Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4306&start_row=1

Greetings Melkam Fasika

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/22/2011 8:23:20 AM

hello all,

stamina must preserve in war, sleeping dont work in war, cant release ur sperms in war, cant drink what they serve in bar, cuz mess up ur nerves in war. Its like were surrounded by this fire, and everywhere the fire is burning, no hiding place from the Almighty. So its just peace and love and seeking the Overstanding. And some Rastas dont acknowledge the son, Yesus Christ Holy Immanuel, only when u overstand the Son is when you'll know the Father Aba Haile Selassie, cuz John 16 say yesus christ glorified the father in himself, and when the father come in his glory he will gloryfy Yesus in himself, ''he will take what is mine and declare it you, all the father has is mine therefore i say he will take what is mine and declare it to you. All thanks and praises to the Most High Jah Rastafari Holy Immanuel the purifyer and life preserver. May all you have a wonderful Fasika! I'm headed back to my hometown of Cincinnati where the Rastafarian community stands strong, I hope i can see how they chant...

One Love

by the way theres a big difference between Zion and Babylon cuz i been to Ethiopia, i just hope they can unite so InI can be at peace for repratriation

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/28/2011 9:21:00 AM

Give thanks truly!

I dont overstand why Ites dont overstand King Imanuel...

I was reasoning to I mother yesterday about I liberation. I wasn't asking for her permision, I was telling her what I was telling. Ixplained EABIC intention and what I want to fulfill. she was bored out of her mind.she just want I to get degree, work, have a house and car as a C.E.O of something instead of fall, skirt and blouse, bible and hymn book way of life.Ites who dont trod Boboshanti can ask something but seem like it was more of a rethorical question. People, generally dont overstand Imanuel High ways simply because they dont Iditate.
I remember before I started rising in Bobo livety, I would hear Ites say, Haile Selassie is the power of the trinity. I would ask, what trinity? no one knows. later after rising and overstanding I would share something and they still wont get that trinity means 3.
Jah Knows.

Looking Iward to May celebration!
Heart of love

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I