Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4420&start_row=1

Lights

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/16/2011 12:39:12 AM

Happiness is in I and I control, just as sadness in I and I control.

So choose Happiness, Live your Life so. Look for the good in your Life and exalt it and bring it in your mind's attention often as reminders of your Blessings. The more a person Lives so, the more they will come into Happiness and the more Strength they will receive, and they will achieve things that they couldn't before, because their Strength will carry them through, and their Vibes and Irits will be so Blessed and Strong that they will Shine to those around them as Shining Lights. So instead of negative reflections from their surroundings, they will Sight more and more Positive and Loving reactions.

I don't Trod in hate toward I Brothers and Sisters. I would rather bring out the Love and Shine in them, so they can also Trod as Shining Lights.

Too often I see people speaking in such negative ways about the people around them, whether at work, school or wherever. If they Trod as a Light of Happiness, they will rarely have such interactions with people around them. They will even bring out Love from those who have almost forgotten how to show it.

This will probably not be so evident in the beginning, but as a person Learns to Trod this way, the Irits of Love and Happiness will grow and grow until they can even turn a person in the rage of anger toward Peace and Love.

This is not a theory or a hope or ideal, it is a Reality that I face, and that many other RasTafarI people I know face, because that is how I and I Trod. I and I blaze Fire always, but always remember, Fire is Heat and Light. Purification through Fire removes what needs to be removed, and the Light of the Fire Rises the Irits toward the Image we were Created in.

Messenger: RasRanga Sent: 9/16/2011 6:11:33 AM

Give thanks for the I's reasoning......word power sound indeed..

Rasta, keep the fire blazing!!!!!!

Hail Emporer Selassie I always

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/17/2011 7:28:27 AM

Give thanks for this Reasoning Ark I, it is very relevant to something I am having to deal with at this time.
I've recently moved in with some friends but something about them always gets I upset and that is how much they gossip and talk about people behind their backs, always seeing the negative in their actions. When I spend time with the people they talk about they ask I for new things to gossip about, but I only give them the positive and remind them that these people are their friends too. They even do it about I, behind I back but that doesn't get I vexed.
It is something that brings plenty of hate and division into peoples' lives and I and I can see babylon encouraging it through the countless glossy gossip magazines they print, distracting peoples' minds with mindlessness.

Give thanks once again.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 9/18/2011 10:11:02 PM

Blessed reasoning bredren. I look at it this way if your not walking in the light your walking with the devil. What ark I said is the exact way I found my inner self, strength, and confidence. Once you put your ego and negative thinking away you feel a great connection with Rastafari, now in everything I do I do it for Rastafari before I speak I think to my self would His Majesty say these things, I'm by no means perfect but my King is, the harder I try to emulate HIM in all things the closer I become to HIM and the more blessings I receive, who feels it knows it, I've got a long way to go but I truelly believe Rastafari came to show one and all that man has a Christ within that we can all aspire towards, I feel like a new man, I have been reborn with a new found strength and will, and all it took was a positive outlook, a open heart and a little faith
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 9/18/2011 10:13:40 PM

Yes I,

I and I shine light on the darkness of babylon.

Messenger: SuperSmile Sent: 3/24/2012 9:37:01 AM

fruitful reasoning
much love

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I