Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4304&start_row=1

Dreams

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 4/21/2011 1:36:43 PM

greetings,

what significance do dreams have? Bob marley says, ''people think life is a dream so the making matters worse'', ziggy says ''what are dreams if they cant be'', solomon says, ''a dream comes through much activity'', and bible says God reveals things through dreams''. So i had a very clear vision/dream that i was a monk in Ethiopia with a purple gown when i was in a group home in 2009. Why cant i be the man i want to be?

one love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/21/2011 7:00:33 PM

It is quite clear that the I cannot be the man the I wants to be unless the I becomes the man the I wants to be. Live up become that man and don't let any tribulation stand in the way.

Blessed love.

Messenger: black imanuel dawta Sent: 4/28/2011 9:32:13 AM

I hope the I can tell a dream from a vision. Dream is a waste of time, vision is for I preparation- the way I see it.
Vision is prophecy and prophecy has to be fulfilled.

about 'Rob Jah' Marley, has the I heard the words of King Imanuel concerning listening to reggae?

I remember a certain 'Bobo' who is part of Congress somewhere. I ask Him about reggae and Bobo. He say reggae is not good but he listen to it around midnight instead of attending reggae shows- according to him, that makes it okay. I thought that was a dumb thing to say, actually.
I dont respect reggae and I will always be vocal about it! Nuff Bobo outside Ifrica love it for them own reasons. Jah knows.
Daniel One band has over 200 hymns and choruses. what more do I need? are they boring such that one has to play reggae or what?

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 5/3/2011 7:34:27 AM

ROOTS NATTY ROOTS, DREAD BINGHI DREAD, INI ARE DA ROOTS, SOME A DRY WOOD FOR DA FIRE, WHOAAYOOO LOOK AT THAT! YA SEE THEY NEED A DRY WOOD, TO COOK THERE RAW FOOD, WHOAAYO LOOK AT THAT!...
ya see thses great musicians are using the eyes in there head to send a message to the 4 corners, music calms the savage beast, music is life, true peace and love and music and livity, words of Berhane Selassie

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/3/2011 9:39:35 PM

"Daniel One band has over 200 hymns and choruses. what more do I need? are they boring such that one has to play reggae or what?"

I thought that was a dumb thing to say, actually.

Yuh might as well ask InI why do ini speak Amharic, is Geez too boring.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 5/3/2011 9:53:29 PM

its funny dat uno even imagine this is jus about Reggae music lol

Man Shall not Live by bread alone but by Every word dat proceed from Jah
Look how long Black People a feed di World

Riddim Up, Ithiopia Mi Love Yah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/4/2011 12:47:01 AM

Music is a blessing.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/6/2011 11:25:14 PM

INI have A SPIRITUAL BODY that is identical to our body in awakeness.......We take this soul body AKA "astral body" and have out side of body experience including dream-state.....
Our dream are what we lived the day before.....This is true....I have learned this from EXPERIENCE.......The more I seek for Jah the more spiritual dreams I have and sometime even have control of my self and am aware of making choices......When Im not absorbed and in devotion to Jah controling the body with soul and giving thanks and praises contilually in complete awareness of the FAR-I open and conscience, I may have carnal dreams of passion and lust..........Causing wet dreams......So INI must have perseverence always moving forward praying more everyday...Blessing more every Night..........Its all what we do today that makes our dreams tonight.... and our dreams are what we makes them so dream the dream ya wanna dream so you can live it Blessed!!!!

OVERSTAND? CAN ANY ADD TO THIS FROM EXPERIENCE?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/6/2011 11:30:16 PM

What we do consciously
puts an imprint on our sub conscience.....So we dream about that......Vision is definitely relieved to the conscience souls and not those lost or asleep..... Dead in spirit......So be awake and watchful in prayer and mediation lest the enemy take ya in life and dreams.....JAH PROTECTS!

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/6/2011 11:33:03 PM

Its take a apple many months to be ready....How mush greater are you than an apple YOUNG LION? Your season of ripeness will come..And soon youll be picked by the hand of Jah to become part of a body so great........Zion is there but Zion is also within you.... With Patience and Love Guided Faith-Action and both Zions (within and without) will unite at last!

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I