Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4440&start_row=21

Son of man

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: abashanti Sent: 1/15/2012 7:33:49 AM

Yes son of man, de I can view my approach however de chooses to view it, de I have a choice. But I man is not a Teacher, I man nuh come on ya fe teach nuting a jus de reality I man put fort. it is troot I man come across gurus philosophers, mystics and all kinda pedallers of all kinda of teachings but wah come outta it or what de I learn is dat de I’s experience is paramount to all teachings weh de I can get, becah wah, adat adde troot.

An Buddha is a influence but I only agree wid Buddha fifty percent. becah wah, him is only half a man, because him didn’t accept da roots. An de I may or may not be surprised to know, Buddha never accepted women innah him ashram, simply becah dem nuh have control over dem menstruation. To me dat a foolishness, since da menstruation is just biological, it is not in de I's control. it is de roots just like de tree weh have roots but yuhnuh see dem, but dem is there and dem is important becah wid out dem there is no tree. Suh man affe learn to accept de whole of him self not jus half. yuhnuh seet?

And de experience count simply becah you is one of many individuals that make up the whole. You is not a crowd but an individual Dis is why it is important for de I to bring de I’s consciousness into awareness so that it can become luminate.

Gurus’ can point de I in de right or wrong direction as de case may be, but its ultimately up to de individual to take the steps. De I cyaan do dis under da wings of a guru since one mans experience can only be a nex mans philosophy.

Man affe stop moving forward and tek de quantum leep and start the journey upwards, and dat simply means having the guts and courage to step away from da gurus. Man and man is quick to take up tuition but him nuh waan leggo ayit. And nuff man waan give out tuition, but the problem wit tuition is dat it is always given to de I from da outside and it nuh allow de I’s intuition to come tru from da inside. When de I a move wid tutition, it is like de I is jus moving wit instinct, dat is gross, animalistic. Man affe learn to feel his own intuition, da subtlety of alertness towards da tings aroun I n I. intuition allows de intelligence to arise from witin, tuition is simply de I tekin knowledge from da outside.

Da gurus have dem purpose, let dem put de I on de path, den leave dem and start de walking. Even certain animal have dat deh level of awareness, as soon as dem reach a level of independence dem is gone, and yuhnuh see dem again.

Every moment is a new moment dat requires a fresh response, dat is why ideology cyaan tan, ideology, convention, tradition and belief. Dem deh tings is not fresh and dem is outta date.

An it is not dat de I is against sellassi, bcah him have teachings weh timeless but he is not a god and he should never be worshipped as such bcah god is not a possibility, an it is not de I’s opinion since the question of god is not a personal one, it is existential. It is an existential fact that god does not exist. And dis is the problem becah until man can learn to free himself from dis psychological slavery of belief there will not be much progress in conscious awareness. Man will never tek it upon himself da responsibility which individuality carries.

An it’s such a simply ting to be an individual, to be oneself. I n I is jus many facet of one whole, but the whole is dysfunctional becah man has took it upon himself to tink seh him know better. And de analogy is dis, if de I have a car, and de I tek it apart and spread arl adde parts pon de floor, and let us say fe argument sake dat these parts are conscious, now if they arl stay as they are, like de wheel adde wheel and de steering wheel adde steering wheel an so on, but suppose de wheel seh naahman a me waan be de steering wheel an de steering wheel aseh de same ting an suppose de I put it back together as such, de obvious will be apparent. Da car will be dysfunctional. It is jus so in existence de animal kindom is fine apart from when man go innah it and mess tings up. But man is a different ting becah man is fucked up simply becah him don’t want to take up him responsibility as an individual, him want a leader, a savior, a god jus somebody any body will do as long de I have somebody to guide him. An dis is so childish and immature it is like a new born baby not wanting to leave da comfort of da womb or da child not wanting to leave the security of de family life and dat is da reason why most don’t want to leave the assurance of their gurus, teacher masters what ever de I waan refer dem as and it is just psychological and it is so obviously so an man an man will come wit all kind philosophical defence just to prop up de ego are support him identity, a pure foolishness man an man a gwaan wid.

And meditation is not someting to be practiced or cultivated these are just mechanisms of the mind, meditation is simply when de I relaxes into his being. There is no need to cultivate meditation It is arlready the case when de I is, just be dat is arl dat is needed.

adat me aseh.

Messenger: abashanti Sent: 1/15/2012 7:35:36 AM

Duru, if de I is aware dat nuting can be sed bout de universe, den how comes de I is still insistent upon de universe being a mental construct? Your ideal of de universe is a mental construct. Da reality remains the same wedda I n I is here or not.

