they say ""Respect the Rastaman because he is the only one only one left in jah Creation''

I Need Help
This is the day i hear Selassie was crowned so may you guys have a irie time smoking ganja when i cant smoke because i get paranoid when i smoke now
Jah Guide You!!!!!!!

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 11/2/2011 7:06:17 PM

Greetings Young Lion,

If you are experiancing schitzophrenia there are different ways it could happen. It could be from genetics the enviroment around the I and sometimes if a person is bi-polar. InI would talk to the I's family and see if anyone there has had schitzophrenia for starts or any history of it. If there is no history of it in your family then if you live in a stressful environment that also could be a factor, I would suggest talking to a professional about the I's situation and maybe they can help. These are just a couple of suggestions for starts.

Bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/2/2011 11:58:02 PM

The I needs to change your mind to what you want it to be. It will not be easy at first and it might feel like it is impossible, but never bow down to impossible and be stubborn and hold on to possible. faith in impossible will make it impossible, and no matter how hard you try, it will never work. That is why you must always have Faith that it is possible, then it will truly become a possibility.

The more time and attention you give to undesireable thoughts, whether paranoia, hearing voices, obsession or whatever else; the more you change your mind to go further into those kind of thoughts. Dwelling on undesireable thoughts will change the hormone balance of your brain to imbalance, and your spirit will also be imbalanced.

Fight undesireable thoughts and resist them with all your might. Resist the feeling of paranoia, ignore it and push through to where you need to go. Any time you think you hear somebody's thought, ignore what you heard and assume it came from your own mind.

Resist obsessive thoughts, fight it, and fight any other thoughts that brings imbalance. Every time you fight it, you will bring your hormones, brain and spirit closer to balance. You might waver in the beginning, but as long as you are stubborn and don't accept failure, you will come closer and closer to balance, until you finally reach it. When you do reach it, the fight is far from over, because the thoughts will try to return until you get to a point where they have been completely controlled.

I don't know if any of the things you percieved as telepathy, visions or other such things were real, or just your imagination; but until you return your mind and spirit to a complete and strong balance, you must treat them all as imagination, because you are not in a state to know what is real or not.

When you come to a strong and steady balance again, then you might be able to look into those things again, but you will need strict discipline and be skeptical so that you don't bring yourself to imbalance again. You will need to learn how to see the difference between Irits and imagination.

The brain is a very adaptable organ, as long as people take control to make the changes, and hold onto the will to make those changes. Often when people have a stroke, they can regain certain things they lost, whether speech, body control or other things. Certain parts of the brain were completely destroyed, and they don't come back to life; so the brain makes new paths and connections to take over the functionality. Some people who become blind, learn to connect there ears to the visual section of the brain, so they can convert sound into sight, and can even see you moving your arm a few inches. Sometimes these new connection just happen, but when people work towards those goals, they make improvements more quickly, and for some it makes the difference between improving, or not improving at all.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/3/2011 5:03:06 PM

Ark I great post you are very wise. In society we are made to feel helpless and taught to look externally for solutions for our inner problems and struggles, unfortunately the help at hand usually comes in the form of pills and poisons, which may sometimes be needed but 90% of the time I believe this is just used as a way for Babylon to distract from the real issues and keep us from discovering our inner strength and greatness.

Young lion , don't feel no way about the thoughts and feelings you are having it is perfectly normal to feel lost and usure about self, many millions of people have the exact same issues and feelings as you but many don't real eyes it, I think you have made a important step by accepting what you are feeling is not real, like Ark I said you have the power strength and tools to regain balance.

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/27/2011 3:06:02 PM

Salam Salam

Whoaaa Ark i i had a terrible night last night fighting for my mind i was at an ethiopian Concert and i was just fighting for my mind i end up leaving because the battle was getting so tough. I've resolved to just stay in the comfort of my own home for the most part and avoid public places. with this help?

Road Is So Rocky

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 11/27/2011 4:14:40 PM

and also Ark I i heard u say mentally ill people should increase there physical activity and recently i've been playing soccer with the children of Zion indoors at night and everything is always good at the begining then everything gets out hand like i see the souls of man and hear them also like there face and body will appear right before me while i'm there and after i leave and Jah Jah increases his pressure on me like example i tried to quit before the 2 hours were up playing and Jah jah is like u cant quit now keep playing then i tried to take off my futbol shoes and i couldnt take it off for like 15 minutes straight then i got back on the field and played and its like my mind is free on the field but when i'm done i see the souls of man what is this i'm deali ng with it feels weird man! and the whole time i say 3 prayers in my head itinually lee i pray the holy trinity prayer in ge'ez i say the lords prayer and i pray a nyabinghi prayer but none seem to help me from my problems. back when i was teenager playing soccer i never had any problem dealing with my soul i was like a free man now i have no clue where jah jah is leading I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/5/2011 11:01:34 PM

Young Lion, what else can I say. I will say it again.

The I needs to change your mind to what you want it to be. It will not be easy at first and it might feel like it is impossible, but never bow down to impossible and be stubborn and hold on to possible. faith in impossible will make it impossible, and no matter how hard you try, it will never work. That is why you must always have Faith that it is possible, then it will truly become a possibility.

The more time and attention you give to undesireable thoughts, whether paranoia, hearing voices, obsession or whatever else; the more you change your mind to go further into those kind of thoughts. Dwelling on undesireable thoughts will change the hormone balance of your brain to imbalance, and your spirit will also be imbalanced.

Fight undesireable thoughts and resist them with all your might. Resist the feeling of paranoia, ignore it and push through to where you need to go. Any time you think you hear somebody's thought, ignore what you heard and assume it came from your own mind.

