Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4365&start_row=1

Love has no color so does jah

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: db50thtribute Sent: 7/2/2011 12:56:08 PM

Please be more tolerant in 2011 july new month Dbrowns Anniv of passing too Teach the youth about him at www.dbtribute.org
Hear two great cds at www.reggaeprince.com in the tracksstores to hear and buy . Vol 2 cd is now in tunecore stores online 25 great tracks from Wayne Wonder to Eddie Fitzroy to Jahbami of Trinidad Dainjamentalz of Trinidad to Africa Ras Kimono of Nigeria to St Crooner of kenya to Tuklan of Germany list goes on

This Smooth Reggae Tribute has over 3000 sites link up if you see us

50th -52nd 54th Anniv bday Tribute to Dennis Brown
also http
http;//dennisbrowntribute.ning

Messenger: RootsTafari Sent: 7/15/2011 12:43:54 PM

ONLY ONE BLACK GOD AND KING JAH RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/22/2011 12:02:06 AM

Yes I, One Black God Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

Love doesn't fear colour or ignore colour, Love love's colour and embraces colour.

Color blind blindness

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/9/2011 3:36:31 PM

Jah is like The Sunshine:One light

But within this one light is contained all the colors.

Ask the Flowers.

Messenger: JAH Cesco Sent: 10/1/2011 5:36:36 AM

black
 ;  ;/blæk/ Show Spelled [blak] Show IPA adjective, -er, -est, noun, verb, adverb
adjective
lacking hue and brightness; absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
characterized by absence of light; enveloped in darkness: a black night.
soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
gloomy; pessimistic; dismal: a black outlook.

Meet The Press
NBC Studios, New York
October 6, 1963

Pauline Fredrick (NBC News):
Your Majesty, in view of the African drive against colonialism and South African racism what is the place the white man will have in Africa? Does he have any choice between leaving or accepting domination by the black man?

H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I:
I would say that at the Conference of Heads of African States that we held last May in the capital city of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, before the signing of the Charter I have told in the speech I have made to the distinguished Heads of State that people that were formerly under colonialist regime and who have now suffered a great deal must have the pure spirit of tending to collaborate with their former master for, otherwise, through vengeance and remorse, coexistence would not be possible and this would be detrimental to the preservation of international peace.
I must say that black and white as a form of speech, as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same whatever color, race or creed or national origin they may be.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 10/21/2011 12:00:56 AM

White supremacy has affected our black race so much dat many black people want to be white. Dem love bein white, bleaching deir skin, changin deir hair and some even marry whites. Walk around to see how many black women have natural hair. I and I as black people should love black and be proud of bein black. We blacks should protect our race from extinction. BLACK SOLIDARITY. ONE HEART.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 10/23/2011 2:21:41 PM

Just as a rainbow is of multi colors so are Jah people of this earth. When by themselves they are just one color but together they make a beautiful sight.

Bless

Messenger: black.amy Sent: 10/30/2011 6:56:08 PM

Thank you jan. As the great spiritual leader of my county U.S.A. and yours bob marley " we all know who we are under the sun"

Messenger: pbg98pbg Sent: 12/8/2011 8:28:48 PM

You are right Jah has no color. However Jah does have a spiritual imprint. His spiritual imprint is that of a Black African. In his spirit he is black and African, but when it comes to color he is in spirit and has no color.

Love and Blessings to all
www.jamaicanrastafarianlove.com"
check out my
how to become a rasta e-book,

Messenger: Yaa Asantewa Sent: 1/5/2012 8:34:28 AM

am trying again.. how do we kick black people out of being black. the chinese are wid it. i swear.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I