Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4373&start_row=11

The Existential Disciple of Life

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 8/4/2011 5:26:15 AM

I leave the city for a couple of months and come back to find this reasoning?

Blessed love Lord and Empress!

I know of a man who is confusing himself with different teachings such as this. I tell you, the moment one reads something else apart from Rastafari starts losing his mind. This man was trying to explain how withcraft is African and acceptable to a certain extent! I remember 2 years ago I was reading weird things like David Icke and the matrix ting a tings.
A simple book like Deliver us from evil put a lot of things into perspective. I dont need any more confusion from anybody.
Dont try to teach us Rastas anything different, I kindly ask.
Find another reasoning site which can accomodate your teachmants.
Really, I dont have energy for this.

Selah Selah and Selah

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/4/2011 10:54:55 AM

Haile Dawta :-)

is this person illuminati?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/4/2011 1:40:12 PM

Yes I, black imanuel dawta, these type of distractions do come around from time to time. I try not to let them stick around for too long.

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 8/5/2011 6:29:30 AM

Blessed. ther is a difference between witchcraft and healing with herbs. witchcraft is in all cultures. its not just in Africa. witchcraft is wrong its Satanism, I sight. for reference on acceptence of bushdoctors man and man and woman and woman should iditate upon Sirach 38, if I remember that correctly...

if InI have knowledge in the form of literature InI should be greatful to share coz its a blessed thing for others to learn from that with us being the mediums.

selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2011 10:34:53 PM

esaelle

no person can come here and disrespect Haile Selassie and expect to still be able to come and speak another word here.

This is not a place for such people.

Messenger: Mzizi Sent: 8/10/2011 1:11:35 AM

When there is no degree of separation btwn the observer and the observed is when a one arrives at the gates of God or truth or love or beauty or bliss whatever name you wish to brand it. Selassie I knew of this and advocated for One Love amongst all as evidenced by H.I.M being a great and globally respected statesman who knew no partiality, no separation and no fear in livity. H.I.M overstood the higher science of One Love which is Consciousness and only consciousness w/o divission as being the ultimate actuality not "reality" but actuality note the difference. Love in and of itself is consciousness in its pure state incomprehensible to the feeble mind which equates it to the temporal and material. This is in that Love knows no limitations or separations such as fear, enmity and the like. To overs this InI must trod in to the depths of consciousness of self without judgement nor condemnation but as a witness to discover the fruit/nector within that InI father speaketh of. To do this requires an enormous amount of energy and if it is wasted bickering about who or what came with it, InI lose sight of the works.
InI cannot chastise and dismiss Esaelle and what he speaks as all forms of CONSCIOUSNESS is TRUTH and consequently LOVE is TRUTH whether good or bad, right or wrong because no one man holds the total truth as even in the Ible it states,"all is vanity". When separation brought about by thought manifest itself a one will cling onto egoism and conditioning as a defensive/offensive tool similar to when a lion is backed into one corner of the cage it can/will do what it must to survive. Now this is meant as no diss to none of the ites but a step to bring forward the fullness of the I-man word-sound as InI father voice and live the totality of Love in flesh so all InI can trod it righteously.
InI sight the Esaelle still doing the works of Ras Tefere even when he say he "used to be TTOI" and he doesnt know it. For he who says he knows surely does not know.
SELAH-SELASSIE I still Hailing H.I.M nuff.

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 8/10/2011 1:12:50 PM

Greetings...

Mzizi, great word sound...a good perspective that!

What I thought odd in Easelles reasoning was the lack of respect given to the Guru,and the claim that all this "insight" came from direct experience. I don't know how One can come to such conclusions w/o the aid of a Guru to open the eyes and see things in such a light. Just my observation...

Selam

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/10/2011 9:22:22 PM

Blessed Love,

I agree with some of the thing esaelle spoke about, but once I saw a message from him that disrespected Haile Selassie I, I erased it and erased every message he made after that.

In his arrogance and wickedness, in one of his later posts, he even posted a link of some heathen trying to suggest that Selassie I was dealing with some satanic rituals. That along with other things he wrote made it obvious what his intentions were when coming here.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I