Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=431&start_row=11

Selassie I's Denial

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/10/2004 11:15:58 AM

Greetings and Love Iyah Is

Oh how good and how pleasent is it for I heart to see true RastafarI SoulJahs spreading true RastafarI Word Sound Power Vibes throught this Internet... and burn all this internet-wolves who come in lions clothing... burn RASTAFARISPEAKS, by the way.

When one checks amharic language it is nor surprising that mistakes in translation can occur. HIM did never say that he was mortal in that train in '68, nor would he ever use the word "deity" for JAH!
Them try fe make it seem as if HIM's statement was to deny his divinity... but when you check it, it get's a kind of ironic vibe.
HIM met the RastafarI Brethren in '61, '63-'65 and '66, the interview was made in '68. So HIM says to the Reporter, that he told them clearly to be CAREFUL in believing that a man is divine... he does not say that a man cannot be divine or that he is not divine. Because HIM often told the world that Yeshuah was a divine man, but they try to turn the interview and make it seem as if he also denied Yeshuahs divinity. No, he just told them to be really carefull and not to "follow every guy who calls himself Messiah" like the bible say. And that is where this statement get's really ironic and amusing, in my view, 'cause here he tells the interviewer straight that they must be right on their way, when he already told them only to spread RASTAFARI message if them are really sure about it.
They call this statement denial... I see it as confirmation of I n I Faith! bless

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/11/2004 1:58:47 AM

Blessed love warioirs, kings, and rulers of the earth!

This is a subject that needs very much to be disscussed and made more known to those who lack this information. Many fallout of Rastafari because this lie is fed to them, so instead of having faith and staying in right, they get wiped out. Yes Rastafari Speaks, I man burn that also because them promote this and is lacking in dem faith. Slew them out. Yes I, so this is the time bredren and sistren, Haile I Selassie I rule and livith as God and King in this time and place, yes I. Don't let no man take you astray. Truth is an offense, but not a sin.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/11/2004 9:15:10 AM

Greetings I

Iman read often this quote of HIM:
"Do not worship the image of man but rather the Almighty. I am not Saved in the Manly Character but by the Blood of Jesus Christ."
Unfortunately I do not know the context of it... so maybe someone here cann tell me something about it... or what the Is think about it.

Selah

Messenger: the rock Sent: 10/11/2004 9:16:03 AM

keep teaching the people.

Soul rebal.

onelove

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/11/2004 5:58:42 PM

October 16th, Live reasoning on HIM. 9:00pm

Haile I Blessing

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 10/15/2004 5:43:57 PM

blessed love RASTA FAR I
Haile I Selassie I

Ras Kebre AB, Thanks and Praises to the most high for that reasoning. THe truth and the mainfestation of the truth is not what the written words are, but as the I site, what is revealed in the living natural world. Religions often are anti science becuz science attempts to overstand what is, not to create another concept of mystery of reality. For ones to KNOW reasoning is a threat to downpressors who work thier evil through religion.

Going back to INI roots isn't some hippie movment. It is forwarding on to ini organic i-ration.

thanks and praises for the translation, ini blessed

LOVE is the only law to obey.

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I