Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4383&start_row=1

Don't Look for Wealth, Be Wealth

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/13/2011 11:16:43 PM

People are Wealth of Nation

Friday, August 28, 1959

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

The prosperity of each individual constitutes the wealth of our nation which will eventually enable us to expand the schools and hospitals we have established for the welfare of our people. The expansion of public health services will decrease the mortality rate and increase our population.

Just as a farm that is not taken care of cannot be free of weeds, so is also the development of a society. It cannot be denied that there are some people who have scrupulously or unscrupulously attempted to acquire or have succeeded in acquiring wealth. If the wealth of a person is not for the general welfare, what will he gain for himself and his offspring but grudging and hatred? The fruits of one's sweat and mental labour are always rewarding, not only to oneself but also to succeeding generations. Be resolute in your work and attempt to complete whatever you undertake; if you face failure, try again and persist in your determination to attain your aim. Develop a healthy pursuit of life and do not limit your efforts to satisfying your selfish desires.

Our youth, in particular, must be steadfast and take advantage of the benefits of modern civilisation. Do not fall a prey to idleness, for it will be a curse to you and to succeeding generations. You must set yourselves up as examples of determination and hard work. Plan your time and use both your physical and mental powers purposefully and productively.

We must remember that man's achievements in the field of wireless communications, aviation, medical science and many other fields have been accomplished through the ages by patience and hard work, diligence, perseverance and tenacity. It is in the light of these facts that we urge our youth to struggle constantly and unceasingly to achieve their aims.

For Everything in Life, Selassie I is Iver the Guide and Heights that will lead all One to Oneness.

I and I need to attend to the garden to make sure the garden flourish, or the garden will be overtaken by weeds. Selassie I is the Highest of all, Creator of all, Iver Living Iver Faithful Iver Sure Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I and I should not be looking to accomplish goals only for our own benefit, I and I should look to Rise so that I and I can provide a way for others to Rise.

The fruits of one's sweat and mental labour are always rewarding, not only to oneself but also to succeeding generations. Be resolute in your work and attempt to complete whatever you undertake; if you face failure, try again and persist in your determination to attain your aim. Develop a healthy pursuit of life and do not limit your efforts to satisfying your selfish desires.

Our youth, in particular, must be steadfast and take advantage of the benefits of modern civilisation. Do not fall a prey to idleness, for it will be a curse to you and to succeeding generations. You must set yourselves up as examples of determination and hard work. Plan your time and use both your physical and mental powers purposefully and productively.

I had to stop the Reasoning and print that quote above so I can put it over I work desk at home, and I will put one up at I workplace also. It is good to often be reminded of this Guidance, because I and I can do so many things in the time we have, so it is no longer spare time, but Works time. Haile Selassie I spent most of His time Working, setting an example for I and I to follow. People so often say they don't have time for this or that, but if they really look at what they are doing to fill their time, they will find that there is a significant portion of time that they could use to forward some kind of works.

People like to relax, and it is good to relax, but I and I just need to hold the balance, so that I and I can do what I and I need to do. For example, If a One wants to free themselves from working for somebody else and make their own work, they need to sacrifice some relaxation to use that time for works toward their goal. Otherwise, years of never reaching the goal will likely turn to no or almost no effort toward it.

It is harder for Ones and Ones who have children to take care of, but even then, time can be found where unproductive use could be used productively instead.

In addition to making better use of the I current available time, there are other means that many could make use of. For example, it is good for children to be in bed between 7 and 9, preferably a little closer to 7, their brains and bodies need those 10-12 hours of straight rest to maximize their development. Doing this also gives extra time for the parents to do what they need to do.

For all parents and especially for single parents, look to family or friends to help take care of the children to allow the I to have extra time for the works the I need to do, but primarily make good use of the time that the I have and are currently using for unproductive things. Make sure the I is prepared and have everything in place and order so that the I can use all of that time for the works, instead of wasting part of it preparing for the works.

if you face failure, try again and persist in your determination to attain your aim.

That is how try becomes useful, as silver is Tried in the furnace seven times. The only thought is attaining your aim and burning out any doubt that tries to come through. That way the I will make the doubts try fail, and the I Try will succeed, Blazing and Trying until it is attained.

Fire Burn try and hope

It is too easy to fall prey to idleness. Selassie I told I and I

Do not fall a prey to idleness, for it will be a curse to you and to succeeding generations.

Selassie I told I and I not to do it because it is within our capability not to do it, so there is no excuse that is true, they are only attempts of self-convincing. Even if the excuse is true for a portion of the time, most will have some time where that excuse doesn't stand.

You must set yourselves up as examples of determination and hard work. Plan your time and use both your physical and mental powers purposefully and productively.

This is not a joke, and among all people, I and I who walk and use the name RasTafarI should especially take heed and notice. I and I must be an example of the example that has been shown to I and I by Haile Selassie I. It can be hard to make yourself follow a schedule, because it doesn't allow for unplanned idleness. Most including Iself like to be able to relax when we want to relax. When I and I already have a portion of our time where I and I need to work to make money to survive, and work to keep I and I house in order, work for I and I family; it can be easy to justify to I and I self the time that I and I relax because it is a small portion compared to the time I and I work. The problem with that is that more is expected from I and I, that is why I and I carry the name RasTafarI. Self-sacrifice is part of what is expected, because that is the Example of Haile Selassie I. And everything else that is expected can be found in the Example and Teachings of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/14/2011 11:28:17 PM

Yes I,

RasTafarI's Isample is the Highest of High and applies to all areas of Life.

Selassie I is so hard working, He only slept three hours a night and devoted one to prayer.

From the Dr. Hoffman Interview:

-------------------------------
At 76 years of age, His Imperial Majesty continues to work a twenty hour day, with three hours for sleep and one devoted to prayer.
-------------------------------

Living up to the standards of the Most High Haile Selassie I is not easy; but that is what is expected of I and I.

I must burn out the weakheartedness within Iself and Rise to the Heights shown by Selassie I. It is the only way I will survive through this Armageddon time.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/16/2011 12:42:18 AM

Yes I,

Strength or weakness is our decision. It all comes to who I and I put I and I Faith in, and what I and I have Faith In. If we have faith that we are weak, then we will never be strong.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 9/24/2011 11:48:18 AM

Greetings!

Most uplifting post! Word sound power!

Leaves no room for excuses. Rastafari guide I n I to accomplish wonders in this time.

Give thanks.

Jah guide and bless everyone!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 9/24/2011 8:56:38 PM

Yes INI health is INI wealth, spiritual wealth, rich in spirit and love devotion. INI perseverance , steadfastness of spirit is sign of RastafarI, once Rasta allways Rasta. To Zion.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I