Bredrin da stance weh de I a tek is idiotic. Now what kinda insentive is dat for I n I to become responsible if de idea of da universe being a mental construct is peddled? It is just like weh Christ seh bout de meek, de poor who shall inherit de eart. Now all of a sudden phony religious leaders are pedaling de idea that it is good and spiritual to be poor, becah wah, as a poor people you will inherit, and becah de priest tell dem suh dem will tink seh dem will inherit de eart fe real. So dem is not going make any effort to raise their conscious awareness, becah wah dem tink dem is safe and secure in dat they will inherit de eart, dat a foolishness.

And weh yuh really seh bout de reality, da reality is de experience. De reality is not beyond mind it is aside it, it is right here and now de I just need to take one-step outta mind, to become aware of it. De I experience it every day unless de I is a somnambulist, a sleep walker. And de I is de identity, de witness is something else. And unless you have an OBE or lucid dream da conscious mind is not present in da sleep

Duru, de I is just trying to be intellectual and de I don’t even understand weh de I is intellectualizing about. De I is simply talking nonsense. de witness is pure conscious awareness you are mixing it up wid de I, I is de Identity weh de mind have. And in deep sleep there is no mind like yuh seh, dat it is only residual, chemical reactions while de body deh asleep. Dat is why de I cannot be there, simply because da mind is not there, da witness yes but not de I mind.

And den one minute de I deny dat de reality can never be known and den in de I nex bret de I is acknowledging de reality, wehyuh really seh ? yuhnuh understand.

De I have a problem, De I is stook in mind, de I needs to step outta it and create some distance so de I can see. It is like putting a picture on de tip of de nose and trying to figure out what it is, first de I needs put it at arms length so de I can focus. Adat de I must do wid de mind step outta it, jus be de witness.

And It is known through the body dat de I is well rested, becah when de I wake, de I body and mind feel feel vitalized and energized. And mind and body is not two separate tings it is one of the same. De I is creating a dual again.

And you error again becah knowing is not a function of the mind, it is act of being, mind can never know or be, simply because mind can never be present, it can only reside in the past or future, being is luminoius, mind is darkness, the two never meet nor coexist together. It is like a dark room once the light is there darkness has to flee.

Adat me aseh.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 1/15/2012 2:22:11 PM

So bro Abashanti, what can de I tel I n I about de I's livity? Is it rasta livity stil or what? A u folowin any principles? Acording to u whts gona hepen to de wicked? How about de good? Are dere any other creatures like human in de universe besides dos livin on earth? Blessed love.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/15/2012 2:45:14 PM

Abashanti,

Selassie I is Almighty God with no apologies and you cannot convince I otherwise. And you cannot claim that Selassie is some mythical person who never existed.

You wrote:

-----------------------------------
An it is not dat de I is against sellassi, bcah him have teachings weh timeless but he is not a god and he should never be worshipped as such bcah god is not a possibility, an it is not de I’s opinion since the question of god is not a personal one, it is existential. It is an existential fact that god does not exist. And dis is the problem becah until man can learn to free himself from dis psychological slavery of belief there will not be much progress in conscious awareness. Man will never tek it upon himself da responsibility which individuality carries.
-----------------------------------

You can't prove God doesn't exist, that is not an existential fact.

Tell I what caused the "Big Bang" to occur and cause the universe to expand from a single point 13.7 billion years ago, or Created the first Life on Earth?

Messenger: Elohimras Sent: 1/15/2012 11:34:34 PM

Holy Immanuel I King Selassie I jah rastafari
Is ones telling I that Selassie I Is not the Almighty
Then how are you rastafari

Haille I Selassie I seh read the Bible

The Bible seh that God shall sit on Davids throne as king of kings lords of lords conquering lion of tribe of Judah

If there was Not an haille Selassie I There would not be no rastafari
So If thee I don't except the devinty of haille Selassie I our God and king
Marqus Garvey seh look towards the east Ethiopia where a king shall be crowd who shall redeemer
Words spoken by our mighty prophet God and king john Marqus I jah rastafari
give thanks to the black christ in flesh and blood ever honorable king Immanuel Charles Edwards who tell I n I that Selassie I Is our God and King Jehovah jah rastafari
Salvation I must seek through the teaching of his emperor majasty emperor haille Selassie I jah rastafari
King Immanuel the 7 adonie God jah rastafari

Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/16/2012 3:26:13 AM

Messenger: DURU Sent: 1/16/2012 3:26:58 AM

Blessed to all
Greetings abashanti
I ovastand fully dat nondual d I try to express but it seems dat d I want to c I point as dual or makin a twist to show that d I is d one talking intelligent seems d I dnt agree noone,I am here for reasoning not to battle who is most innteligent I learn from d I and InI bredren en sistren here,each one teach one
Yes again universe is mental can u prove d existance of it without mind.To clarify I point again ,I made an example of of d tv ,tv is reality and its light and appearance on screen is universe so tv on means mind is on , when tv is off or mind is off but d tv is still their just like if u dream or awake tv is on in deep sleep tv is off, now where is seperation if all happens on tv .
Through d I example of christ said bout d meek clearly shows I dat d I missed I point,if all is on tv obviously all is I so d respect and love given to individual body must be given to all dat existence cause all must be seen as I but I am not in it so same time not affected ,no paradox here again as tv ,appearnce is on tv but tv not on appearance ,to say its mental simply points out dat too seek for d source is not external but internalI everyons seeks d source conciously or unconcioussly,my whole point is every object or concept d I percieve or imagine that object or perception is simply pointing to concioussnes meaning all that there is is concioussness with out it nothing is and even d term nothing is in concioussness,so concioussess is only reality ,yes no word to say for it as object cause all we say thing or know come from THAT explanation of it is simply for d mind to overstand hope this is clear for d I .
Yes its beyond experience. Do u experience anything on deepsleep? If yes ,experience is only on waking state when I say I slept good I say that on waking state other words when tv is on ,in deepsleep there is no time or space just pure concioussnes being conciouss of timeless and spaceless ,that y a clock is needed on waking state to calculate d lenght of sleep and assume that d length of sleep is real its only real as identified to a individual body mind ,yes d experience points that its timeless but experience is only when mind is active d knowing on deepsleep as timeless is only at waking state so again its beyonds experience , can d I experience without time?or just remember that in deep sleep is no time after wakin up when time is present and call that deepsleep as an experience but that labeling deepsleep as experience can only happen on waking state, yes I agree just be d witness

Again if d I seek for unity or overstanding just like this forum is ment to b, d I could have overstand. What I am trying to explain. But it seems d I must always be correct above others, if d I deal with truth d I seek ovastanding not errors ,all d I attention is d errors of other instead of its similarity ,each one teach one

Give thanks for d reasoning

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: abashanti Sent: 1/16/2012 6:24:18 AM

First and foremost Black Heart, any convention, ideology or belief system, is wrong. It nuh matter weh de I a deal wid, It could be Rastafarianism, Buddhism, Christianism, Catholicism, mahamadenism or seikism. Any type of ism weh de I a deal, because all these organized religions an isms have harmed the whole of humanity, they have stumped de whole of mankind’s intelligence to the point where dem have kept dem retarded. and dem nuh waan tink fe dem self. Dem don’t realize dat de basic principles of all religions can be destroyed logigally rationally and existentially. And billions of people have fallen inadde trap weh dem call religion. Suh I man nuh live I life according to any principle any laws or moral codes of conduct, becah wah, arl of these tings are socially constructed. Suh if de I a ask me what is MY livity, my livity is simply to live in de moment. Dat is de only livity I n I can have. Rasta is philosophy and it is no difference to any other organization, de I wasn’t born as a rasta.

When I n I was born, I n I were neither rastaman, Christian nor catholic, de I had no name, de I simply existed. De I did come on yah clean, wid a potential to grow. But dis potential to grow has been destroyed by people, society and all kinda ridiculous foolishness, religion an philosophical fuckery. Everyone has taken de opportunity to try and mold I n I for their own interests, an I n I have been gullible in so far as to allow dis to happen. And in de I’s eyes to mold a person into any shape or form is an insult to de I’s individuality and intelligence, it is going against de I’s true nature.

I n I affe learn to follow I n I own instinct, but first de I dem affe free up de instinct from de chains of principles, dogmas, right, wrong, morality and immorality. Becah wah, de I’s instinct is completely natural, it doesn’t know anyting bout dem deh tings. De I can see dis natural phenomenon in de animals dem move wid instinct, dem move wid grace and it natural, dem is arl just instruments of nature. Dis de I’s first move to individuality and freedom from arl adde fuckery wede I’s dem a deal wid. But I n I need to become more aware becah wah, I n I instinct is unconscious. I n I need to move up into intuition suh dat de I dem can become more aware of whagwaan aroun I n I. Becah de more I n I can see whagwaan is de more I n I will get fe witness de I’s instinct move eenah intuition. And me dun tell I n I arlready everybody waan gidde I tuition, but dat only serves to suppress de natural phonominon of intuition. Yuhnuh seet?

