Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4425&start_row=1

Heaven

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 9/20/2011 6:31:28 PM

Salam,

I have a question. If Yesus Kristos supposedly went to Ethiopia afetr he was risen, to go to heaven, why did he tell his disciples ''where i am going you cannot come?'' Otherwise could not his disciples make a trip from jerusalem to aksum where the Ark of Covenant is and be with there Lord in heaven? Because i hear some Rastafarians say Ethiopia is the heaven, some say ethiopia is still earth? And also i was watching an interview Of Rastafari, and through the irits he said he wasnt free here. So where is heaven. I know its within, but where is the Kingdom of Heaven where no sin can enter, and where its Paradise? Or is it just safe to say We pray to our father who is in his secret place therefore the Kingdom of Heaven is in a secret place? Selassie said ''i'm a mere mortal and shall be replaced by the uncoming generation, and further said no one should mistake a human being to be God''.I AM,GOD, EGZABHIER, ELOHEIM, JAH, THE ALMIGHTY is a spirit that has no weakness and has no limit! Shine thy light on us younger ones!

Jah guide You!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/22/2011 12:54:57 AM

Young Lion, you said,
------------------------
And also i was watching an interview Of Rastafari, and through the irits he said he wasnt free here.
------------------------

Through the Irits? Did you ever think that it was maybe through your imagination? You can't believe every little thing that comes into your mind, or you will never know the difference between reality and imagination. That kind of behavior is likely a factor in the mental issues you have experienced. You spend too much effort convincing yourself to believe imagination. You are conditioning your mind to not know the difference.

Selassie I never said mere and he is not even slightly mere, don't disrespect Selassie and call him such a thing. Also, he never said "no one should mistake a human being to be God". If you are going to quote HIM, then have the respect and quote what is written, not what your mind wants to think.

Selassie I is a Man that is One with Jah

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/23/2011 3:48:27 PM

Ithopia is de land brother. So long as yu black den yu have a right to dwel ina Ithopia (Africa). Black brothers and sistas abroad yu hafe come to dwel ina dis suny land. Remember phrophet Garvey. Africa fo Africans at home and abroad. Irie!

Messenger: Jah Bless Us All Sent: 9/26/2011 3:22:40 PM

Can white brothers visit your land? One love!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 9/26/2011 5:02:36 PM

Yes I. If u white brother u free to visit dis land. Fo black brothers dis deir home. Dem hafe come to ivelop dis land. It is I n I responsibility as black people to prepare dis land Africa to make it de real holy land (Zion). PEACE!

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 9/26/2011 5:52:31 PM

Christ disciples couldn't come because they were left to spread the word of Christ I beleive. No man is free as long as they live with the chains of babylon to hold them down. The Kingdom of Heaven is within the I, Sellassie I set the example it is up to the I to follow and break the chains.

Messenger: RAS THOMAS JAMES SPRING Sent: 11/19/2011 1:17:25 AM

rastafari blessed is who reads this my friend their is no black or white a man is SOUL - FLESH if someone (killed) me now i still live on in heaven no one dies my brother i am eturnal you are eternal my friend the great one made it so the devil can
never kill us the great ones people will never die this body I AM in is a car he gave me on this earth to roam goverment is evil everything in life is 1 and 2 its other up or down left or right you roll a join thay make a machine to do it we walk thay make a car we shout over a long distance thay make phones free your self people we are the few that make up the jah army and im proud to be in it

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/19/2011 3:49:14 PM

Yes I black Heart. After 500 years of being held away from home InI see it only right that mighty ithiopia be available to all black people, we must allow our African brothers and sisters return to the root without any interference from white people. When InI black bredren feel the time is right InI white bredren may be invited over, but InI see it as a white privalidged mind state when white Europeans see ithiopia as there right, we should be dealing with the corruption we created here rather than riding the coat tails of the black man to ithiopia

To I all of Africa Is Ithiopia but if you check it the same god that created ithiopia created all of earth, just so happens that wicked men created a wicked system, but InI can reverse that. InI Jah Rastafari came to reclaim all of earth as Africa and rule iternally.

Where ever I dwell Selassie is with I, so where ever InI are is Africa, but right Now InI White bredren have to put right the wrongs of our forefathers. Burn babylon in order to return to the natural balance of earth, nature and humanity . HEAVEN Right here on EARTH

Blessed Love

Blessed love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/20/2011 3:06:43 PM

Yes I. De whole world was created by one creator, even de whole universe and livin things. Raspect to de iniversal father. I and I are proud to be black. De soul may b colourless as de brother say but we who are black know we black and we love bein black and so is our land Ithopia. Dere are too many problems here in Ithopia (Africa) such dat many black people abroad are not wilin to come home but still I and I hafe inite to ifend I and I black race from extinction. Jah will help if we love and live black. Jah know. Peace and love to all mankind.

Messenger: RasMoses Sent: 11/21/2011 8:25:26 AM

True dat. Jah know that many black people don't know that they come from Africa, thinkin' "Brown" and "Jones" are there real last names, thinkin' that there ancestors were born in America, are bowing down to materialism and forgetting their roots. True that whether your white or black you still have a duty on this earth to spread truth and righteousness and tell your fellow black people that slavery a still go on and we gotta tell them that Africa is Zion, and Africa is the Future. Plenty of slavemasters trying to hold I back.

'Our task now is to employ our talents and responsibilities for the benefit of the African peoples and resources...'

-HIM HAILE SELASSIE I

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I