Resist obsessive thoughts, fight it, and fight any other thoughts that brings imbalance. Every time you fight it, you will bring your hormones, brain and spirit closer to balance. You might waver in the beginning, but as long as you are stubborn and don't accept failure, you will come closer and closer to balance, until you finally reach it. When you do reach it, the fight is far from over, because the thoughts will try to return until you get to a point where they have been completely controlled.

I don't know if any of the things you percieved as telepathy, visions or other such things were real, or just your imagination; but until you return your mind and spirit to a complete and strong balance, you must treat them all as imagination, because you are not in a state to know what is real or not.

When you come to a strong and steady balance again, then you might be able to look into those things again, but you will need strict discipline and be skeptical so that you don't bring yourself to imbalance again. You will need to learn how to see the difference between Irits and imagination.

The brain is a very adaptable organ, as long as people take control to make the changes, and hold onto the will to make those changes. Often when people have a stroke, they can regain certain things they lost, whether speech, body control or other things. Certain parts of the brain were completely destroyed, and they don't come back to life; so the brain makes new paths and connections to take over the functionality. Some people who become blind, learn to connect there ears to the visual section of the brain, so they can convert sound into sight, and can even see you moving your arm a few inches. Sometimes these new connection just happen, but when people work towards those goals, they make improvements more quickly, and for some it makes the difference between improving, or not improving at all.

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 1:04:14 PM

You are mockers of God Almighty! Have your mentally ill heads too far up babylons Ars!!! All such talk is double talk! That is the mental illness! Thinking your covertness and the governments weapons and legal system can protect your souls! Iam never uncertain and afraid as such idiots from birth right creation! The Government of the USA is Babylon itself! I have divine light to see and know facts! Bow down to no white man and people! Are inferior to me! Never afraid to punish those that seek to cause me harm! Have divine authority to speak my mind clearly! Peace & love non violent?? Lol! Self defense! Haile Selassie I stand upon Mussolini bombs! Head top! Iam the giver and taker of life! Jah

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 1:37:47 PM

People have been misseducated! Thinking such governments are above them spiritually! That they must comply with them even with illegal solicitation! Yet you are weak minded! The Government is suppose to work for you! God Almighty is the final judge! Yet spiteful sellout types can never comprehend this! Thinking self defense is against God Almighty? Too violent? Idiot! Devils that seek to harm innocent people must be put to death! Oh you thought if you do not like someone that is sufficient grounds to conspire with governments illegally against such ones? You will be punished for your arrogance! You are no ones judge! God Almighty is the judge! Yet some didn't realize that God Almighty actually exist? That you can do as you please? You are your own judge? You can never be! You are corrupt in your heart! Too self righteous! Indecent! Seek to higher good overall if you choose to remain ignorant of certain facts! Have a type of vain mental illness that makes you think you are in the right to conspire with the Government against innocent people! That because people are affiliated with Governments they are more righteous that those not? That a position in Government is superior to others? Fools the Government is corrupt! Must be brought to justice! The USA government had Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, Peter Tosh murdered, cause the shooting of Bob Marley in 1976, yet they only convicted fall guys! Moreover Slavery, the Genocide of Native Amerindian peoples were never corrected! Hawaii was stolen from its people illegally, the British Union Flag is prominently incorporated in the so-called state flag oh Hawaii! As evidence! No other nation flag should be a part of a USA state flag as such! People there are still seeking justice! So are many Native Amerindians! Most places in the USA still have their names for landmarks in use! Moreover the American Revolution was illegal! Britain is whom initiated the original colonies in the USA! the founding fathers not wanting to pay taxes to Britain anymore went to war against them illegally! Britain even burned the White House in Washington D.C. in the 1800's to teach them a lesson! Yet they are still up to their evil! The founding of the USA in 1776 coincided with the founding of the Illuminati! The founding fathers of the USA speak of Weishaupt the founder of the
Illuminati as someone whom inspired them! Giving the nickname to Washington D.C. Weishaupt's Devil Child! One must remember that at the Nuremburg trials after WWII Adolf Hitlers hench men pointed the finger at the Government of the USA as their direct supported and sponsors of their Eugenics program! America played a part in the extermination of Jews, Black people! The Eugenics program in the USA is still functioning under various different organizations! The Human Genome project is one such! A double minded project! Sometimes good and Evil! Babylon system is the vampire fallen empire! Until the philosophy!

Messenger: IAMGODALMIGHTY Sent: 1/6/2012 1:54:00 PM

Oh you were afraid of the Government for being righteous? For rightfully disagreeing with them? The Governent of the USA is just a bunch of mixed up people as the general populace! They are not more divinely inspired than anyone else! Are prone to errors in judgment just as everyone else! Definitely not above someone as myself! A supreme divine righteous man! With spiritual authority! Then some idiots thought that dark-skinned black men were the so-called real strong black men! That others were inferior to such? Idiot! No such one is on my level! Are lower than me! A Black man as myself African Asiatic Jamaican Rastafari am the supreme human being! Chinese is very prominent in Jamaica! Idiot! Most black people in the western hemisphere are mixed no matter how dark their skins! Most Reggae Artist from Jamaica have Chinese in their genetics! Including Peter Tosh, Sizzla, Buju, Capleton, Beenie Man, most of those artist Great Great Grand Fathers are full blooded China usually originating from Souther China, Hong Kong! Just as my lineage! From Ghana Ashanti Twi dialect, Britain royalty to a certain Duke! Now you know! Many Jamaican people also have Indian in their make up from India! I do also on paternal side! Britain brought them to Jamaica where we intermarried! Just as many other Caribbean Islands! Ganja is really really named after the Ganges River etc in India! We didn't read book and contrived that! We are a mixed people! Overstand this!

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I