Intuition is I n I’s real master, teacher and savior. I n I don’t need no guidance from any other source, no scripture no rules vows or laws, I n I inner light is enough. But I n I needs fe drop arl adde foolishness weh surround I n I to allow dis natural growth to occure yuhnuh seet.

And nuting is gonna happen to de wicked bar dat which happens in dis reality. There is no hell, there is no god to dish out any punishment or rewards, becah there is no heaven and no hell, dat is just your prejection. A vengeance de I’s dem a deal wid. When I n I goes deeper into these tings, I n I will realize dat these tings come outta fear. Arl adde religions have exploited man with fear of hell and de greed fe heaven. Dis is why man is retarded and dependent on God. And dis is why Man has become irresponsible an unintelligent.

An it is a poor ting becah I n I is believing in God and following the teaching of a dead man who lived in de past some two thousands of years ago, and not only dat, him was not intelligent. Him did say nice tings but de implications dem, nobody nuh deal wid. “Bless be da poor, for de kingdom is theirs.”, dat a fuckery, a exploitation, pretty words but dem have no depth, dem is just a consolations to de poor. But de most serious implication is dat it keeps de world poor, and why should de poor do anyting bout dem situation if dem have a safe house in de sky?

Nobody is going to be punished or rewarded, when de I dies de I’s body will simply be food for the worms and you inner being will be claim back by the whole. You will simply return to first source. Suh arl adde foolishness wedde I a carry will be worthless. And unless de I wakes up this time around, you will have to go tru de same process again and again doing the same stupidities over and over again, jus in a different form. It is jus de cycle of birth and death.

And de I a ask me bout other creatures, I man nuh know bout dem deh tings, becah dem tings only arise out of de I mind. de more in mind da more questions, and you will move miles away but you will be going nowhere. Dem deh tings are insignificant and beside de point. There may be other creatures, there may be not. But more importantly, de I must concern de I self wid de impressions weh de I a mek pon dis yah eart an nuh worry bout what could or could not be. Your time pon dis yah eart is short, suh why fret bout dem deh tings

I n I mus learn fe live I n I life authentically, witout any philosophy of life, why must I n I have philosophy of life when de I can have life itself? And why cheat and rob I n I self for something inferior, dat a foolishness. I n I affe enjoy life an not fret bout da morro or whatever it may carry bring come.

I n I need fe look pon de situation from a realistic point of view, becah de world is fucked up! Categorically unequivocally fucked up. And it is not my opinion, it is there fe everyone to see. But nuting nuh get dun becah everbody a look fe someone else fe sort it out, dem a look to God. But hear wah now, God is de biggest lie ever to be told humanity, and a large part of humanity dem retarded suh dem nuh know, and dem don’t look to dem self fe find out de troot, suh dem will never know.

Suh hear wah now, until humanity can drop de past, it will not be possible for de new man fe come on yah. I n I affe have de courage fe trod tru wid out any opologies fe how I n I decide fe conduct I n I life. Becah wah, I n I life is I n I life. An intelligence will tell de I seh, I n I don’t have to have any belief system, dogmas, or principles to trod tru.

Adat me aseh.

Messenger: abashanti Sent: 1/16/2012 6:25:54 AM

Eleazer, first de I needs fe get a dictionary, becah wah, I man nuh have time fe teach basic elementaries. Existentialism basically mean dat which concerns existence.

Now there is tree, mountain, rivers, oceans, animals, insect and we etc., etc.
But there is no God. And it is not a question of proving or disproving bcah it cannot be disproved or proved for de simply reason there is nothing to prove or disprove. De I is talking about de unknowable, dat which man will never come to know. Dat argument weh de I a deal wid is for de unintelligent. Those wid intelligence simply know dat God does not exist. De I is simply projecting foolishness.

And me never did seh Selassie was mythical weh yuh really seh? I man was simply stating a fact. SELLASSI IS NOT GOD PERIOD. Adat me aseh.

And de big bang is just a theory nuting nuh prove yet, becah dat is part of de unknowable equation. There is no separation between you and de universe, suh when man an man a look fe de beginning dem feget bout de observer who is looking, he is arlso part of de equation an to understand an equation to de fullness man affe look at arl adde constituent part weh mek up de whole ayit yuhnuh seet?

And it is not a question of creation, becah it has arlways been here. It is as simply as dat

Man doesn’t even understand himself suh how de hell him can understand sumting much bigger than himself? Man is only a part of it and de part can never be bigger than de whole.

Adat me aseh.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/16/2012 9:05:19 AM

1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,

3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the LORD shall have them in derision.

5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I